It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delayed Starts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What I ask is the point of delaying the start of school by a couple of hours? It is useless. The classes are shortened and you dont have enough time to learn anything anyway! They should just cancle the day instead of this crappy delayed start!
If you cant tell my school has a delayed start today. I will have to go in 2 hours at 10 o'clock.
Why not just close the school for the day instead of this stupid delayed start.
I was sure I would have the day off today. I hate delayed starts.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Teachers and students would have to go an extra day in the summer. So they're trying to save time and money, at the expense of the quality of your education...welcome to the USA

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Teachers and students would have to go an extra day in the summer. So they're trying to save time and money, at the expense of the quality of your education...welcome to the USA

Ever hear of a snow day? You dont have to make up those. This year I have had I think 1 or 2 so far.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
In my district we have to make up snow days in the summer we've had about 5 so far. We really should've had no school. The town right next to us got school cancelled.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The schools get money for students there from x amount of time to x amount of time......where I am, the schools don't close unless there is a snow bomb destroying everything LOL....I just don't send them if "I" feel it not safe in that bus on the roads!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

The schools get money for students there from x amount of time to x amount of time......where I am, the schools don't close unless there is a snow bomb destroying everything LOL....I just don't send them if "I" feel it not safe in that bus on the roads!

Your right ladyv its all about the money.
I dont feel safe on those roads either! My school is on top of a hill and whenever theres snow im afraid the cars and buses will get into an accident! I swear someone is gonna loose their life in an accident because of the snow one day.

join