It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm not one that likes to label things, especially lifestyles or movements so much, because it is too easy to then lump lots of people together into one group - even those who aren't really a part of the group but may hold SOME similar views - and then target them based on this label. When people self label it is often to form unity and is a source of strength but when others label a group it is usually for the exact opposite reasons, often to subvert the movement and such.

I've watched a number of the MGTOW videos online or videos about it. It's basically guys who are fed up with dealing with the BS of the sick and disgusting way many younger women act these days towards men especially in the dating scene, in marraige and in family court - among many other areas. When this started for the first 3+ years any video discussing this issue was 99%+ men speaking about the issue but now things have changed.

Now when I look on YT I would guess that about half, or even more, are videos by women talking trash about other women (as if they are so perfect and superior to their sisters and they would NEVER act like these new feminists or female millenials.........), reading stories of women who are finding out their life is shallow and empty at 32-40 as they realize it looks like MR right has been passed by many times over the years for hundreds of Mr Right-nows and they are worried they won't be able to find a husband and have kids & it looks like they are going to have to open up a feline shelter instead. Almost all the videos and stories are the same, it's like one person is writing this and is being repeated by hundreds of chicks online trying to cash in on views on YT by acting like they really support the MGTOW movement by reading these stories. BS.

These women are just using the guys people who watch these videos to get views, subscribers and followers. These women who are invading are often the exact women the MGTOW guys wanted to leave behind, but they are being stalked again online and the women are trying to make money off of it and almost all try to sneak in some female propaganda into the video at some point or somehow give back-handed complements to guys who have decided MGTOW is the way to go.

I wonder how many guys really believe these girls who have like 50+ videos that support the MGTOW movement? What is odd is that they often have more views than the guys who are the real MGTOW and have real channels with real content. It's sick and is another reason/example of how some women are so sick & disgusting that they have to make everything about them and ruin everything they come in contact with.
#WomenInvadingMensSpaceAGAIN

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Oh noes, woman are invading the MGTOW safe space, poor guys are going to have to move to an uninhabited island now and turn off the internet....

Any movement in this day age gets hijacked it's par for the course, if men really don't want women in their lives they should have done it quietly instead of broadcasting across the airways to get attention, which they did they got attention and some of it is negative, colour me shocked..

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Oh noes, woman are invading the MGTOW safe space, poor guys are going to have to move to an uninhabited island now and turn off the internet....

Did you even freakin' read the OP?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yes, your point would be?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Far be it from an opportunist -- I mean feminist -- to pass up a good opportunity to milk something like the leech they are.

Maybe they should have tried ignoring the feminism fad and not shot themselves in the foot their whole reproductive stretch.

Damn idiots.
edit on 12/25/2018 by Nyiah because: Oops, typo

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, your point would be?

Nothing. Carry on with your reading comprehension skills. It makes me smile.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe I'm getting old, because I have no idea what any of this madness is.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You should smile more, it's good for you ...

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Maybe I'm getting old, because I have no idea what any of this madness is.

I've seen articles about the female side of things from other places. Basically, a lot of women bought into the idea that they shouldn't settle down and have kids, that they should focus on "finding themselves" and "having it all in their career" before they worried about husband and family because if they settled for husband and family, then they'd never make anything of themselves.

The problem with putting it off is that you miss out. For women, your best years, your most desirable years as far as men are concerned are your 20s and that's when you're at your most fertile too.

So if you spend those years in an empty series of hookups and brush men off and treat them like second class sex toys like women have been told they should, like they've been told men more or less treat them, then they risk missing out on ever having a husband and family because while they're concentrating on career, they're wasting their best years for husband hunting and their best years for starting a family.

If you want those things at all, your window is limited by biology, and when you turn around at 30, a man is just getting going on his desirability. He has a much longer shelf life than any woman ever will thanks to money and power and biology. No man cares about your career, sweetheart, and you aren't as cute or as fertile as you were 10 years ago, either.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What really pisses me off is the campaigns against manspreading, it’s uncomfortable to sit with my legs closed, I am sorry okay!!! You try sitting smashing your boobs together and see if you like it! As for anyone trying to disrupt MGTOW, I don’t think so, chivalry is dead!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And that’s why nice guys finish last, I don’t think this is a new concept, there is just a way to soapbox it now.a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This may be controversial because it's biology aka science:

Women who have kids after 30 have a significantly increased risk of giving birth to someone with genetic disease.

