It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The love of money and failure in life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
As we truck along in life and to make a living on an "what we call a Jesus approach", do we really understand the knowledge of the wisdom that is taught to us by our parents on how money is the mirror of our imagine of our imagination of life of sunshine and coconuts on a beach with mermaids. We are taught that life is the way it goes by our parents behavior, mostly good in my case, so I can't say about the negative side of learning of the broken mirror of life and its thoughts. But money was never brought up in the case of being happy without it.
edit on 1100000055552017-11-27T07:55:55-06:00555511am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You probably need to elaborate more migo..

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Chasing money became okay when greed renamed itself thrift.

Now churchians can have their cake and eat it too.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Not saying it's true, but you might of been unexpected, at which point your parents had to jump on the Carousel to begin raising you. And wanting to give you more than they had.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I use to believe that lie, that money can’t buy happiness. Then I went broke in 2007 from medical bills, had my wages garnished. Three young kids and no money to buy a meal. I was going to have to do something desperate then a hero came along, with money.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
definitely love your failures, they teach you what doesn't work in your life.

wait, is that not what this is about?

what IS this about?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Surely a certain amount of "monies" is needed to survive in the modern world. Most people want more money for fairly respectable reasons e.g.. Better life your kids, parents, health. My parents worked their bums off for me and my sister. I want to give back. But.. I can work my tail off and bring in the coin, but would I be better just spending time with them, being there more? Is a laugh and a hug better than $500? It's tricky mate

edit on 27-11-2017 by danielpoison because: Sorry bad spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes a laugh and a hug is much better than $500, but America has sadly lost that ability.

top topics

join