It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

God is watching these evil clowns ....

Expect a flying mountain impact soon .

edit on 1-12-2018 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
AHHAHAHAHAH just checked in on my thread and the last page has a fruitcake award made me laugh out loud!!! i haven't read but is someone defending this insanity?

a reply to: radarloveguy

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Not sure what to make of your reply ...
I thought I was very clear.
Please repeat English Comprehension 101
.... then re-read what I wrote .

ps ... not gonna miss next time

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Always is going to be someone to claim a 6 year old knows and understands what the change would do.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And what happens if later on they want those things and can't have them because they (with mommy or daddy's wise guidance along with that therapist ...) decide to "prevent"?

Dae

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If you can't understand the need for hormone blockers prior to puberty.

There is no point.

*blinks* I do indeed understand the reasons to take the blockers before puberty. I also understand the reasons for castration in the Indian culture. I'm still against mutilating and medically altering children for an "idea". How about you? Do you understand the reasons to be against the blockers/castration?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

a reply to: Boadicea

Since you don't accept transgender.

You choose to believe what you want.

There really is no point in discussion with you.

Really? This is about kids, nothing against peaceful law abiding trans people, reckon the same for Boadicea.

Just leave the kids alone, with messing with their biology - this is their hormones and growth and entry into adult hood.

Obviously.

There is no point.

And if you cannot understand that in this case the kid is James with his dad and Luna with his mom, there is no point. Don't you think if this was a clear case of transgenderism, the child would insist on being one gender all the time?

If this isn't happening, then we need to know why. And you cannot trust the word of the mother's therapist because she chose the therapist. During an acrimonious divorce and in a situation where the child seems divided on what he wants, this seems suspect.

There needs to be a lot more investigation before we throw this child in the clearly "Luna-bin" along with his mom.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

and how can you be sure that this isn't more of a matter of a dad who wants his son to be more boyish, and mom just enjoying her son's company and help in the kitchen. and a boy who just enjoys doing things with mom, like helping cook and such as much as he enjoys going fishing with dad and shooting hoops?
at least with me, you are right, I don't understand that much when it comes to this topic. to me, the only thing I can think of as being worse than feeling the need to mutilate your body to be something you aren't, would be having two parents at odds with each other because they both don't like what you are!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

Since you don't accept transgender.

You choose to believe what you want.

There really is no point in discussion with you.

Really? This is about kids, nothing against peaceful law abiding trans people, reckon the same for Boadicea.

Just leave the kids alone, with messing with their biology - this is their hormones and growth and entry into adult hood.

Obviously.

There is no point.

There is no "need" for hormone blockers prior to puberty. There is only the desire to force the natural development of a child into an unnatural path through chemical alteration. This is a life long change being done to a child incapable of understanding the ramifications. It is wrong in every sense of the word. Today that child may want to be a girl. He also may want to be a cowboy or an astronaut. Tomorrow - who knows what he will want. But tomorrow he won't chemically altered to prevent him from being anything other than what he was born to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

and how can you be sure that this isn't more of a matter of a dad who wants his son to be more boyish, and mom just enjoying her son's company and help in the kitchen. and a boy who just enjoys doing things with mom, like helping cook and such as much as he enjoys going fishing with dad and shooting hoops?
at least with me, you are right, I don't understand that much when it comes to this topic. to me, the only thing I can think of as being worse than feeling the need to mutilate your body to be something you aren't, would be having two parents at odds with each other because they both don't like what you are!

Did you really mean to address this to me?

I didn't actually address that.

I responded to the tired old "wait til they are adults".

You and I both know and agree much counseling needs to be done involving the entire family.

Both you and I have also discussed the twin boy experiment of nurture vs nature. Remember that one? I believe he eventually committed suicide.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Unfortunately we are going to see an increase in cases like this one, or other cases in which children will be lead to believe that they are trans and will be persuaded, or forced to undergo surgeries that will be irreversible, when they are just children learning about themselves and the world...

edit on 1-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Both you and I have also discussed the twin boy experiment of nurture vs nature. Remember that one? I believe he eventually committed suicide.

And you ignore the others who were persuaded to sex reassignment surgery and committed suicide.

1970s: How effective was the change surgery? What were the outcomes for transgender people?

The first report comes from Dr. Harry Benjamin, a strong advocate for cross-gender hormone therapy and gender-reassignment surgery, who operated a private clinic for transsexuals. According to an article in the Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, “By 1972, Benjamin had diagnosed, treated, and befriended at least a thousand of the ten thousand Americans known to be transsexual.”

