It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The migrant caravan has arrived. Here's what you need to know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here they come !!

About 350 people on the Caravan have arrived in Tijuana and are apparently trying to climb the fence at San Diego !!

They came by bus and truck and want asylum 🚨

Not much news on this and whether or not they are "getting in" 🤷‍♀️

Anybody have any "Local" reports ?

The migrant caravan has arrived. Here's what you need to know.

The first wave of the migrant caravan that President Donald Trump has been warning about arrived at the southern border Tuesday, setting the stage for what Trump views as a potentially dangerous confrontation but what the migrants view as their chance to apply for asylum.

Riding on nine buses, with a Honduran flag flying out the window of one of them, the group arrived in Tijuana after a month-long journey that saw them traverse multiple countries while enduring oppressive heat, torrential rains and exhausting days-long walks.

edit on Nov-13-2018 by xuenchen because: 🎶

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

can see them on the fence here fox5sandiego.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So how can they get work. They going to start their own economy underground?
Where they going to live? Maybe they haven't seen the homeless people in California yet.
No money, no car, no work.
Sorry but they must come in legally and be able to support themselves after 3 months.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Place them all in California. It's a liberal paradise now, they would love to have them there.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Place them all in California. It's a liberal paradise now, they would love to have them there.

Well yeah, the illegals voted Dem. Let CA sleep in their bed.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
No problem with this, let them camp out at the Governors pad, make some tacos together. Welfare for all, the new American dream!!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A week late!

edit on 14-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

that's was pretty good....

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Perhaps they could help build houses on the newly cleared land.

Or fight fires, or something.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I need more information. How old is that video and pics?

Is this like 20 people hanging out on the fence?

Where's the Caravan? Why no border patrol agents there?

So much for a wall?

What's really going on? I need a live report from a person without an agenda!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They would have to go to a border station to get asylum, but they are skirting the border checkpoint. Can we drop the "asylum-refugee" false narrative now?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
America welcomes it's newest criminals to the country.

Also, If they wanted to be Americans they shouldn't be carrying those flags.

Same stuff, different year.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Sorry but they must come in legally and be able to support themselves after 3 months.

That's old thinking. It doesn't apply in this day ad age. Illegal in the new legal.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Climbing the fence, huh?

So much for lining up and applying for asylum in an orderly and lawful fashion. As some speculated they might do.

Nope...the 1st thing they do when they get here is break a few laws.

"But they're mostly just decent people who want to assimilate and respect our way of life! Super honest!" 🤦‍♂️

It's one of those cases of: How naive, foolish, and utterly careless could you possibly BE?!?! (to actually WANT them in your country and FIGHT/ADVOCATE on Their behalf?!)

It's like, yeah, we know there are a whole bunch of poor people, homeless people, people living in fear of violence every day, etc, Right Here in America...but... not to sound mean or anything, but, those people just don't get my liberal hard on raging like they used to...

No, when you've been fetishing on progressivism like we have here in America, you gotta scour the planet and find some really unfortunate souls and drag them over here to stimulate our guilt boners.

I mean, homeless vets and kids on the street just dont do it for me anymore cause I mean At Least They're in America! We have welfare here, so, I'm sure they'll be just fine. Helping them feels like doing charity for a millionaire.

So, even though our debt is spiraling out of control, we need more and more "refugees" to satisfy our growing fetish of drowning our guilt by dumping tax dollars in the hands of the most unfortunate people in the world...

OTHER PEOPLE'S tax money, of course! You thought we were actually going to work for it?

Lol no silly! YOU are!

See, you are an important cog in the progressive machine whether you realized (or wanted) it or not! We do the important work on the front lines like screaming at people in restaurants, burning trash cans, assaulting people with sticks, clogging freeways with protests, etc etc, while you work behind the scenes, busting your back at work every day (just make sure you work enough hours so you Dont qualify for the free obamacare medical insurance everyone else will be enjoying) so we have enough tax money to take care of all the people necessary to assuage My Guilt.

Just another reason why income tax is downright unAmerican if not Unconstitutional. It takes away a huge portion of our ability to vote with our dollars. Instead other people are campaigning with our dollars. Essentially buying votes with Our money.

top topics

join