It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin retracts apology for decapitated Trump photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I heard Anderson Cooper is divorcing her.

She has every right to free speech.

We have every right to use our free speech to call her a washed-up has-been.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That made me laugh out loud.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you sure she washed up? Looks pretty damn nasty to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Kryties

Equally, neo-Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists are empowered every time Trump opens his mouth.

What a load of crap .

Prove it.

I can easily prove my claim, good luck proving yours.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Now she is going to be viewed as someone who threatened the president and got away with it, making her status in the realm of morons even higher.

Personally I view her as a comedian who made a bad joke. All comedians make bad jokes from time to time.

I'd love to see your figures that you have personally compiled that prove that she will now be "viewed as someone who threatened the president and got away with it, making her status in the realm of morons even higher."

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She has every right to free speech.

We have every right to use our free speech to call her a washed-up has-been.

Precisely.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If you think that Antifa takes cues from Kathy Griffith, you've seen one too many of Ben Garrison's absurd cartoons. But hey, Donald Trump might as well have been driving that car as it plowed over Heather Heyer right?

That's how this stupid game works, no?

EDIT:

Wake me up when Trump's replacement brings Kathy Griffith on stage and invites her to the WH like Trump has Ted Nugent, a man who can't seem to get through a public appearance without alluding to an assassination.
edit on 2017-8-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Did anyone ever think it was sincere in the first place. Typical. That's the problem with the left..........they think they never are at fault or wrong on anthing.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Did anyone ever think it was sincere in the first place. Typical. That's the problem with the left..........they think they never are at fault or wrong on anthing.

Unlike people on the Right, who are well known for admitting when they're wrong. Just like Trump himself, well known for admitting when he's wrong.
edit on 2017-8-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Thats just the LEO mentality, I don't like what you did..how can i invent a charge to jail you with.
I have no issue with X..he has a tough job but this is the kind of thing that I do not care for in LE.
Is Kathy a moron, has bad taste..maybe, but that's not illegal.
edit on 30-8-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you saying, we should 'Deny people platforms"

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good.

She never should have apologized in the first place.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Now she is going to be viewed as someone who threatened the president and got away with it, making her status in the realm of morons even higher.

Personally I view her as a comedian who made a bad joke. All comedians make bad jokes from time to time.

I'd love to see your figures that you have personally compiled that prove that she will now be "viewed as someone who threatened the president and got away with it, making her status in the realm of morons even higher."

Your post - +1

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

To be sure the right does it too, not to the extent of the actions of the left in these matters. You have people on the left defending Antifa physical attacks on people not attacking them. Don't see a problem with that? Was it right to assault people at the recent Free Speech rallies? Thats what I'm talking about. Simply for disagreeing with someone is enough to cause them violence.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Lets hear why Annee. Because it's her right of Free Speech? Even the Left for the most part said it was too much.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

The problem is, it is people like her who make Antifa think its okay to commit violence against Conservatives and other people who disagree with them. As long as people like her are on air making death threats, it will empower Antifa.

And as long as you have a president like Trump it will empower the Neo Nazis.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

edit on 30-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't know why she apologized in the first place. Comedy pushes boundaries. I never heard Carlin apologize for anything and he was quite controversial.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He literally bought that Ellis Island medal. Similar to how he created his own Time cover image.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The only reason b grade celebrities even spout out rubbish like this is because they are being given a platform to do so. 

Thanks for pointing out the irony of the OP.

Anyway who cares about Kathy? Give me one reason why I should care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join