It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader of right wing party in Germany beaten almost to death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

How do we know this was a politically motivated attack? Maybe he owes some dangerous people money. I need more information before I start imagining Antifa and politically motivated violence.

Does the motivation matter?? ....... Nothing warrants that kind of unjustified

three on to one violence of beating anyone almost to death.

I disagree. I think a known pedophile deserves a 3 to 1 beating.

Everyday, all day.

Edit- not saying THIS victim was a pedo. Whag I meant was any confirmed pedo deserves a 3-1 beating unto death.
edit on 8-1-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It's where your attention lies and your emphasis is placed.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sure.

And its where you dont place your attention that outs you

Any mention of Obama palling around with farrakhan yet?

Oh thats right, you dont want your double standard to be outed.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
hmm - being a " far right political leader " in germany is well known to be a hazardous path - just ask the ghost of ernst rhom

plot twist - guess who ordered his murder

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

How do we know this was a politically motivated attack? Maybe he owes some dangerous people money. I need more information before I start imagining Antifa and politically motivated violence.

I disagree. I think a known pedophile deserves a 3 to 1 beating.

Everyday, all day.

Edit- not saying THIS victim was a pedo. Whag I meant was any confirmed pedo deserves a 3-1 beating unto death.

Have to agree.

Any confirmed pedo deserves a 3-1 beating unto death.

(Read the word ‘confirmed’ and EVERY person on Earth should agree)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sure.

I'm sure you think you're being very clever with your "whataboutism", right now. Please tell me when Obama and Farrakhan hit some right wing politician in the head with a wooden paddle.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sure.

I'm sure you think you're being very clever with your "whataboutism", right now. Please tell me when Obama and Farrakhan hit some right wing politician in the head with a wooden paddle.

Hahahahaha!

You are the one derailing talking about trump!

Tell me when trump hit a politician with a wooden paddle!

Man, the more you go on, the more your double standards are evident!
edit on 9-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Donald Trump is a coward that physically attacked his son, reverbpress.com... and his wife, www.newyorker.com... but incites others to do his violent bidding against reporters, whom he loves to see body slammed or sent bombs, or protesters. Donald offered to pay supporters legal bills if they hurt one.

Not to mention the 19 credible sexual assault charges against the man.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Not to mention the 19 credible sexual assault charges against the man.

So credible every dem talking head stopped all mentioning of them a day after he was elected.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Perhaps you should have a look at the video of the attack before jumping to any conclusions. 1 guy, 1 hit (maybe 2 depending on how you count). Of course, just like the motivation, it doesn't really matter much, it's still wrong (and a cowardly attack from behind). But the article in the OP seems to give a bit of a one-sided impression and only quotes the AfD commenting on the incident saying:

While the attackers have not been identified, AfD notes in its Facebook post that both the Left and Germany's Social Democratic Party (SPD) support Antifa and its attacks, and asks rhetorically "Is this what the other political parties want?"

"Again and again, the AfD is the focus of left-wing attacks that are not condemned or even supported by the other parties," reads the post.

Whereas the BBC News article linked below contains the video and mentions:

Parties across the political divide condemned the assault.
SPD leader Andrea Nahles said that AfD was a "political opponent" of Germany's tolerant society but anyone trying to fight it with violence "betrays these values and jeopardises our co-existence".

Source: Frank Magnitz attack: Video casts doubts on AfD account - BBC News

Hmmm, doesn't quite seem to match up with the way the article in the OP presents it as it chooses to only quote the AfD on the matter. Of course, in their attempts to politicize the story, the BBC News article also comes dangerously close to downplaying or mitigating the violence (moving over to the other spectrum of thought). How do some people say it in politics, the truth is somewhere in the middle? I'd say the truth is in the details. And in Jesus' teachings, such as this one:

43 “You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? 48 You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:43-48)

As used in the Bible, the word “perfect” does not always mean perfection in the absolute sense, that is, to the infinite degree, but often in a relative sense. For example, in his Sermon on the Mount, Jesus said: “You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” Jesus was telling his followers that if they loved only those loving them, their love would be incomplete, deficient, defective. They should perfect, or bring to full measure, their love by including even their enemies.

“Whoever does observe his [God’s] word, truthfully in this person the love of God has been made perfect,” said the apostle John. (1 John 2:5)
edit on 20-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Henubal

And yeah the guy probably had it coming

For being right wing?

Neat. Is beating people nearly to death over political views how you do things?

If someone beats your ass are you gonna "have it coming" because someone disagreed with you?

I just said the guy had it coming.

Don't do nazi hate speeches in Bremen.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join