It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilian caught Crisis Actors & Cops rehearsing Midnight at Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Frankly I never thought they would start using Churches across USA for this type of activity; i mean talk about sacrilegious!

Yet civilian(s) on YT are noticing strange gatherings in the middle of the night often before a MSM-reported 'massacre'.. at most they are told it's just a drill,

Talk about midnight.. mass

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Can you explain this to me please? I watched the whole vid, but it didn't appear that it shows anything staged the night BEFORE the shooting at Sutherland Springs.

The crash site may have had a few oddities but I'm not seeing the connection here. Were the same folk from the crash site (Emergency Responders, Civilians) at the church the night before the "accident?" Not trying to say staged events don't happen, I'm just not getting what the "evidence" allegedly shows.

edit on 12-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Gobbledegook!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The truck over to the right had a smashed hood

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I guess I'm missing what you're claiming after watching the video.

As an aside, the guy filming seems like an utter douchebag.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So are ambulance chasers now a thing on Youtube, I mean I kinda figured they were but I am missing how this is staged or fake or something???

Was this a shooting? I am really confused at my wasted time...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If the govt hired hundreds of people as crisis actors to enact a major emergency, which was later presented on the 5 oclock news as factual....wouldnt at least 1 of those actors tell someone?

C'mon

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe OP had something important to do today or maybe they abandoned their thread?

Glad I'm not the only one that found it confusing and unsupported though.

OP where are youuuuu?

top topics

join