It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Video: Islamist Mob Attacks Refugees In Greece "For Not Observing Ramadan"

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is insane. Why would you allow "the attackers" to stay in your country. If they are willing to inflict violence on their fellow Muslims for not being Muslim enough. what are they going to do the the "unbelievers" when they have the numbers.

Deport these vicious fools to the s#itholes they came from and allow.

www.kurdistan24.net...

UPDATED: Ten Syrian Kurds in critical condition after attack at refugee camp in Greece

www.thessnews.gr...

www.zerohedge.com...

Graphic video has emerged online showing a mob of baton-wielding Islamists attacking other Muslims in a refugee camp in Greece reportedly for not observing the Ramadan fast. Early unconfirmed Kurdish media reports claim 4 men were killed and many others injured as the group of attackers entered refugee tents with weapons Friday afternoon at a crowded camp in Moria on the eastern Aegean island of Lesbos.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is why (well, one of 1,000 reasons) I carry a firearm everywhere I go. Including at home.

More refugees eh? And people wonder why we are working to keep them out of the United States. They've screwed up their own country, and now want to do the same to Western nations. Plenty of Arab nations, including Palestine, they can go to instead.

Not Wanted Here

Deport these vicious fools to the s#itholes they came from and allow.

Here here! They dug the hole by wrecking their own countries, now let them deal with the fallout. Not our problem.
edit on 5/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It won't get much play.

Religious intolerance is a foundation of extremists. The sad part is; there appears to be many many many extremists nowadays.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They are religious nuts , as far as I'm concerned ....the reason why trump wants to keep the extremist out of USA ! And I agree .... They will never change .

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
This is why (well, one of 1,000 reasons) I carry a firearm everywhere I go. Including at home.

Do you have a problem with crowds of club wielding Islamists where you come from?

Poor old Greece. Round them up and deport them. Sadly, deporting "them" is so difficult when they are playing the system.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Meanwhile in China

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think these Islamists need extreme reeducation classes for 3 months before they are allowed into any free world country. Like boot camp for removing the caveman from them before they step into a civilized society of modern man.

Feminize the men in these education classes like the sick bastards who are leading the charge doing it to our children. If it is good enough for us it is good enough for them, tit for tat. Make them spread the frosting on gay wedding cakes before they graduate.
edit on 27-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I agree..send them back to where they came from.
I have no problem if people want something better and abide by the rules of the country that has taken you in..but leave your bullsh#t behind.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
enough is enough

no more room left in leadership for SJW's kick them out on their asses

my Irish family changed their named and totally adapt their way of life to fit into America when they moved here in the 1890's.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Sure, but this isn't happening in America.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It doesn't matter whether they're Islamists or not. I personally don't have such an issue. But we did have mobs of club wielding morons running around the area two Summers ago.

Must've been smart enough to keep their riotous mobs/improvised incendiary throwing selves away from my road. My neighbors and I wouldn't hesitate to defend ourselves or our homes from mobs of violent and deranged loonies.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Private/home school my friend

I would've sold my arms on the black market to make sure my kids didn't go through public re-education. I didn't want them becoming complacent and obedient sheeple. We emphasized critical thinking and civil disobedience when it was called for.

Liberal ideals are great for individuals who wish to practice them. But trying to indoctrinate generations of young people? No way, especially with their "no child left behind" equality in education type nonsense. I didn't want the underachievers/kids who didn't care to drag mine down to their level. Individual achievement should be praised and awarded, not condescended at and talked down to like public school does

That's how you end up with 4th place trophies

edit on 5/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to say this out loud.

I'm sick and tired of these religious freaks!!!!!! FFS!! Who gives a flying monkey f*** about your beliefs? Why is is so bloody important to you f***ed up brain washed sh**heads that you have to force it down everybody else's throat?

Allah this Allah that, who cares??? Who the F cares?? There is no proof of anything. That shows how completely thick you are, when there is zero proof of anything that you believe in being real. Let alone trying to pretend it is, getting angry about it and trying to make others believe in your imaginary friends???

Just p*ss off back to where you came from, stop whinging about other people beliefs and live your lives happy among yourselves.

I won't bother you, if you on't bother me. Cross that line and you'll meet your imaginary friend quicker than you can say Ramadan.

top topics

join