It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

69 Year Old Man Tries To Have Age Legally Changed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

pah - change age to 1024 so you is now a " kilo-year old " - and oldest human alive [ till someone else trumps you ]

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is brilliant, a very clever move.

I think those of us who can see what this guy is trying to do should follow suit if he is successful.

Currently I identify as a 56 year old squirrel.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They should allow him to legally change his age. Once he is no longer retirement age, take away his pension and send him back to work . Like reassignment surgery, he needs to commit to it 100% or not at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
They should allow him to legally change his age. Once he is no longer retirement age, take away his pension and send him back to work . Like reassignment surgery, he needs to commit to it 100% or not at all.

He did say in the article tha he would or could go back to work if needed aswell.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: MissSmartypants

If this works I want to have mine legally changed to state retirement age so I can live it up off my railway pension

That would never work although I do agree that we should be able to take pension payouts when we choose, instead of having to wait till retirement age. Many people could do with their monies way before 55 or 65, whenever it is, especially in todays economic struggles! Also, there's the possibilty of dying before that age and if you aren't married or have anyone to inherit that cash, why should it go to the government?
edit on CSTThu, 08 Nov 2018 08:42:35 -06000000003008x035x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I agree.

Going back to the guy in the op though, after looking at his pic, I think being 69 is the least of his problems, he looks alarmingly like Rolf Harris. He'll get lynched in the street if he ever comes to blighty haha

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I agree.

Going back to the guy in the op though, after looking at his pic, I think being 69 is the least of his problems, he looks alarmingly like Rolf Harris. He'll get lynched in the street if he ever comes to blighty haha

True that.

But lowering age should definitely be allowed IMO and you could work longer if you wanted, put more in to your banks savings etc... I'm actually thinking right now to write to ~Parliament to have this discussed and incorporated and people can choose whether they want to or not. just think if you're 40, you could lower it to 30 and go play football for 5 to 7 years and earn tons of cash instead of working for a lot less in usual job.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You'd have some freak wanting to be allowed back into school or go to a young offenders place rather than jail though.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MissSmartypants

But he has been around the Sun 69 times, not 49.

Deal with it pal, after all, it's only a number, age that is.

That sounds like a good way to ask someone their age....so, how many times have you been around the sun? lol

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You'd have some freak wanting to be allowed back into school or go to a young offenders place rather than jail though.

I guess that is true but maybe some way round it to get true age? Finger print?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh god someone smack this dramaqueen already.

Reality Check nobody gaf about your mental hang ups.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Now if he petitions the court to change his place of birth to Walla Walla, Washington.........instant American citizen!!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ha, "feel" is fine in my books, but legally you are who/what you are.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Youre still dying 20 years ahead of your feelings dude.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I mean... "time" is relative right? Kinda depends on how fast this guy is....yeah?

A2D
edit on 8-11-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Court? Court? We don't need no stinkin' court!

I am 25 years old. I have been 25 years old for over 30 years now. Every year I celebrate the anniversary of my 25th birthday. There's no law that says you have to add 1 to your age once a year; I checked.

My goal in life is to never make it to 26.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have several different ages.

My life insurance company thinks I'm 6. My auto insurance company thinks I'm a 32 year old female. The doctor says I have the body of a 92 year old combat veteran. My mom thinks I'm 12. My grandma thinks I'm 4. The bar I've been going to for 10 years now thinks I'm 31. What they don't know is on November 10th I'll be celebrating my 243rd birthday. Semper Fidelis!

A2D

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Obvioussly the solution to this nonsense and denial of reality is for more and more people to participate in recreational drug use along with big pharm drug use, reckless sexuality, poor diet, lack of exercise, and endless gazing into cell phones.

I recognize him as a dead soul. Theres just nothing there of substance.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Oh, you're lucky. My cardiologist thinks I'm dead.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join