It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor enthusiasts... does this look familiar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was poking around the internet this morning and came across this site... notice anything familiar? hint (the logo)

www.authenticgop.com...

I'm not sure if someone has posted this "coincidence" yet, but if so, my apologies.

What do you peoples think? Seems like an interesting find to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What coincidence are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about.

That being said, that site is hilarious.

"10 out of 10 terrorists agree, anybody but Bush"

I'd buy the Winner hat but I live in Seattle and I might be shot at by someone who didn't get the joke.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think he is talking about the logo with the elephant and stripes.
Pretty coinkydinky if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

I'd buy the Winner hat but I live in Seattle and I might be shot at by someone who didn't get the joke.

Nah. Remember, we're the ones who want guns registered and aren't keen on people owning assault rifles. You're more likely to get a pie in the face.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The logo is the same one that was passed around in emails as being the 'American Federal Empire' logo. But that logo wasn't 'cannonical' so to say, it was just something being passed around in emails, chainmail like.

The person originating those emails probably just took this groups logo and changed the tag line.
Besides, in the titor scenario, its the cities that are part of the AFE, and the countryside that is 'pro freedom' etc. So here is a republican group and republican symbol (elephant) that supposed to represent whats essentially an 'empire' of democrats.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ok, I tracked down this post on ats: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It refers to titor's "American Federation"- the new government that exists in th eyear 2036..

Anyhow, when I saw it, it just hit me so I posted it. Agreed, regardless, that site is way too funny!!!

Nygdan- I tend to agree with you on your thoughts on this find.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Nah. Remember, we're the ones who want guns registered and aren't keen on people owning assault rifles. You're more likely to get a pie in the face.

True but I work in Kent and theres plenty of guns down there.

new topics

top topics

join