It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: TinySickTears

Didn't remember.

Good lord.

These are the people we are up against.

thats right.
didnt remember.

either way. i said it. stand by it too.
you dont have to agree

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
player.fm...

The first OFFICIAL episode of the Unapologetic has finally arrived! In this episode, I will be discussing a recent study conducted by the PEW Research Center which projects that Islam will replace Jews as the nation’s second-largest religious group (after Christians). Join me as I discuss the implications of these projections and tear apart the ideology hell-bent on destroying Western culture.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: crtrvt
Getting the closet white nationalists an ATS all riled up early on a Sunday morning! Don't call them racist whatever you do... it hurts their feelings!

Throw around the implication enough and it loses its power. People stop caring.

Is it my problem for calling racist # out or is it emboldened racist's problem for being offended when they're called out?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Getting the closet white nationalists an ATS all riled up early on a Sunday morning! Don't call them racist whatever you do... it hurts their feelings!

Is it my problem for calling racist # out or is it emboldened racist's problem for being offended when they're called out?

Considering these days, as I pointed out, everyone who has the wrong color skin is racist ... you tell me.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

She shouldn't. And neither should the SJW Supremacist teachers. Instead it's in the cirriculum. Even though that ideology, like any supremacist ideology, leads to genocidal thought patterns such as #killallmen / #killallwhitemen.

The f'd up part, the Big Story is that society is so hardcore socially engineered the likes of Nazi Germany that it doesn't bat an eye at that, just so long as it's opposite the race the Nazi's happened to be.

Nazi social engineering techniques employed en masse is totally super cool just so long as everyone hates Nazi's.

More Nazi than Nazi is America 2015.
edit on 4-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly, like what we're seeing go down in South Africa that very few are paying much attention to -- the white man is the next "Jew."

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Er "Jew rats".

The problem with their whole thing is they take this "oppression" theory and spin it so far gone, ala it being a supremacist ideology, that it manifests as open persecution (like the Nazis did to the Jew "rats"). So you start persecuting your "oppressor" and all the sudden they start grouping up defensively, and viola over a long enough timeline you get an equal and opposite reactionary element which in the case of the SJW Supremacists they needed to even justify their own existence. And now every time one pops up their hair lights on fire. And in the process of pointing them out they're helping to propagate the ideals they supposedly hate, which is good for business as the more of the enemy there is out there the more justified they get to be in their own supremacism.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Being a white nationalist, if they in fact are, is not a crime.

Nor does it exclude one from the teaching profession I believe.

So long as they don't let their politics influence their high school class and job in general I don't see an issue.

Fire her and you have to fire all the black supremacists in the same job. More than a couple of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I want to add that common sense, reality and facts are not in fact "white supremacy"

The Self-appointed NKVD of America should keep up their accusations though. The more ridiculous they are the less merit they have.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Bone75

These are all of her "racist" tweets highlighted in the article...

:

those are some of the tweets. she set her account to private.

OMG can you just imagine how juicy her tweets must be now!

Somebody get a rope.

Crackas... Crackas everywhere... We need a lynchin' to set things right.

As a white heterosexual male, I feel scared and will now go back to peeking out from the curtains. Literally, I peek out from behind the curtains. I don't even trust the plumber. Thieving no good rapscallion. I'm sure he was bad news. Had that swarthy demeanour.

All fixy and pipey.

What has the world become when we are afraid of pride. Everyone else is allowed it. But not us fellows. No sir. We're stealing other peoples rights if we're a bit too white. #WhiteLivesMatterOnlyALittleBitButNotMuchNotEnoughToBeARealThing.

PS: getting really sick and tired of quoting a post here to have to take 1 minute for the qupted portion to appear then when hitting send, another 2-3 minutes with that swirling page telling me how it's posting... the place is falling apart.

edit on 4-3-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

She has every right to speak, doesn't she?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Then see you next time some #BLM thread gets kudos from the media, no?

No... it's not easy being green is it.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is sick. Anyone who brings white supremacy into the classroom should be fired and banned from teaching anything.

I cant believe people in this thread are acting like indoctrinating kids into evil isn't a big deal because "muh SJW teachers".

That's pretty sickening in itself.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

How is she indoctrinating the children?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Closet? I am a full blown racist and proud of it. Please call me out, in public even and draw attention to your cries of feel feels. I think you will find that the tide is turning. The more you cry out and try to link this to moral decay, the more people will wake up to your devious plans. There will be a time in the not so distant future that people will start wearing the 'racist' badge with honor. It will be the people that fling out these words of scorn that will under the microscope and found wanting.

When do I start getting the white privilege rewards for being a white racist? I haven't even had the chance to discriminate against anyone yet and I am nearing halfway through this life. When do the fun times begin?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How do I know she isn't a Russian bot?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Its hard for me to understand how the OP is taking any heat at all here.

For real.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Divide and Conquer is thy game.

Seems so easy to, imo its because even if you might disagree, sides have become so entrenched neither wants to concede anything.

heh.

Bring in the A.I. overlords.

SHOW US HOW TO LIVE

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Its hard for me to understand how the OP is taking any heat at all here.

For real.

Allow me to mansplain it for you.

There are coloreds and Muslims who don't like the whites. So now there is a white person who doesn't like them so it's okay because two wrongs make a right.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

How is she indoctrinating the children?

Later in the episode, Volitich also agreed that white supremacists need to infiltrate schools.

“They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.”

“Right,” Volitich said. “I’m absolutely one of them.”

www.theroot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join