It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes, that would be me.

I guess I should tell you guys a bit about myself. I'm 16 (don't worry, though. I don't act it
). I've been writing horror stories most of my life--or rather, been writing all my life, writing horror stories for the past few years. I've won several awards for my writing (the first was in third grade and the most recent, about a year ago), and am now the Talent Director for Insidious Reflections, a new website, ezine, and online community for dark fiction.

Recently, I've developed an interest in conspiracy theories, so alas, I've found this place. Here I am.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS etc. Cyberbob, you should post some stories in the collaborative fiction forum, they may make for some interesting reads.

Dont worry about being young, alot of people on ATS are younger, including myself.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Welcome!

Yes, you should join the collaborative fiction forum. I think you may have to apply for permission first, but I am not sure.

I love horror stories, and it would be great to read yours.

Who knows, we might just be witnessing the beginning of the next Stephen King

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Welcome to the famous ATS, BTS, P@ATS and ATSNN

Concerning your talents as a writer, you'll have to u2u John bull 1 to get writer status.

But first you must meet the following standards to be granted permission to get writer status:

a) Have been a member here at ATS for atleast a month.

b) Have posted regularly in that time.

c) Have not spammed or trolled the board in the past.

I look forward to reading your stories

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS New Guy. We hope that you enjoy your time with us here on the top conspiracy site on the web. At least I think so. If you have any questions. Please feel free to U2U me.

Regards,
Creamsoda

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

join