It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i dont know if this has been posted befor but has any one ever wonderd if us humans are the aliens
just wondering

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Indeed it has been asked many times on many threads.

Personally, I think the whole alien word is silly. We are beings and they are beings. We live here and they live there...but that can change right? Seems silly to me. If some humans were to colonize the Moon do they become aliens to the ones on Earth?

Some people think we were planted here by aliens and we are part aliens ourselves. This would entail we are not the rightful owners of this house we call earth I suppose.

[edit on 112828p://21u36 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
we are aliens to other forms of life

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
wow i never thought of it that way

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexygeek
we are aliens to other forms of life

My cat would disagree. As would many schools of thought. We only appear alienated until we realize how it's all connected...imo.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I completely agree w/Lunacy. Couldn't have said it better myself, I've tried explaining that same thing many times before. If we (humans) were to lurk on another planet with "unadvanced beings" and they happen to spot us then of course, they would be saying the same as we.. refering to us as aliens w/spaceships. The whole term IMO also is silly & primitive indeed. In the grand scheme of things we are ALL beings.

top topics

join