It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting to know that Trump can pick the SCOTUS himself without fearing getting blocked by Democrats. No wonder that we are a witness to a liberal meltdown of epic proportions right now. Time to get some popcorn.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Out of all the Q revelations, the prevalence of this sick bunch of predators, was most revealing to me. I have a very hard time imagining there are people like this in the world and so many of them are involved in organizations and foundations that purport to help children.

My eyes have been opened to the widespread insidiousness of this SICK bunch of perverts. It has been hard to comprehend.

I could never get justice for myself and that's the major reason why i joined this fight in the first place. I will keep fighting until the day i die. Promise. [V]

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Re: Trump in Fargo...

Hearing word from multiple sources that 1000s of "inciters" are being bussed into Fargo tonight for #TrumpRally. They've reserved tix for 6K seat arena. Once doors are closed they'll stage a walkout leaving 1000s of Trump supporters out in cold. Be aware & RT. @realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hearing word from multiple sources that 1000s of "inciters" are being bussed into Fargo tonight for #TrumpRally. They've reserved tix for 6K seat arena. Once doors are closed they'll stage a walkout leaving 1000s of Trump supporters out in cold. Be aware & RT. @realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

Someday soon this idiotic behavior will lead to dire consequences on both sides.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
More on the Cannibalism of the Occult Aristocracy

CHRIS EVERARD INVESTIGATES THE GLOBAL NETWORK OF CANNIBALS – AND DISCOVERS YET MORE EVIDENCE WHICH CORROBORATES THE ALLEGATIONS OF THE HAMPSTEAD WHISTLEBLOWER KIDS. THE TWO LITTLE CHILDREN AT THE CENTRE OF THE HAMPSTEAD CULT ALLEGATIONS SPENT A LOT OF THEIR TIME EXPLAINING TO INCREDULOUS POLICE OFFICERS THAT SKULLS AND CANNIBALISM WAS A MAJOR PASTIME AMONGST THE CULT WHICH THEY CLAIM INCLUDES TEACHERS, POLICE, SOCIAL WORKERS, PRIESTS AND MANY OTHERS.

Once aware you see it everywhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: thepixelpusher

On the contrary. I clearly stated that the murderers of anyone should pay for their crimes. Apparently you weren't paying attention.

Or maybe you think that allegations = crime.

In that case, do you think Trump should be president?

By your standards, it's OK for Hillary to say she wants to Drone Strike JA for nothing more than exposing the truth? You think if she didn't mind doing that, she wouldn't mind killing others? Also, if he wasn't right about what he is saying, do you believe Hillary would still want to kill him?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wonder if Trump will say all the stuff from that Q post from earlier.

That would be fairly direct, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

ARE YOU AWAKE?

MSM = propaganda tool of the D party.

POTUS economy - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS job creating (record) - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS GPD - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS fair trade (protect America) - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS manufacturing - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS record low unemployment - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS tax reform (more take home money) - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS save the world from NK - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS stock market gains - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS undo harmful regulations - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS boost US energy dominance - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS protect US homeland - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS combatting opioids - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS accountability (audit Pentagon, SC, re-org executive branch etc.) - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS protecting life - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS helping Veterans - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS peace through strength - not good enough - IMPEACH.

POTUS restore confidence/respect of US - not good enough - IMPEACH.

………………..all while under constant attack.

DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH IS SPREADING?

DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE LOSING THEIR SLAVE GRIP HOLD?

DO YOU NOT BELIEVE WE ARE WINNING?www.breitbart.com...📁

'SILENT' MAJORITY NO MORE.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

WWG1WGA!!!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY.

Q

Upside down Chess Queen.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Perfectenemy because: added more visibility

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Out of all the Q revelations, the prevalence of this sick bunch of predators, was most revealing to me. I have a very hard time imagining there are people like this in the world and so many of them are involved in organizations and foundations that purport to help children.

My eyes have been opened to the widespread insidiousness of this SICK bunch of perverts. It has been hard to comprehend.

I could never get justice for myself and that's the major reason why i joined this fight in the first place. I will keep fighting until the day i die. Promise. [V]

I'm going to toss this in here. Most know I usually do not link to this kind of thing, but I feel this woman's articulate and self reflective vision of her world through the Q process speaks to many here.

THoughts on Q

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
More on the Cannibalism of the Occult Aristocracy

CHRIS EVERARD INVESTIGATES THE GLOBAL NETWORK OF CANNIBALS – AND DISCOVERS YET MORE EVIDENCE WHICH CORROBORATES THE ALLEGATIONS OF THE HAMPSTEAD WHISTLEBLOWER KIDS. THE TWO LITTLE CHILDREN AT THE CENTRE OF THE HAMPSTEAD CULT ALLEGATIONS SPENT A LOT OF THEIR TIME EXPLAINING TO INCREDULOUS POLICE OFFICERS THAT SKULLS AND CANNIBALISM WAS A MAJOR PASTIME AMONGST THE CULT WHICH THEY CLAIM INCLUDES TEACHERS, POLICE, SOCIAL WORKERS, PRIESTS AND MANY OTHERS.

Once aware you see it everywhere.

Enough is enough, that case was made up by a sick mother and her new partner against their innocent father

You need to stop these blatant lies, the judge in that case called people spreading lies like this on twitter sick

You are

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Putin' this down right here:

LIVE Stream: President Donald Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Fargo, ND 6/27/18
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Interesting to know that Trump can pick the SCOTUS himself without fearing getting blocked by Democrats. No wonder that we are a witness to a liberal meltdown of epic proportions right now. Time to get some popcorn.

I think this should be POTUS TRUMPS presidential painting.

On topic: Would mid-term elections even qualify as far as what Schumer is shouting about? I would think that only Presidential election years would be of significance.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

I've said this for all of the DJT's term. The average person's life has either improved or stayed neutral during this time. The only people really experiencing a shift in a "real" sense are companies: Some benefited from the distortions of Clinton/Bush, and some did not, so some experience the early part of DJT well and some not. On balance I'd say, looking around me, most are neutral to up.

So this "violence at all costs" by regular people is beyond irrational and can only be explained though the mass mind control exposed. How can someone literally rationalize attacking people they do not know over policies that have zero effect on them or anyone they will ever know and often do not exist in the first place? The hate has just gotta go people.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Edit: Sorry forgot to post the link. saraacarter.com
edit on 27-6-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
new Q 1614

we see you

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
POTUS IS IN DA HOUSE!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join