It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot/Yeti a Nephilim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeOnAMission

originally posted by: trollz

Look into the fallen angle/ufo connection. It's not crazy. It is possible that some of the nephilim and other fallen angles have a society which we can not see.

I listened to a sermon from some guy named Chuck Missler on that very topic. He has some personal credibility issues, but I remember the content being interesting. From what I remember, he basically says that "extraterrestrials" and whatnot are actually the fallen angels of the bible.

When the narrative gets real and the evidence builds up, they resort to attacking the person to distract from the evidence. There are a number of people saying this kind of thing. I'm actually putting a website together to study this.

I'm sorry. Evidence in the bible? Please, stop it. What evidence is there in the bible of..well anything? I ant remember the last time anything that was said in the bible was proven to be true! Please don't mix religion and science together.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therewearethen

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MikeOnAMission

More chance of being a Neanderthal than a Nephilim.

Well funny you mention that some scientists believe that Bigfoot sightings could actually be sightings of neanderthals. And I believe they said they could be in an area of Russia.

I've been down that road myself, and it would fit perfectly if it weren't for two things: the size difference and the mid-tarsal break in the foot, which I don't believe neanderthals had. Interestingly though, I remember watching a sort of documentary about neanderthals, and a voice expert figured out what their voice would sound like from examining bones and bone structure or whatever she looked at. I don't remember how she figured it out but she was an expert with that sort of thing. Anyway, when she had someone replicate a neanderthal voice... it sounded EXACTLY like the voices in some of the sasquatch recordings I've listened to.
To clarify for anyone who doesn't know, yes, there are recordings of sasquatches speaking language that have been analyzed by audio and language experts and determined to be legitimate.
Skip to 1:53:

And here's some clips of the sierra recordings:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

More chance of being a Neanderthal than a Nephilim.

Well funny you mention that some scientists believe that Bigfoot sightings could actually be sightings of neanderthals. And I believe they said they could be in an area of Russia.

I've been down that road myself, and it would fit perfectly if it weren't for two things: the size difference and the mid-tarsal break in the foot, which I don't believe neanderthals had. Interestingly though, I remember watching a sort of documentary about neanderthals, and a voice expert figured out what their voice would sound like from examining bones and bone structure or whatever she looked at. I don't remember how she figured it out but she was an expert with that sort of thing. Anyway, when she had someone replicate a neanderthal voice... it sounded EXACTLY like the voices in some of the sasquatch recordings I've listened to.
To clarify for anyone who doesn't know, yes, there are recordings of sasquatches speaking language that have been analyzed by audio and language experts and determined to be legitimate.
Skip to 1:53:

And here's some clips of the sierra recordings:

Well I don't see why there can't still be any neanderthals still around. Yes every living thing evolved but perhaps in some parts of the world some species didn't need to evolve?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I honestly do not believe so called Neanderthal were a separate species, perhaps mearly a different people group whom we have mythologised into some other creature. Various DNA profile services who show your ancestry will show Neanderthal DNA.

Then again one could imply that if Bigfoot exists he could be undiscovered native Amerikan tribe.
edit on 23-1-2018 by MikeOnAMission because: Bigfoot

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Well I don't see why there can't still be any neanderthals still around. Yes every living thing evolved but perhaps in some parts of the world some species didn't need to evolve?

You're right, if humans are still around, there's no reason neanderthals can't be. They both coexisted at the same time, and some humans today have neanderthal DNA. Bigfoot being surviving neanderthals would work perfectly, except for the size difference. Neanderthals were smaller than humans by a few inches, whereas sasquatches are much larger. If sasquatches are in fact just normal everyday physical things, then they probably are a surviving relict species.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I honestly do not believe so called Neanderthal were a separate species, perhaps mearly a different people group whom we have mythologised into some other creature. Various DNA profile services who show your ancestry will show Neanderthal DNA.

Then again one could imply that if Bigfoot exists he could be undiscovered native Amerikan tribe.

I'm not saying neanderthals are separate from us, they ARE our ancestors. All I'm saying is that during that time there could have been some habitats of the world, where that they didn't have to evolve to their habitat under the condition. Again perhaps.

Or perhaps all neanderthals did evolve and that this whole Bigfoot thing is just one big hoax. Which is more than likely.

However, there are still some scientists who say that they don't believe Bigfoot doesn't exist BUT that they could. And for me that's the best answer until there's definitive evidence suggesting that they do or don't exist.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

We have many neanderthal skeletons that clearly show them to be a different species. The reason some people have neanderthal DNA is because neanderthals coexisted with humans for some time, and were able to successfully interbreed.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

We have many neanderthal skeletons that clearly show them to be a different species. The reason some people have neanderthal DNA is because neanderthals coexisted with humans for some time, and were able to successfully interbreed.

Pretty sure they were part of our evolutionary chain.

Could be wrong mind but I'm certain we evolved from them.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I do apologise. Just did a quick research and you're right. They were a separate species. I stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2018 by Therewearethen because: Don't know how I done this

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I think Nephimil is a term from the bible,in other words no proof other then what was written,the Bigfootsasquatch was always refered to as another tribe by native americans,they could be a remnant of species that inhabitied earth before humans were placed here,lot's of strange beings,and millions going missing in the forests,to discount them is ignorance

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

From personal experience, I have reason to believe they're more than just simple physical beings.
Read about balls of light in the woods. Apparently tons of people see these. I've seen them myself up close, and they turned into something bipedal and whistled at me.

I know it sounds crazy saying sasquatches can turn into balls of light and fly around... But personal experience, as well as years of interest in the subject, leads me to that possibility. Don't ask me to explain it, I have no idea. I just know what I've seen myself.

The balls of light sound plausible to an account I heard years ago. It is also said that the Big Foots, etc, are souls that had to continue their incarnation cycle out here on Earth after the once planet Maldek was destroyed in a planetary war. Those stories also say that the asteroid belt is the remains of Maldek.

So being able to turn in to a ball of light when some crazy human mountain man comes at you with a gun in the woods would be a clever skill to have

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Samsquantch is a real critter.
I'm not going to waste my breath arguing with someone who has never seen one.
It is a very strange animal.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The One and Only

edit on 23-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe in a few examples,so because someone found a binded skull,doesn't say anything,the elongated skull were nothing like a human skull,people like you is why things are they way they are,you listen to MSM they tell you it's fake so that is the truth,open your eyes dude

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe in a few examples,so because someone found a binded skull,doesn't say anything,the elongated skull were nothing like a human skull,people like you is why things are they way they are,you listen to MSM they tell you it's fake so that is the truth,open your eyes dude

You are the one b(l)inded by MSM Tabloid lies, not me... Dude.

The Tabloids is the only place fairy tale critters appear. If you are really an 'old timer', you should already know that from decades of Enquirer and Star BS , spouting their tall tales. And if you are familiar with all that, you know that right up to today, they haven't found any new evidence of BigFoot, either. Its still a circus side show in the infotainment media, with glitter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join