It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question people are not asking of Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: JAGStorm
The question is how is your country so horrible, so unfixable, so hopeless, that people just don't want to stay there?

People can get mad at immigration, at the US, at detention centers, at the current president, at former presidents, ~but~ I have not heard
a single person ask, what is Mexico's role.

Excellent question. Mexico is ran by the druglords. They don't care about the citizenry. If you have ever been to Mexico you will understand first hand how corrupt it is.

From what I've read that's only in the north. Southern Mexico isn't run by the drug dudes. That said I've also read that many of these people coming to the US aren't Mexican but those from central and South America and are just transversing Mexico.

So the wall that they are going to build on their southern border is for this purpose? Hmmm. I guess Trump was right again. He said there will be a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Perhaps your question should be what makes Mexico so great, that over 1,000,000 american retirees and their families live here.

Perhaps your question should be where is the drug-addict fueled market that has enough corrupting power to bribe politicans on BOTH sided of the border.

Perhaps your question should be how your dear leader is pandering to your biggest fears (a more brown America), your biggest prejudices (a non-white taking over your job, 'cause well, let's face it, you probably were quite bad at it) and your innermost core (yeah, it's ok, you can take off the PC mask and accept that you are actually a racist) to play you as a flute.

Perhaps you should actually get out of your trailer more often and see the world through your own eyes and not through your biggoted, Fox addled minuscule vision.

Your whole post STINKS so much of prejudice, racism and self righteousness that makes me puke.

Mexico, for all its shortcomings and problems, is an amazing country. Beautiful, full of hardworking, resilient, intelligent, caring people.

I remember when ATS was a site that brought bright and critical minds to "deny ignorance". Nowadays it's just another sad refuge for alt-righter jerks like you, to neigh their ignorance and racist views in an echo chamber of dwarves patting each other's back, saying how great the view is down there.
edit on 19-6-2018 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Wrong OP. Do your own research. You asked an audience that is filled with biased opinions. You already know the answer you're going to get.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
white people have messed up pretty much every country and continent on the planet then ask them whats the problem , lol smh

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Closed for review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join