It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Godly and The Godless

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

There are a couple things we all have to understand.

1. First, truth is relative. Take the principal of blind men and the elephant, Each blind man will report different facet of the elephant and think its truth. A blind man feeling the elephants tail will say an elephant is like rope. A blind man feeling an elephants ear will say an elephant is like an enormous heavy leaf. A blind man feeling an elephants leg will say an elephant is like a tree stump. Werner Heisenberg says that what we observe is not nature in itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning. So truth is relative to the observer. There is no ultimate truth.

2, If we don't harvest love and empathy then people will put their defence shields up to maximum power. Because people don't like to get hurt. Most of humanity will not open up unless they feel safe to do so. Your reply to Nothin doesn't show much empathy for the human race. That's something we all need to work on. The only way the human race will improve is by each of us shining as bright as we can.

Added... False love is ego based, always expecting something in return.
True love expects nothing in return. Spreading empathy to all those trapped by their ego.

Love and peace.
edit on 1-9-2018 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatterIsLight

originally posted by: Nothin

Are you figuring you've got it all nicely wrapped-up nicely, with a bow on top?
Is it a good feeling?
Enjoy it while it lasts.

So what does a person without a subconscious look, smell, sound, act like?

You write about others trying to provoke you, but are you not trying to provoke some kind of a reaction in others, merely by posting what you did?

No.

I smile to people. I give to people. I let people in front of me. I love people. I do not judge people. Every minute, of every day. I am truthful, righteous, loving, and nonjudgmental.

Yet people like you always judge me for someone that I am not. And I know why you do it. Because you are egotistical, blind, deceived, and delusional. And you didn't even use a quote, it was all just created in your lost mind based on what you perceived me to be.

Obviously you are going to interpret the shameful stupid little thoughts you perceive from my writing rather than believe my words. Just pitiful. It is so LAME how egotistical people are. They are wrong all of the time, and they always want to place themselves above you. They are full of pride so they always think they are right when they are misbehaving. It is such utter insane nonsense, and I have nothing to do with your delusional world of incorrect judgment and false accusations towards people, only because you are so misguided and have such a complete lack of understanding that the only way you can feel good about yourself is to fool yourself into believing that you are right, but in reality you are a coward.

Thanks for your reply.

Your post has engaged me in an interesting thought experiment.
Must now admit that there may be some ego here activated, to try and defend against those accusations.

Many here have challenged you, and asked you questions.
That doesn't seem to be a good way to interact with you. (This is opinion).

...I smile to people. I give to people. I let people in front of me. I love people. I do not judge people. Every minute, of every day. I am truthful, righteous, loving, and nonjudgmental...

Perhaps you are what you claim to be, but for some reason, the format of interaction here on ATS has not allowed that to come through.

Read all of your posts here, (54 so far as of now), and there is not one instance of you appearing, (to my opinion), of being: nice, caring, loving, gentle, kind, generous, giving, nor any type of perceptible general goodness. (My opinion).

The observation revealed that: personally had challenged you before, but you had not replied.
Others have challenged you, questioned you, been mean, and been nice to you.

So with the previous challenge in this thread, (the three questions, to which you replied a singular "No"), this post could be considered the third, and potentially the last challenge.

First: please take all of those little tiny poisoned darts, be careful not to hurt yourself, and go bury them in the dirt.
(Admission: again there may some ego in play here, reacting to a perception that perhaps your words were harsh).

By now, you probably will have read the post above this, by Glend. (If not:please do).

That post is an example of a very giving, loving, and generous person. (Opinion).

Here is your challenge: do something you have not done yet on ATS (54 posts so far as of now): reply to Glend with a; nice, caring, loving, gentle, kind, generous, giving, or any type of perceptible general goodness, or generally nice type of reply to them.

Please: No preaching, no hate, no anger, nothing objectively negative.

(Back to an earlier opinion: if this really is the wrong way to interreact with you: please say how you would like to interreact).

Please try. C'mon! You can do it!

edit on 2-9-2018 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Funny how some people are trying to talk about anything besides the actual point.

They are trying to lead the conversation down their own little rabbit hole in order to put their selfish egos on top.

I will describe my point in my next post in a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I agree, that the truth is relative - relative between life beings.

But that is not an argument to my post.

Because the Truth, is that for each Life form. For the Truth - there is One Truth.

You cannot say that for this being, his or her truth is false.

Then you just try to judge me about my personal life, and you don't care that you are wrong, because your ego is selfish.