You are free to do your own research on the subject..

edit on 25-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I know the risks. I did that, not the genetic disease part, but give birth after 30. I ended up in the high risk pregnancy category just for that alone.

There are increased risks for an older father too, but not like there are with an older mother. Mom has more factors at play than just genetics.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The problem with putting it off is that you miss out. For women, your best years, your most desirable years as far as men are concerned are your 20s and that's when you're at your most fertile too.

BS

Most desirable women I have ever met was 40 years old.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No man cares about your career, sweetheart, and you aren't as cute or as fertile as you were 10 years ago, either.

Yeah, that's the meat of it. There's a reason biology made the younger women so easy to knock up -- even our bodies know damn well that spending 18 years raising the offspring through the 40's/50's is not peachy on us -- those premenopausal/menopausal/postmenopausal years are a whirlwind of some fairly unkind life stage chemistry on the female body. Those years and kids don't go together all that well, and even less so for pregnancies.

That -- and this is going to ruffle feathers, but it needs said -- and it's hard to find a mate to reproduce with when the deeply ingrained mating cues of youth, vitality and health (all major benefits to raising offspring) are absent, and what you have left is tired, worn out & sagging to the ankles. Granted it's natural, nothing on me is as perky & toned as it once was, but had I held off til now (or later) instead of marrying at 21, my odds of successfully finding someone to reproduce with while the clock ticks would have nosedived.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The funny part is women generally are attracted to con-artists (confidence artists) you know like Trump & Obama. If they were not attracted to con-artists, people like Trump & Obama would not exist. I find this hilarious. Its almost as funny as when Stormy Daniels sued Trump and lost. All the people who helped fund her in order to fight Trump are now paying Trump's legal fees. I love how there are so many facets to these situations & how leftist's plans usually backfire. It must be Karma & helps prove to me that God exists and that God has a great sense of humor.

I have a feeling once our economy really collapses, women & men will rediscover their traditional roles in life, which we haven't seen in the U.S. since the 1950s. Once the government can no longer afford to be the father figure to women & children, women will realize they need men in order to survive & prosper.

I have no problem with women joining the MGTOW movement. I hope they can influence some of their women friends. I would love to marry one of these women but they seem to not exist where I live in S. Florida.
edit on 25-12-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wow. The complete lack of self-awareness within this thread is astounding. It’s funny how many of you guys consider women to be the root of your problems, as opposed to, attributing it to personal responsibility.

As a woman, it would be way to easy to blame the patriarchy for the problems of the world. Much less, any issues I might have with my own life. That’s not how any of this works.

It is my job to make the best of my life with the cards I’ve been dealt. The same thing applies to you guys, as well.

Quite your whining. You are responsible for your own happiness.

Not your wife. Not your ex. Not the gal who won’t give you the time of day.

Stop blaming others for your self-imposed lot in life.

It all starts with you.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

Lol, I agree.
I have lots of loved and trusted female friends, I'm friends with every ex and hook up for coffee's and a catch up. My ex wife mother of my child is my most trusted and loved female friend, had Christmas dinner at her house yesterday.
MGTOW is the lamest thing I've ever read about. Guys just whining because they can't communicate with women.
Stop playing Call of Duty I say and speak to women lmao.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I'll second that.

It's all just too many males to compete with; so some of them drop out and complain that the grapes were probably sour ones anyway. The idea of yelling at anyone, "Hey! You're damaged goods!" is pathetic and weak.

I think a lot of it comes from believing all the worst of the PC, crossed with they worst of victorian stereotypes. Most women are just like most young men: They are fragile, they are horny, and they talk about themselves all the time. Find a way to exploit those issues and you are well on your way to dominating your social scene.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Of course the women are invading the MTGOW. In my experience, women appear to be more attracted to the men who don't hover around them and seem to ignore them. Back in college when ever I got tired of dealing with women and just minded my own business, it seemed that's when the women wanted to know more about me. Then I'd start to show interest and the women wouldn't give me the time of day. It was almost like a telepathic net or hive-mind response.

They called it 'playing hard to get', I called it 'rounding up the strays.'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join