It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Senate has unanimously passed S. Res. 610

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I just had this pop up on my twitter feed...

BREAKING: The US Senate has unanimously passed S. Res. 610, calling for the declassification and release of tens of thousands of pages of documents relating to Saudi Arabia and the terrorist attacks of 9/11/

I'm trying to find a collaborating link but nothing yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Since I have been alive, 40 years or so, every US president has directed its miltary into another country.

Im at the edge of my seat wondering who Trump will decide to, or forced to, invade.

Folks have to wonder...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think it is, let's muddy the water before the public really see what we have been up to.

But it may not be what we all wish for.

Not yet, it is too early in the greater scheme for these MOAB to go off.

P

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The means to be pre-emptively fighting to avoid another war is a purpose for releasing the facts.

It would be good for any researcher to understand how blinded the American Public was by Bush Administration which sided with Obama Administration. There are those GOP party supporting, Obamacrat Aristocrat Bat Slap Happy Shat in Brains kind of Bipartisanship Politicians.

It would be good to know for the Historians of that time in news vs the facts.

And No One Can Save The World with Good Intentions Being the Pathway to Globies

So Why Don't We All Nuke Our Brains Because You Can't Be Saved, Sorry- Long Distance WTF MSG from JC?

Have Yourself A Wonderful Eterneum, WHITE PEOPLE- YOUR KILLING YOURSELVES! HOLY ELITES, YOUR WATER IS TOO EXPENSIVE- WERE NOT WORTHY...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Link to the text of the Resolution

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
double post, sorry

edit on 4-10-2018 by MinangATS because: double post

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
www.congress.gov...

S.Res.610 - A resolution urging the release of information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.115th Congress (2017-2018) | Get alerts

Don't know why you can't verify. Just google S.Res.610
edit on 4-10-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
With everything that has happened in Saudi Arabia. I wonder if this will implicate those no longer in power. This way the US could move forward with Saudi Arabia as a key ally, without the blackmark of 9/11 weighing the partnership down.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy
You mean that al-Waleed guy? Yeah, I suspect he and his buddies who got purged will be implicated.
These guys gave a ton of money to radical Islamist groups around the world. Also, 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.
edit on 4-10-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Since I have been alive, 40 years or so, every US president has directed its miltary into another country.

Im at the edge of my seat wondering who Trump will decide to, or forced to, invade.

Folks have to wonder...

I think he'll wait til his 2nd term. North Korea and Iran are tops on the list. Hopefully we can convince North Korea they don't want to go down that road. Iran I think is going to have to be dealt with militarily.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The bill "urges' the release of documentation..urges????

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The bill "urges' the release of documentation..urges????

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
You mean that al-Waleed guy? Yeah, I suspect he and his buddies who got purged will be implicated.
These guys gave a ton of money to radical Islamist groups around the world. Also, 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.

I wonder how the left will feel when they find out that Bush didn't orchestrate the attacks.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I wonder how the left will feel when they find out that Bush didn't orchestrate the attacks.

You think they'll actually accept that? Denial is powerful among that group.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Dunno, why don’t you ask the sponsor of the bill, a Democrat...?

6 out of the 10 cosponsors are Democrat actually...

www.congress.gov...

Only 3 Republicans.

Oops.

edit on 4/10/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Dunno, why don’t you ask the sponsor of the bill, a Democrat...?

6 out of the 10 cosponsors are Democrat actually...

www.congress.gov...

Only 3 Republicans.

Oops.

What makes you think he was talking about those in Congress, as if they haven't seen this info already? He clearly meant the anti-Bush liberal base that still think Bush was simultaneously a complete moron but also was able to pull off the largest conspiracy and false flag operation in history.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Because the Bush did 911 crowd aren't defined by a political persuasion, they're more flat out conspiracy nuts.

But you're right, I could have misinterpreted it wrongly.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: face23785

Because the Bush did 911 crowd aren't defined by a political persuasion, they're more flat out conspiracy nuts.

But you're right, I could have misinterpreted it wrongly.

For sure, there are conservatives and libertarians that cling to the 9/11 inside job crap, but it mostly emerged out of mad liberals who never got over the 2000 election. I think they just found some useful idiots in libertarians that are so anti-war and anti-military that they bought into that garbage. That enabled them to say "see it's not just us!".

I say that as someone who mostly identifies with libertarian positions, except when it comes to national security.
edit on 4 10 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join