It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Krill Papers destroyed all my preconceptions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
For those that have yet to read this extraordinary piece:

pdharris0.tripod.com...

Even if totally false, it remains an amazing piece.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Interesting reading though I skimmed through it - a lot of info there.
He should write a book himself instead of quoting others. Ufologically speaking he seems to know his stuff.

But there really are varying views in the UFO world. There have been a lot executions too, just disguised as suicides? Oh, one thing, over the years I have come to believe MIBs are OSI (office of special investigations)-Airforce.

MJ12 papers have one problem (at least), Truman's signature on the document authorizing Forrestal to put the group together was found on another non-top secret document in the national archives, except for size, each letter matched the to Forrestal document exectly.

Indicating his signature may have been photocopied. Friedman wrote an interesting book on Majestic Twelve documents.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Krill documents are an admitted hoax. (at least by some of the participants). I'll dig up the threads if really needed, but a simple Google should turn up enough to convince most. Disappointing, but they are what they are...as I recall, there's even a funny reason behind the name "Krill"...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
yes.......i am new here. please dig up the threads.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've read the MJ-12 book and it's very convincing!

He looks at the documents he received and rather than trying to prove whats in it (Which is impossible to do) He looks at whether the names in the documents would of had the experience and education to be useful in the field.

One of the names is also a well known sceptic who may be sceptical more for disinfo reasons than any other.

I've gotta go find this book for more info, well worth the read tho.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It is a very good piece to read. Actually no different really than what's going on in the world today, and it was supposedly written in 1988?. If it is an admitted hoax, it was well written w/a great understanding of which direction the world is heading..Unless, the admitted hoax was nothing more than disinformation, then we may never know..Then again, noone really does.

top topics

join