It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Kessler, a Leftwing infiltrated Provocateur and what his goals are.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

It's war. I didn't want it, neither did the previous administration. That's the thing about the right. When we all finally decide to fight your wars, oh, do it cleanly. BS.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

It's war. I didn't want it, neither did the previous administration. That's the thing about the right. When we all finally decide to fight your wars, oh, do it cleanly. BS.

So, the Syrian kerfuffle didn't happen during the last 8 years? I beg to differ.
So, the "Operation Fast and Furious" was completely dissolved upon the new administration taking power in Jan 2009? In 2012, then Attorney General Eric Holder wasn't held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012 for lying to congress during testimony on that operation?
That same month, the sitting president didn't invoke his executive privilege over the scandal to avoid testifying he knew anything about that illegal operation that was definitely responsible for the death of one U.S. Border Patrol agent, but likely for many children being addicted and dying from the drug abuse it fostered?

I guess you must come form that Mandela Effect universe, because all that (and more) happened in this universe while under the previous administration.

Yet, you still refuse to call that reprehensible from that administration, but "collateral damage". Yes, children's lives are now collateral damage to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yes, in war no one is sacred. That's why I didn't want to invade and nation build the ME.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
Just like I don't agree with the WS or Nazi dogmas. But, I do defend their right to free speech, since they deserve the same rights as any other American. And, as for hating them, I cannot speak against hate while expressing or feeling hate. That is hypocritical. I can strongly disagree, and speak against it, but I refuse to let their hate infect me.

In this thread you have repeatedly expressed your hatred for the current administration. Even likening them to the Nazi Party. You are letting the haters infect you....just stop.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22603464]Krakatoa[/post

My words won't kill you like the policies of this administration. Instead of buying a car, I'm looking at bomb shelters.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

My words won't kill you like the policies of this administration. Instead of buying a car, I'm looking at bomb shelters.

What happened to one you had before ?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Every administration has policies that risk killing you. It says a lot about your character in how you respond to that risk. I think you are drinking too much of the MSM Kool Ade to be that fearful. I do not believe we are headed for Armageddon. I felt more threatened during President Reagan's administration when we were actively posturing and penetrating each others airspace regularly, and outwardly calling each other Evil.

Today, that is not happening. There are checks and balances in place to prevent that happening. That is how it is setup on purpose. So a single man/woman cannot unilaterally destroy the country.

Please, put down the hate, and think about your fear.

Why are you that afraid?

Who is telling you to be afraid?

Why are they telling that?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22603496]Krakatoa[/post

People here say Trump was elected to tear it all down and get rid of "lefties". Anyone can be labeled a lefty. Talk like that does not make me feel safe. That is hate.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=22603496]Krakatoa[/post

People here say Trump was elected to tear it all down and get rid of "lefties". Anyone can be labeled a lefty. Talk like that does not make me feel safe. That is hate.

I agree, but is the answer more hate?

Do you "win" by hating them MORE than they hate you?

I am being very serious here. It must stop somewhere, the hate will eventually consume you. That is not being hyperbolic, it is being thoughtful and realistic.

If the left (as I always see) claim that "Love trumps Hate", then demonstrate that by not hating them. Disagree, peacefully protest, disown those that take up violence for your cause, debate the topics, but don't give in to personal hatred.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Hate is what is left in the world. I look at fellow Idahoans knowing the only reason they voted for Trump was to destroy.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Quite the contrary, if you read between the lines on my first reply, you'd be able to glean some important information.

But Ill leave you to being way too caught up in the manufactured left/right pissing match.

Have fun.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean my bomb shelter or car?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

At first I didn't see anything too suspicious, but when you showed he actually said he admires provocateurs, the red flags started going.

Good find. Looks like you nailed it.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Which policy will kill me?

I am concerned about my safety and due to my ignorance I need you to help me deny it so I might survive.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
It only takes 2. He wants a nuclear war with Korea and if that doesn't kill us, rolling back the clean water act and fracking will. Not to mention rolling back Dodd Frank so they can steal retirement funds again. Did he make a law no more bail outs for banks this time?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It only takes 2. He wants a nuclear war with Korea and if that doesn't kill us, rolling back the clean water act and fracking will. Not to mention rolling back Dodd Frank so they can steal retirement funds again. Did he make a law no more bail outs for banks this time?

The water is not clean.
They might have a piece of paper (law) saying it is suppose to be clean but that doesn't seem to matter.
I assure you that finding clean water is exceptionally rare.

Fracking has been going on for years by the way.
Way before Trump.

And I don't really think Trump wants a nuclear war with Korea.
And even if we did go to war with Korea it's unlikely I personally will die from it.
Korea's military power is way over-exaggerated. I doubt they'd get a single nuke to the US.

There are no retirement funds left to steal - if you think there are well you just didn't realize they were stolen already years ago.

edit on 8/25/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the encouragement but I don't trust him

I love you all and hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This issue has a nuance therefore the simple minded ones of the right either cant see it or wont.

Trump, though an ignorant buffoon, being a confidence man knew what he was doing when he issued a mild statement of condemnation of both sides, first, so he could turn to that in the future and give his cultists a statement to defend him.

Then he wilted and made a fake statement denouncing the Nazis and KKK because of the massive criticism

The next day he went to his heart and spoke what he truly believed

…And that is where the nuance is---the difference between murderous Nazis and KKK who have a history of advocating mass murder something these leftists don’t remotely have.

This slight nuance is something even too deep for the Trump gang

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Kessler organised the event, the groups that came are responsible for their own actions and ideologies, so even if this half baked conspiracy of "left-wing provocateur" was slightly correct, the groups that came were not part of it

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

aa reply to: TinfoilTP

It's threads like these that keep us updated on the direction lying right wingers are going today with psycho president.

LOL...lying right-wingers"? Really?... So, you ignore the fact that those statements can still be found in search queries, and they show Kessler to be a left-winger?

What you should have written is: "It's threads like these that keep us updated on the direction lying left-wingers are going today with psycho left Mainstream media."

But of course there is no bias whatsoever in your statement... What you have shown is that you don't care for facts either. Something which a lot of people in the left have been showing more and more since 2016.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join