It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable video of Paris protester crushed while looking at phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Stupidity is a self-resolving problem.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It looks like he turned to walk away before it started to come down. He may have thought it wasn't going to come down, at least not yet. I think this is just a video of someone having bad luck as opposed to being completely oblivious.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, if he wanted to get a good close-up video of the fence coming down - he got it.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The fact he was injured says these are not protests.

These are riots.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
It looks like he turned to walk away before it started to come down. He may have thought it wasn't going to come down, at least not yet. I think this is just a video of someone having bad luck as opposed to being completely oblivious.

That's what I think happened. The gate wasn't actually coming down til a few seconds after he turned around and walked away to check out his phone... So yeah, some bad luck was involved.

Still though, they were literally trying to bring the gate down... So their was also some stupidity involved on his part, for not being more vigilant, well in falling range of the gate.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
When an MK ULTRA agent receives a command from their handler, they have to check the message immediately, it's built into their automated reflexes. 😉

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It looks to me like he was having problems with his phone. Glad to see they got ironed out.
edit on 12 9 2018 by underpass61 because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join