It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Students Trash Walmart During Walkout Protest, Throw Items At Shoppers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Wild times at a Walmart in Chicago when "Students" from "Simeon Career Academy" rampaged through and caused all kinds of havoc.

These wild kids were supposed to be in on the protests the other day.

You know, the gun protests !!

Employees say they heard gunshots and saw smoke bombs !!

Videos in the article....

Chicago Students Trash Walmart During Walkout Protest, Throw Items At Shoppers – Walmart Employees Report Hearing Gun Shots In Parking Lot During Rampage

CHICAGO: Chicago police are trying to identify around 60 students from Simeon Career Academy who went one an extremely damaging spree while they were supposed to be protesting guns Wednesday. More shockingly, several Walmart employees has reported that they also heard gunshots outside during the rampage and that some of the students were throwing smoke bombs.

One Walmart employee and eyewitness provided a statement to The Red Elephants. “These guys jacked up our store pretty good. They pounced on cars in the lot, Vandalized two of the school busses parked there , threw Gatorade bottles at shoppers, Smoke bombs, and we heard gun shots in the parking lot, he said.“

The Red Elephants have obtained exclusive security footage of the student rampage in the Chicago Walmart during the protest
😡

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think Simian Career Academy would be a more appropriate title judging by the behaviour on display there.

How is trashing a supermarket, damaging property and intimidating members of your community ever going to help your cause?

Just looks like it was an excuse to behave like assholes, with no real agenda, aside from personal gratification, whatsoever.

edit on 16-3-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Is there not a normal site reporting this? Not calling it bunk....but why not link to lical news on it instead of a regurgitation on a partisan site?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Is there not a normal site reporting this? Not calling it bunk....but why not link to lical news on it instead of a regurgitation on a partisan site?

I did find something
Fox 35

Some videos in there also.

Woman called em vigilantes. not sure if she understands what that word means
edit on 16-3-2018 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

These teens ARE trash

Check out the video..

link

a reply to: SaturnFX

Woman called em vigilantes. not sure if she understands what that word means

No, I postulate that she does not... lol
edit on 16-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Walmart has good surveillance, they should be prosecuted for the havoc they caused.

I hope they all get slapped with a boat load of hours for community service, seriously.

Make'em pay for damages'n all lat! Can't pay? Mo' service.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't care what reason, some punks throw sht at me in a store, they get a reason why they need a gun.

And a few months eating through a straw.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wait....hold on
I thought WalMart was leading the pack on raising the minimum age for purchases of firearms to 21 ??
So these "students" (ahem) trash a store , while supposedly out of school to protest for stricter gun laws , that already is implementing their own stricter gun laws.

Only in Chicago...
Wait , what about Detroit and Baltimore ?
Have to wait for the reports , I guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Chicago Students Trash Walmart

The proper nomenclature here is "riot". About the only thing that didn't happen was setting the store on fire.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Do you ever source a site with actual journalists???

Or do you only frequent compilation sites that just copy/paste MSM stories before twisting them to their own personal political bend????

(Whispers : I already know the answer..)

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Assuming the story is even true..

It’s from the least credible source AND from a garbage compilation site..

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you for not being a total shill..

It blows my mind how many people on the right will just believe ANYTHING. No matter the source..

PS the op doesn’t care if they post fabricated stories lmao..
edit on 16-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So in that rush to get your gotcha moment you miss the link a few posts down from a local fox station.

But hey its a "win" for "your" team so what does the truth matter huh.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It's cool, we're laughing too.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Indeed.

It would hardly be the first time though would it? It's not much of a stretch to think that a bunch of idiots used the opportunity granted by the walk outs to go and behave like total wankers for their own personal gratification.

I really don't see what left and right have got to do with anything here. Just a bunch of assholes being assholes as far as I can tell...

Oh and I hope you weren't lumping me in with your "It blows my mind how many people on the right will just believe ANYTHING. No matter the source" comment as I am far from "on the right".
Voted Labour all my life with the exception of the 2010 general election, where I foolishly voted for lib dems (when we ended up with the condem coalition) on the basis of opposing university tuition fees (I believe it disproportinately effects poorer people and stifles social mobility), which they promptly flip-flopped on and screwed the voters (shocker). I'm what you chaps would probably refer to as a libertarian these days, though I'm not sure I quite fit into that, or any box (like most people, despite the attempts of msm and etc to suggest otherwise).

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We have gun violence, cuz walmart.

These kids are more likely to get shot in their own neighborhood by one of their friends that in a school shooting.
But hey, let's protest school shootings.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Maddog should drone the # out of the problem areas - introduce a bit of righteous indignation upon the mothers and fathers and sons and daughters of mayhem - Chicago appears to be more dangerous than Syria, more progressive than North Korea and more liberal than the extremists running the DNC.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
lol any excuse to act a fool.

You think you are ready to affect politics yet you can't even make your own bed....

Get in line mfer.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Indrasweb

Assuming the story is even true..

It’s from the least credible source AND from a garbage compilation site..

Like Fox is any better / worse than the rest of their MSM cohorts.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Were they white privileged kids?

Coz that would make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join