It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian bus driver tries to burn dozens of schoolchildren alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
When I read something like this it almost leaves me typeless/speechless. The good news is the kids and teachers were rescued before the bus burned down to the ground.

Italian police have ended a dramatic ordeal for 51 students and their teachers who were tied up and held captive by their bus driver who threatened to torch everyone inside the vehicle.

Police broke glass windows in the back of the bus and got all the passengers to safety without serious injury before the flames destroyed the vehicle, authorities said.

The driver, an Italian citizen of Senegalese origin in his 40s, said he was protesting against migrant deaths in the Mediterranean, Commander Luca De Marchis told local TV.

This individual will be charged with terrorism among other crimes.. Big deal as he should have been removed from the bus and shot on the spot after having the crap beat out of him before the cameras and then televised around the world.. Oops sorry not politically correct for the bleeding heart crowd but it is what it is.. As it stands he will go to court and then to jail; guest of the country.. I would not spend a dime unless it was for a bullet for his head.

The driver had poured gasoline onto the floor of the bus. The driver planned the event as I doubt he carried a gas canister around with him during a normal day at his job.

Luckily someone had a cell phone they were able to use and call for help. The cops stopped the bus and and kept the Perp busy while other officers broke the windows out at the rear of the bus and started the evacuation of the kids.. At that point the Perp used a lighter and set fire to the bus..Ousseynou Sy the Perp was burned during the event...Poor baby..

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Beat ya to it....hahaha

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Big deal as he should have been removed from the bus and shot on the spot after having the crap beat out of him before the cameras and then televised around the world.. Oops sorry not politically correct for the bleeding heart crowd but it is what it is

Italy has a love/hate relationship with immigrants from Africa or the Middle East. They need them to tend the farms for cheap wages and also labourers on construction sites.

As to summary execution - too many witness's and there is still the rule of law. Italian prisons are not filled with Plasma tvs and holiday style accommodation.

www.prison-insider.com...

he Italian prison population has been declining over the past five years and this trend continued in 2015. Supporting this decline, non-custodial sentencing increased by 34%. The European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) is currently judging four cases involving prisoner ill treatment or torture in Italian prisons.

All judicial psychiatric hospitals (OPGs) had been ordered to close by March 2015. However, four are still operating. They are regulary denounced by the civil society because of its poor living conditions, lack of prison staff and overcrowding.

Italy employs the most prison guards in Europe. The prison administration devotes 85 % of its budget to guard salaries. This leaves insufficient funds for prison maintenance and prisoner rehabilitation programs.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes you did and I gave you a star and flag for your efforts

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Likewise

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

People these are only the opening bars there is a lot more to come in this concerto.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

This is the mentality we are dealing with. He is angry about migrant deaths in the Mediterranean, so, he does the one thing that will destroy any possible sympathy people may have had for his cause and he attacks the one demographic that has no power over the situation, the school children.

That seems to be their solution to EVERY problem... Murder/rape some women and children. I guess when the only tool you have in your tool box is raping and murdering women and children, every problem looks like... another opportunity to harm women and children.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
And he already had convictions for drink driving and sexual assault...but was allowed to drive a school bus...sigh
Multi culturalism...just reap the benefits!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"Protesting" by trying to kill children?

Europe will one say stop importing scum like this by the thousands.

He's not an Italian citizen, he's Senegalese, and it shows.
edit on 21 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
"Protesting" by trying to kill children?

Europe will one say stop importing scum like this by the thousands.

He's not an Italian citizen, he's Senegalese, and it shows.

There is already blow back but it may be to late for some countries as the imports out breed the locals and get politicians into office to change the laws that made a country better than where they came from.

Regardless of what the future holds this is one sick story..

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The problem is that they don't vet anybody. They just let anyone in who boards a boat and heads for Italian shores to enter the country.

It's replacement population policies of the EU.

edit on 21 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

They're cowardly pussies so they have to only attack women and children...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And i read on a newspaper article that the authorities were in duscussion as to whether he should have his citizenship revoked or not??

Gosh... what the hell is all this softest approach to everything?

People are so scared to take swift actions these days because of the leftists ideology of 'loving' everyone from anywhere.

Sorry people but the John Lennon song entitled 'Imagine' is way out of date today and is not going to work!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And crap like this ladies and gentlemen is the reason i'm rather ambivalent to allow my daughter to travel with the school this summer on a Ski trip to Italy.

I might be being paranoid but with the likes of the New Zealand Mosque shooting transpiring, nevermind this horrendous act of madness, i'm just not up for taking the risk.

God bless to all the little ones involved and a speedy recovery.
edit on 21-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join