It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Anyone who would even suggest doing this to a child should be chemically lobotomized.

Dae

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The last 20 years you say? So has America been doing studies on this? Giving young children hormone blockers and seeing what happens? Is this really a thing? I thought this only happened in places like Brazil or India.

So you are saying no serious adverse affects, what like death or cancers? Do you really think this is ok, to give a child medication to stop them developing into the natural form of a growing human being?

We are not advanced enough to be doing this to our children, both in medical technology and our collective psychology.

Also this whole,"feel like a woman" thing... I'm a woman, struggled with "woman" for a while especially growing up. I didn't like how I was supposed to put others before myself constantly; that my primary role is to take care of others and that one day I was supposed to have a family/babies. When really I am just "me" who was born female - I don't know how it feels to be a woman but I am me in a female body. The female body has shaped my personality through nature and nurture. Which I imagine is the same for most people, questioning their roles that society and their bodies but them through. Perhaps this is normal..?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
It's not really a matter of right or wrong. It's more of a matter of what is best for the child.
If this kid was one of the rare few that was kind of born with a body that had physical attributes that coincided with both genders, I could see this kind of argument between the parents. but it seems from what I gather from this thread, he is a healthy kid.
so, maybe mom and dad should just step back and let the kid decide just what he wants to be... he isn't old enough at this point to know and they are probably confusing the heck out of him. matter of fact, maybe if society in general would just take a few steps back and just let people be what they wanted to be we'd have less confused people willing to mutilate their body to be something that they aren't.
and to go so far as to use the autistic to make this more acceptable, if it is happening, is just sickening!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yep.

This is why I suggest they need an outside, appointed neutral therapist to go in and work intensively with all three of them, separately and as groups to find out what's going on there. There are more issues at work here than just what's going on with James, and what's going on with James may be outward expression of those issues more than anything to do with James and who/what he thinks he is.

And when you talk about something this drastically life altering, you really should be sure, shouldn't you? You'd think a responsible society would be because statistically, the odds that James really is the issue and the only issue is very, very small.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I can see the dad stopping child support because his son is dead. Got to be an angle there somewhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I can see the dad stopping child support because his son is dead. Got to be an angle there somewhere.

Waiting for the person who says, "This child is not the child on the birth certificate" during a gender transition. The birth certificate I signed was for John or Sue, not Lilly or Bob.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Obviously, you are not knowledgeable of transgender.

But, have already made your mind up -- by what you believe.

Do I think 8 is too young for drug interference? Yes.

However, pre-puberty is necessary to stop the developing of physical change.

Doctors are still required.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Obviously, you are not knowledgeable of transgender.

"Obviously" nothing.

But I am. And I know there is a very dark, vile and cruel side to Trans Activism.

You either don't know half as much as you think you know, and are simply letting your arrogance override your ignorance... Or you know damn well and are enabling and empowering this evil.

But, have already made your mind up -- by what you believe.

You speak for yourself.

Do I think 8 is too young for drug interference? Yes.

However, pre-puberty is necessary to stop the developing of physical change.

No. Its not necessary. For adults it's a choice for these kids it's socio-political-medical experimentation with irreversible lifelong harm foisted upon the vulnerable by the corrupt.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

...maybe if society in general would just take a few steps back and just let people be what they wanted to be we'd have less confused people willing to mutilate their body to be something that they aren't. 

I don't think there's any "maybe" about it. Let folks be who and what they are... Let folks have every opportunity to be their best. None of which is defined by anatomy or some subjective stereotype of what "gender" really means.

And let's definitely stop telling folks that they're not good enough just the way they are and that their best and only hope is to chemically and/or surgically mutilate a healthy functional body, dooming themselves to a lifetime of medical dependency (if not worse)... And all to live a lie.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Boadicea because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If you don't understand the need for hormone blockers prior to puberty -- you know nothing about transgender.

Are there dark sides. Yes -- in everything.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Okay... Gotcha.

As always, our words will stand on their own merit. I'm good with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Okay... Gotcha.

As always, our words will stand on their own merit. I'm good with that.

You do understand a female does not want an Adam's Apple and a male does not want boobs.

While these can be surgically removed -- prevention is a better/wiser choice.

Which means hormone blockers pre-puberty. Which means about age 11/12.

ANYTHING foreign introduced to the human body has an effect on it.

The question then becomes -- to what degree -- is it beneficial overall to the person's quality of life.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You do understand a female does not want an Adam's Apple and a male does not want boobs.

I understand that gender is defined by our anatomy and that women do not have Adam's apples and that everyone has breasts. 

While these can be surgically removed -- prevention is a better/wiser choice.

No. Especially when 80 to 90% of gender dysphoric kids will outgrow these feelings. Its a drastic "solution" with permanent adverse effects for a temporary problem more often than not, and a superficial "cure" for the truly dis-eased.

Which means hormone blockers pre-puberty. Which means about age 11/12. 

Which is blatant child abuse. Which is unconscionable.

ANYTHING foreign introduced to the human body has an effect on it. 

Of course it does!!!

The question then becomes -- to what degree -- is it beneficial overall to the person's quality of life.

Any perceived benefit derived is fleeting, limited and superficial.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Any so-called parents that can allow this sort of thing to be done to one of there children should have to follow suit, simple.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Since you don't accept transgender.

You choose to believe what you want.

There really is no point in discussion with you.

Dae

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Really? This is about kids, nothing against peaceful law abiding trans people, reckon the same for Boadicea.

Just leave the kids alone, with messing with their biology - this is their hormones and growth and entry into adult hood.

Obviously.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Exactly... We know which physical anatomy one is born with... And we know that long before anyone iidentified hormones and chromosomes that "gender" only meant which physical anatomy one was born with... And we know that women especially have long fought those who would define us by our gender.

I accept and "believe" that some people are confused or misguided or otherwise questioning their "gender" and how to reconcile their gender and their identity especially when bombarded with unrealistic and impractical stereotypes.

And we know that there are those doing everything they can to confound these people for their own gain. People who target those already hurting and damaged to break them completely.

Its extortion and exploitation of the worst kind and its unconscionable.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This is about kids, nothing against peaceful law abiding trans people, reckon the same for Boadicea. 

Thank you for saying this -- and yes, I definitely feel the same.

I have no problem with anyone expressing themselves as they wish and I'll stand up for everyone's right to challenge every gender-conforming stereotype they so choose.

If you're not hurting anyone, I'm good. Be you. Do you. And brightest blessings while you do!!!

But that's not what we're talking about here. These are kids that deserve and have every right to grow and mature and evolve as nature intends. To be nursed and nurtured and to realize their full potential as the perfectly imperfect beings they are... That we all are.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

My mom tried that crap on me when she divorced my dad started calling me Jaime my middle name is James and tried dressing me in little velvet dresses when I was three my grand dad got me a cowboy outfit with boots and sixshooters and after that all I wanted to wear was blue jeans and t shirt s so she lost that argument thank God I didn't grow up now I would be in therapy trying to be convinced I was wrong gender because my mommy wanted a girl.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

Really? This is about kids, nothing against peaceful law abiding trans people, reckon the same for Boadicea.

Just leave the kids alone, with messing with their biology - this is their hormones and growth and entry into adult hood.

Obviously.

If you can't understand the need for hormone blockers prior to puberty.

There is no point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join