I talk about what is REAL. You have hatred in your heart because you judge outwardly toward other people without attempting to look at the truth within yourself. The hatred is not what you see, but that is called the "root cause."

But I have traveled down this path for so long that I am well used to people judging me and being wrong about it. God has taught me the patience to wait until the last day when the Real Truth shall be made known to everyone.

There is no doubt within my soul whatsoever -

The absurd judgments and ignorant objections that people have on a daily basis are a result of how much they believe in God. If they do not believe in God, they will see the world in the perception of delusion, and tiny phrases and words they speak will be the give away to the reality that their ego is one giant shame, a true barrier that is blinding them and causing them to see through ignorant selfish eyes.

God is the judge to allow us how much truth we perceive, based on the fruit and good extents of our thoughts and actions. If we continue to think in terms of falsehood based on the awful teachings and traditions of man we will see through the perception of delusions as a punishment from God. God IS in control. There will be no way for you to see the truth is God deems you unworthy.

So it is not me looking for respect from you rebellious egotistical people. I want you to give respect to God, and being truthful to me is a way to do that.
edit on 7-10-2018 by MatterIsLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The fact over the World and This Post is this -

The boy cries wolf. My post is not the moral of that story, but I am making a parable out of the story.

He is yelling, screaming, crying, and none of you in the world hear it - because you don't believe him.

But where does God come in to this?

God knows who is truthful and who is lying.

It does not matter for the people of the world to believe in the boy crying. He may think that it is serious because their lives will be saved if they believe in him - but in Truth their own salvation is none of his business, and his own salvation depends on if he was truthful, regardless of who believed him.

At the end of the world, all of the people in the world will know, for sure, in their hearts and their souls, if the boy was crying because he saw a wolf, or if the boy was lying.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So it is not me looking for respect from you rebellious egotistical people. I want you to give respect to God, and being truthful to me is a way to do that.

What you see in other people is a reflection of your own egotistical traits and that is really what bothers you. If you want people to be honest with you, you first have to be honest with yourself. That your brain, like everyone else's, has been encoded by DNA to procreate at all cost. To succeed with procreation, the ego desires to be more attractive, stronger, richer than all the competition etc etc etc

That nature is not evil. It is what it is. Existing to ensure survival of the species.

We can overcome that nature by mastering our brain instead of being a slave to all its desires. Implementing a middle way by emerging our spiritual into our earthly nature and vice versa,

To truly be spiritual we have to accept that God is oneness. There is no me nor them (that's egoism). That empathy for all is the path to follow. Loving each and every human being as you love God.

Love and peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The worlds against you right?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

the tail of the blind me vs the elephant = utter twaddle

this is because - it deliberatly " cuts off " the " investigation "

in reality - each blind mand SHOULD be able to follow his " part " of the elephant - untill all as[pects of it are revealed to him

he gets a different interpretation of the elephant - to a sighted man - that just watches it from a distance

but if the tail of the blind men - is actualy allowed to persue its natural cource - the " conclusion " falls apart

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You mean search for a greater truth, yes. But how many of us really do that. Aren't we all satisfied that our belief system is correct. That contrary belief system of others is wrong. If we look quantum mechanics, specifically quantum eraser, it tells us that the act of observing can change physical outcomes. So truth seems an aspect of the individual mind. Not universal as classical science suggests.

Vedantic philosophy tells us there are three levels of awareness, dualistic (dvaita), qualified non-dualistic (vasishtadvaita), and unqualified non-dualistic (advaita). With dualistic awareness we all define a distinction between the individual self and the absolute. Whereas with greater non-dualistic understanding, we see no distinction at all. (Aka Jesus - The Father and Son are one). So everything within our dualistic mindset is just an aspect of truth (elephants ear). It is not absolute truth (the elephant).

So if we look science, religion or philosophy (aka Solipsism), the concept of absolute truth is not as clear cut as we all like to believe it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm godless. I don't believe anything which is unverifiable, I simply don't know and there is zero verifiable evidence for any alleged deity so for that reason I don't believe in one.
I don't really care either so find a label for me, agnostic about everything would fit.

edit on 8-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

If And When You Have A Daughter, You May See Things Differently...

Until Then, Ol'Chap...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
Lol what has having a daughter got to do with believing in an unverifiable deity? I raised a son, so what? My woo beliefs are separate to my love for my offspring or whatever.
...I don't believe in any woo for the record.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join