It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Encouraging Black Women To Abort Rather Than Give Birth!.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: incoserv

This is what Planned Parenthood was built to do.

Seems that racism and eugenics doesn't pay much attention to color. Lot of white folk getting abortions.
Abortion Statistics

BTW, did you know that Nicola Tesla as a eugenicist?

This shows that black women are 4 to 5 times more likely to get an abortion then white women are, so I don't see how this is backing up your statement.

Don't worry about him. He likes to chime in to drop links to "facts" then walks away as if everything he says is untouchable.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: carewemust

Abortion is not just for the African American's anymore, it's also a way for every woman out there, to get out of the responsibility of the actions of their promiscuity.

NOOOO......

All these promiscuous women out there.

Who are they having sex with?.....surely not good responsible christian men who

only ever have sex within marriage?

Either way women win, because if they abort, they have no responsibility as a parent,

In abortion they HAVE taken responsibility, Do you think it is an easy discission

for a woman to take?

but if they keep it and get a divorce

Within a marriage/relationship the existence or non existence of children is surely

a matter decided by both of them?

99% of the time it's the male that has to pay child support ...

And why ever not? it is his responsibility too, or did that cease after the

sex act?

and again the woman has no responsibilities to the courts. Our system is playing favoritism with women and have been for a couple of generations now.

The woman invairably takes charge of the raising of the child till adulthood

whether he renegades on responsibility or maintainence payments!! So HOW

is the system in favour of women?

Men go to jail if they can't afford to make their payments (as most of the time it's far more than they can support and move on with their lives, because they get no help from the system or from women who simply want that extra paycheck).

Oh you poor things my heart bleeds for you, maybe you should have kept it in

your pants, so that those slutty women couldn't get their hands on some of your

pay check do you think raising a baby to adulthood is cheap?

So, Planned Parenthood is essentially no more than an escape of responsibility.

Or the taking of responsibility for a mistake that could ruin at least three lives.

where Men pay with their freedom and the ruining of their lives, or children pay with their very lives....women are the only ones who end up on top here, in either circumstance.

Oh woe is me!!!.... forgive me for not joining your pity party, grow up and

take responsibility for yourself and STOP blaming slutty women.

On top of that, Men have to pay for their own birth control (condoms) with no assistance at all.

Stop whinging .... cheap at the price.

You want assistance to pay for your pleasure??

if anything to give children a chance at life. Just because their mothers slept around

With all those men who sleep around??

doesn't give them the right to murder the child for their bad decisions. Yes, men are part of the process of this irresponsibility, but when the mother becomes pregnant, murdering a baby is certainly not a valid answer to get out of their responsibilities, and men have no control over what the mother does with the child, it's all on her because most won't even tell the father that they're pregnant and certainly won't tell the father that they are going to murder his child, which many of the men would find out about later, and would be totally destroyed at what she had done.

If the man concerned was around, and interested, I doubt that the woman

would choose to terminate..... but women often have to make a choice not

of what they want,
but what is perhaps the lesser of the two evils she is

presented with.

edit on 11-5-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

which all begs the question, just how many centuries did men get out of their responsibility??
my grandma raised my father alone, she was married, her husband, come to find out didn't live more than six blocks away from her... my father never knew him, never knew he lived so close by, and the guy never paid any type of support!!! heck most of the single moms I knew when my kids were growing up weren't getting much, if anything in child support. lol... one guy talked his wife into letting take his kids up north to visit his parents... a few weeks later she was crying and begging for money to get those kids home, he left them up there, in the care of social services.

no wonder they long for the good ole days... they didn't have to take any responsibility they didn't want , and the economic and social pressures that were on women made women so much more accepting of their insane behavior!!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gee , that's a Shocker , Not . Supported by Progressive Liberal Democrats , Planned Parenthood is Nothing more than a Eugenics Program to Control the Black Population in the U.S. . Documented American History Proves that Point...........

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
"#ScaryStats" is missing from the quote.

carewemust doesn't care about context I guess...

Waiting....

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This is nothing new! This is in the DNA of Planned Parenthood.

Margaret Sanger is the patron saint of Planned Parenthood, and she was a racist and a eugenecist. Any casual internet search on the woman's name with tell you that.

This is what Planned Parenthood was built to do. It's just staying true to its mission.

from The Washington Times

Here we are in 2019, and suddenly, Democrats are 100% in favor of murdering these little ones, right up to the moment of birth!

I don't think Democrats ever were a party of "compassion" and "fairness" and "racial equality".

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood acknowledged its "Racist Roots".

Source: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood does much more than help women have abortions.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The Appeals court has finally ruled that the Planned Parenthood "STING" videos were/are REAL. Not Doctored.

SOURCE: www.washingtonexaminer.com... dited

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join