It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the weir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hi at mt palamar in southern california there is an legendary creature called the weir . i just got back from camp palamar and many of the teachers there have reported seeing weir sitings.the weir was a person who had a desiease that made his skin green he lived in the 1880s.he ran away from home one night and legend says he still lives today and the sitings prove it.whenever he is near frogs croak and he is telepathic .ive been to the weirs house on mt.palamar about 5000 ft in elevation and i have been inside its a small house by a steam.its located near san diego

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, in New Hampshire on Lake Winnepesaukee there's Weirs Beach. A weir is a configuration of stakes planted into shallow water that serve as a fish trap. Never heard of your weir though, sorry.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sounds like the stories the counselors at my school camp in Colorado used to tell. My favorite was the "7-foot man". I thought it was a person with 7 feet!
He was supposed to be seven feet tall, and was kept locked in his parents' basement until he escaped. He was supposed to have left a smudge from his nose on one of the cabin windows that was over 6' from the ground.

The other one was a green man dressed in a cape who was supposed to sneak into the cabins and mark someone for death with an "X". Supposedly a counselor used to dress up and actually sneak in, until they almost scared a camper to death.

join