It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical-imaging camera picks up tiny UFO images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Scientists at one of India's premiere research labs were testing parts of a camera and found some interesting images in their data. The object did not show up on photos with the IR camera, but the chemical imaging camera did pick it up.

From Indiadaily.com

According to some of these scientists, the group is now investigating if invisible UFOs are all around us. The IR camera cannot pick these up because they are not only stealth, they are non-heat producing crafts. Many of these crafts are remote controlled without any life forms inside the same. As a result, naked eyes, the most sophisticated radar systems and even the IR cameras cannot see them.

I find it interesting that this would be a conclusion from a group of scientists. However, India and UFOs seem to be coming up a lot together. I wonder what it is that they know that we don't.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What is with IndiaDaily??? Are they trying force an issue or create one that isn't there?

just to note, the reporter has no name, the scientists have no names and the labs have no name.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Interesting story, but I need more information. Lots more. As it is, this story has little veracity.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is a pretty shocking discovery. Tiny microscopic aliens may be buzzing around us in invisible ships all the time! I feel violated...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
it may be the start of the disclosure if the existance of ufos if we're lucky

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is a pretty shocking discovery. Tiny microscopic aliens may be buzzing around us in invisible ships all the time! I feel violated...

Hire this guy........

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Interesting story, but I need more information. Lots more. As it is, this story has little veracity.

Yeah, I realize this. I'm keeping my eyes open, but I wanted to get this out here, in case you guys have better sources than I do.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Haha,what the hell is up with IndiaDaily,pity their validity is suspect if they were to be much more credible,itl'll be a fun topic to discuss.

For now,I don't want anything to do with IndiaDaily.Bye!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Read the first topic in this forum regarding India Daily.

Funny isn't it, that with the dozens of well-respected worldwide UFO organizations, only one tabloid paper seems to have all these India UFO stories...with none supported by any of these outfits???

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Read the first topic in this forum regarding India Daily.

Funny isn't it, that with the dozens of well-respected worldwide UFO organizations, only one tabloid paper seems to have all these India UFO stories...with none supported by any of these outfits???

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I apologize, I hadn't seen that thread. I have corrected that and read the entire thread now.

However, in my search to "know more" I did some reading about chemical imaging cameras and it seems like, even if the source is crap, the idea of using this type of imaging might not be a bad idea for UFO research.

The Industrial Physicist has an interesting article about the development of such a camera, for those who are interested.

top topics

join