It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Leaders Upset Media Focused On Their Violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It is just getting pathetic now... have fun with your little fantasy conspiracy world

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Does the truth that you are being used and played like a cheap violin hurt? Awww... the little pseudo anarchist got his feeling hurt. This is real life. That group has leaders, that sit back and pull your emotional strings to do their bidding. You are the cannon fodder, not different than the lowly privates that always fill in the front lines and die first. At least in the MIC, they are honest enough to tell you there are leaders and not let you believe you are working independently.

Sucker.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I guarantee you that Antifa is leaderless,

It always takes "Leadership" to handle and distribute money for projects like ANTIFA.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It is just getting pathetic now... have fun with your little fantasy conspiracy world

It has become your religion. You've been given a lot of bullspit to eat and they put it on a pretty rainbow colored plate to make it look palatable. They give you a bunch of crapola doctrines to embrace and inculcate them into your mind until you are nothing but a follower that THINKS he knows the Truth.

You are brainwashed and don't even know it. It takes a lot of inner strength to look at what you were taught, realize it's wrong (perhaps evil), and break away.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Maybe you should look at the rhetoric you have spoken, and you call me brainwashed?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Doube post,
edit on 29-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Actually, no, I mean, you believing that it is some "Deep State" "(((Gloablist)))" "Soro's" conspiracy only keeps you distracted, as long as you keep thinking there are leaders and whining about it on a message board, it keeps the attention off of us, and not just those that stand around and chant, but those of us who are fighting for our individual liberation

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Do you really not understand how ridiculous that sounds?

.....fighting for your individual liberation??? Doesn't that sound so...what's the word?....religious!

What do you want to be liberated from? Before you answer, think about it below the top layer.

edit on 29-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Actually, no, I mean, you believing that it is some "Deep State" "(((Gloablist)))" "Soro's" conspiracy only keeps you distracted, as long as you keep thinking there are leaders and whining about it on a message board, it keeps the attention off of us, and not just those that stand around and chant, but those of us who are fighting for our individual liberation

The Soros "Conspiracies" are not conspiracies.

The money connections are proven facts.

BwaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are they American?

By the quotes it appears they can't speak English.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
These anarchists are nothing more than "useful idiot" pawns of the Globalist agenda. They actually think they are going to overthrow the system, when in reality they are just going to help strengthen it. Some of the people may have noble intentions, but as the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Destroying a country that was mostly founded on freedom and liberty is not going to lead to more freedom and liberty, it will lead to dictatorship and slavery.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You clowns have no idea what you're fighting for. You fight hate with hate. You fight fake fascism with real fascism. You fight free speech with violence. You have no argument, so you assault, throw M-80s, sucker punches, attack men and women alike.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A bunch of Weathermen Underground wannabes....or maybe they really have been reconstituted! Where is Bill Ayers these days? Is he still in academia poisoning the children?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Prove it, and don't post those recycled articles from some propagandist right-leaning web page that doesn't mention Antifa by name, show me proof that Soro's funds ANTIFA and not MoveOn, or BAMN or any other groups, just Antifa, show me

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

"Muh Globalist"

keep being distracted, makes it easier on us 'anarchist pawns'

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yeah, we do, if you are unable to think that there are people who will fight for individual liberation from authoritarian systems, you remain ignorant, keep at it

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
How is she a leader of an ideological movement without structure?

Any proof she's considered a "leader" among antifa people?

I could get in front of some cameras and say what she said. Does that make me an antifa leader?
edit on 29-8-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Prove it, and don't post those recycled articles from some propagandist right-leaning web page that doesn't mention Antifa by name, show me proof that Soro's funds ANTIFA and not MoveOn, or BAMN or any other groups, just Antifa, show me

If Soros funded all these things, he'd be the biggest job creator in the world.

He'd also likely be broke.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

"Muh Globalist"

keep being distracted, makes it easier on us 'anarchist pawns'

"Muh Anarchist"

Very easy to do, though I'm not sure how that makes any kind of point, but it seems to be the fad these days.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

They have to be outraged by antifa. They simply. Have. To.

It's to embarrassing to have to take all the media coverage of nazi's, KKK, and white supremacists that they're sheltering.

It's just easier for them to lap up conspiracies and propaganda. It makes these folks feel like they're on the offensive, not the defensive. And when someone feels they aren't on the defensive, they feel like they're in a position of power.

When, in fact, they're quite powerless and afraid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join