It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abigail and Brittany Hensel - the twins who share a body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

These two twins have a fully functioning head brain heart lungs throat and spine each , but incredibly , share their body .

The questions their existence raises are dumbfounding in number . You're presented with new , complete anomalies in so many areas including legal and social understandings , almost as if they are meant to be here to make us ask better questions and to know more .
Having browsed the comments on the tube , it's material to show here , hopefully to our more deeply considered members , to gain further insight into what it really means that this can happen .
Some utube comments are not suitable - don't make them here . Its never going to happen for you - so quit dreaming . They can drive , play sports , and having grown up since this they now are teachers !
Amongst the comments some profound points are raised , some claim that their existence is one the signs of God , both Christian and Muslim . Some were glad they only had the one head in charge of their body , a lesson enough in being humbled , and itself a cause of awe
More than one comment asserted that they are one body with two heads , although the correct view is that they are two individual people who share one body . Thinking about this unique truth may leave people in speechless wonder , but let's hear if you can enunciate .
Watching the video and comprehending the reality of Abigail and Brittany is an intense and lasting experience for anyone who can empathize with their lives , creating deep affectation for some, if not most . It's definitely worth seeing what they've allowed us to see and we can certainly learn from their life , even though medical science has been disallowed from the intense studies it would otherwise undertake .
One comment which really hit a mark was "Do they have two souls?" A superlative question , for the fact that it's the only conclusion you can reach .
Another claimed that lasting peace returned to him having experienced them and I can understand that .
If Abigail and Brittany read this , we think you're both so cool and it's an amazing reality that you're here alive and well , and thankyou for being who you are . Also - your parents are the best of people too .

edit on 14-10-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well said amigo

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

To me it seems an inhumane existence. I'm sure they do the best they can but this to me is not what the human experience is.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

In that case you don't mean inhumane , you mean inhuman . But you can be guaranteed they're both human , and most probably that if you asked them , they'd rather be here for now than not . They laugh plenty , they both think for themselves and co-ordinate what they do, and in particular - do not appear to suffer badly .

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

In that case you don't mean inhumane , you mean inhuman . But you can be guaranteed they're both human , and most probably that if you asked them , they'd rather be here for now than not . They laugh plenty , they both think for themselves and co-ordinate what they do, and in particular - do not appear to suffer badly .

funny thing is that one of them has a boyfriend and one of them has a job while the other doesn't!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

To me it seems an inhumane existence. I'm sure they do the best they can but this to me is not what the human experience is.

Of course not to you...but it is to them. They know nothing else. You and I only know what's normal to us.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

One of them has a job while the other doesn't!

Not exactly easy to be in two places at the same time?

top topics

join