It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never seen a UFO...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hello,

I have been facinated with UFO's since I was a child and I have never seen one! I look up and hope that one day I will see what every other person has seen. I have followed the Area 51 topic and various theories on how aliens and religion are interconnected.

Currently I am in northetn CA, near SF....if there are any UFO people around, I would love to meet you guys and hear your stories...

-Doc

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I know what you mean. Im in the same boat. Never seen a UFO either. One night I thought I saw one with my brother and father. It turned out to be a satellite moving very fast. That was the closest I've come to an odd occurance in the sky.

I think you have to be in the right place at the right time.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
How often do you look up into the sky during your daily routine? UFOs aren't always going to catch your attention with flashing lights and sounds making you tilt your head in their direction. Sometimes it takes a concerted effort to notice what you wouldn't normally pay attention to. During your daily travels, as you step out of a doorway or out of a car, look up and around for a second. Then go about your business. I've noticed some UFOs with this very method that I wouldn't have without forcing a glance in their direction.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You live in Northern, California?..There should be plenty of spots up there. North more..But, why don't you try Sonora, California..It's about east of Modesto I believe..I hear of plenty of UFO activity coming out of that town.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
hey doc,i live in north cal also....and i too have never seen a UFO........i went camping once with my mother,step dad,brother and sis.....my step dad claims to have seen a UFO while laying in a tent....no one in our family believes him,but i have always wondered if i see one,what would happen......isn't it funny how wherever they are sighted,UFO's can never be stopped or fully seen.....in the night,there's no one with a spotlight on hand....or when they fly over military places,no one thinks to shoot at it do they....wierd huh?

-non related- what part of cal?.......i live in the bay area near oakland...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Keep in mind, UFO is an acronym for Unidentified Flying Object. I see those every day, as I'm sure most people have. I only point this out because of the member that mentioned 'policing ourselves', and this includes not applying descriptors that could be misinterpreted, intentionally or otherwise, by the skeptical.

As for extraterrestrial craft, well, who can say (as far as Type 2 encounters go)?

But I have seen a few strange things in the sky and wondered....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I saw one once. Flying home from New Mexico to Oakland. Only weird thing was the lighting of it was red. It was night time, over the desert, and it was moving in random directions as if it were bobbing on a string or something. It seemed to kinda be moving in the same direction as my plane and eventually I lost visual.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
1 when I was 4 years old near SF (Daly City) and 2 at the same time in Willows Ca....I was a believer when I saw 1 the other ones just reinforced it hehe

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorwhite
Hello,

I have been facinated with UFO's since I was a child and I have never seen one! I look up and hope that one day I will see what every other person has seen. I have followed the Area 51 topic and various theories on how aliens and religion are interconnected.

Currently I am in northetn CA, near SF....if there are any UFO people around, I would love to meet you guys and hear your stories...

-Doc

I do the same thing. It seems I am always looking at the sky.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've seen a Unidentified flying object about three years ago. I have yet to see anyone describe the same exact thing as I have. Anyone who has not seen something odd in the sky I recommend you check out www.nuforc.org... and look up reports in your area. You will be surprised on how many of your neighbors have reported UFOs.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i want to see a UFO so badly

then again, i want to get abducted too

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I haven't seen a UFO, but am not sure about being abducted by one. Even though it would proove life outside of the planet... Usually the people who hunt for them always miss them, and the people that aren't looking see them!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
To see or not to see!
You can be standing next to a person who will see a "ufo" while you don't.
some people don't know how lucky they are (or not)

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey Doc, I live in the San Francisco Bay area and I've seen plenty! The first time was in 97. It was a ring of blue, green and yellow lights hovering above the El Sobrante hills. My girlfriend and I were both petrified and hid in darkness as we watched it from about 2:00 am until almost daylight. The next time was about a year later. I was in my back yard watering flowers. It was around dusk when I just happened to look up and see one of those black triangles swoop by. It was immediately followed by a huge black boomerang shaped craft that literally rippled through the atmosphere.
So great was the rush from witnessing this, that I started a UFO watch. At least one night a week I spent hours craning my neck toward the heavens and watched. Some nights I saw nothing but mostly I saw plenty.
Over the three years I did this, I probably saw close to a hundred UFOs. I figure most of what I saw was secret military craft. Within months after the "Napa Sentinel" leaked the whereabouts of a secret underground military base under the Napa grade, most of my sightings stopped.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hey, don't worry about it. I've been going to the north woods of Wisconsin for 26 years, usually for a month at a time in the summer, in bear country, and have never seen a bear. I still think bears exist, though

Anecdotal side note, I live in Chicago and have never seen a bear win

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
cool....thanks for the input...i am glad im not alone on this...good luck to all...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Saw something strange when I was younger, but it was most likely a satelite during the day. My cousin, however, lives out in the middle of nowhere in Illinois on a farm...with the nearest about a half mile away. I love their house, but it's kinda scary out there at night. She's seen weird UFOs out there since she was little. Her friends and her have seen them together too, from her window. She says she always used to have abduction dreams, and she has marks. She showed me them. I dont really know what to believe, just because its kinda unbelievable. I havent talked to her about it in awhile.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I blame my reason for not seeing one on not being outside more often. I thought I may have seen one before when I was younger but I think it was just one of them lights on the top of mountains that blinks. I think if I spent a lot of time out in the night sky I would possibly see one. I have a house in New Mexico that is out of the city limits where we often get clear skies but my brother lives there now and Im 1000+ miles away so I cant say that I have much of a chance to look.

top topics

join