Dr. Benjamin’s trusted colleague, endocrinologist Charles Ihlenfeld administered hormone therapy to some 500 transgender people over a period of six years at Benjamin’s clinic—until he became concerned about the outcomes. “There is too much unhappiness among people who have the surgery,” he said. “Too many of them end as suicides. 80% who want to change their sex shouldnt do it.” But even for the 20% he thought might be good candidates for it, sex change is by no means a solution to life’s problems. He thinks of it more as a kind of reprieve. “It buys maybe 10 or 15 years of a happier life,” he said, “and it’s worth it for that.”

But then, Ihlenfeld himself never had a sex change. I did, and I disagree with him on that last point: The reprieve is not worth it. After I had a reprieve of seven or eight years, then what? I was worse off than before. I looked like a woman—my legal documents identified me as a woman—yet I found that at the end of the reprieveI wanted to be a man every bit as passionately as I had once yearned to be a woman. Recovery was difficult.

50 Years of Sex Changes, Mental Disorders, and Too Many Suicides

edit on 1-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This case is pushing it and far too young. More expert evaluation should be included in the case.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

If you don't understand the need for hormone blockers prior to puberty -- you know nothing about transgender.

Are there dark sides. Yes -- in everything.

Thank you for demonstrating the sickness of transgender activism with your post.

Lets just frame your exact sentence again.

If you don't understand the need for hormone blockers prior to puberty -- you know nothing about transgender.

The fact that anyone could write that just emphasises how sick, evil and stupid, people can be.
It's pretty clear that these activists are either child abusers, enablers of child abuse, or both.
edit on 2/12/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Are there dark sides. Yes -- in everything.

Thank you for demonstrating the sickness of transgender activism with your post.

I did not!

I am not responsible for your misinterpretation.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Interesting interview with a psychtherapist that addresses many of the issues we're discussing here:
We Are Experimenting on Children

Regarding the use of puberty blockers for kids:

spiked: Are children being unnecessarily transitioned?

Withers: Yes, a lot of them. You cannot tell in advance who is going to benefit from transitioning and who is going to be damaged. About 95 to 100 per cent of people who start on puberty blockers end up transitioning fully. Once you are on the railway it is very difficult to get off it.

But when puberty blockers are withheld, we know that 80 per cent of children start identifying with their biological sex again. So it is clear that we are unnecessarily transitioning children.

It seems as if the puberty blockers lock kids into that mindset or state of being, just as it locks their physical development into pre-puberty.

The psychotherapist also speaks to mental/emotional roots of gender dysphoria, the conflation or misdiagnosis of body dysphoria vs gender dysphoria, and Trans Activism silencing dissension and discussion, even proper and successful treatment:

The other way is to work on the mind, to ask what caused a patient to identify as trans. But now trans activists are attempting to control our profession, without any proper clinical evidence or understanding of what we do. They have introduced something called the Memorandum of Understanding. It basically conflates the therapy you would give to a person who says they are trans with gay conversion therapy. It could lead to therapists being struck off.

At the end of the therapeutic process, a patient might, for instance, come to understand that he identifies as a woman because his father let him down so badly that he is averse to anything male about himself. If, in therapy, he managed to work through that and reconcile himself with his masculinity, it could now be said that his therapist had practised conversion therapy on him.

And yes, there is an ongoing effort to criminalize "conversion therapy."

The above psychotherapist interview naturally focuses on psychological factors and doesn't address the adverse side effects of puberty blocking drugs.

I was looking for a specific article I read recently that cited a 10 point loss in IQ after taking puberty blockers... I can't find that one right now, but I did find this article which addresses the adverse side effects suffered by girls who took Lupron for precocious puberty:

Drug used to halt puberty in children may cause lasting health problems

More than 10,000 adverse event reports filed with the FDA reflect the experiences of women who’ve taken Lupron. The reports describe everything from brittle bones to faulty joints.

Depression and anxiety were also reported, including suicidal ideation.

No one "needs" this. Especially kids. They deserve better. Much better.
edit on 2-12-2018 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Nothing would please me more than to see that woman burn in hell.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That is a perfect summary of what's happening there.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

Not sure what to make of your reply ...
I thought I was very clear.
Please repeat English Comprehension 101
.... then re-read what I wrote .

ps ... not gonna miss next time

As they hit the nutcase liberals!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This transgender activism is disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join