It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DATA RELEASE: “Unite The Right” Planning Chats Demonstrate Violent Intent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Charlottesville, VA – As white supremacist groups continue to hold “free speech” events in the wake of the deadly hit-and-run attack in Charlottesville, many elements of the self-named “alt-right” have come under increased scrutiny. Organizations have been refused service by web providers and payment processors. Many individuals are facing personal consequences at home and work. The insurgent neo-fascist movement is being repeatedly shamed, confronted, and rejected in the wake of the murder of Heather Heyer by neo-Nazi James Alex Fields, Jr. after the Unite The Right rally ended in failure on August 12 in Virginia. We are releasing another 428 screenshots from the main white supremacist chat server used to organize the Charlottesville rally, highlighting the web of far-right racist organizations involved and their extensive preparations for violence.

While the aftermath of Heather Heyer’s death still unfolds, many people are also wondering why so many of the racist assaults captured on camera in Charlottesville, including several beatings of black men by white supremacists with clubs, remain unaddressed. As many locals and antifascists had told Charlottesville authorities for months, the racist groups planning to converge there had been openly preparing a violent offensive.

The contents of a Discord chat server called “Charlottesville 2.0,” used by organizers and attendees of Unite The Right to coordinate nearly all aspects of their quasi-paramilitary campaign, were leaked to Unicorn Riot by an anonymous source earlier this month.

Source

I know how much ATS loves their data leaks. So today I present to you the leaked logs from the chat room used to plan the UtR rally in Charlottesville. This chat room was run and moderated by Jason Kessler and Eli Mosely, among other UtR organizers. According to posts in the chat this was supposed to be for the inner circle of UtR. The link above takes you to the second in a series of data dumps. The first can be found here. I believe more dumps are planned for the future.

As can be seen from the logs, those planning on attending never intended for this to be a peaceful protest. Users instructed others on how to turn their signs and flags in to weapons. Links for constructing and buying armor were posted. Laws were discussed about in what situation would it be okay to shoot counter-protesters. And probably most disturbing of all comments were made about running down counter-protesters with cars.

I know ATS has had trouble accepting that these Nazis (if you doubt that they were Nazis take a look at how many white supremacist groups were involved in planning this event) were the aggressors despite counter-protesters, citizens of Cville, and clergy all saying so. Well, maybe you'll accept it when it comes from the mouth of these pieces of scum themselves.

As a final note, if anyone truly doubted the reprehensibility of these people take a look at what the final posts in the chat were about before the thing got shut down. They were celebrating the death of Heather Heyer and calling Fields a hero.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
All part of the disinfo and psyops.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"Unicorn Riot" Now there is a legit source.

BwaHaHa

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is it disinfo that they were chanting "jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" both of which are nazi chants?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

They were celebrating the death of Heather Heyer and calling Fields a hero.

That's just f'ing sick.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Question is why the heck they haven't made the terrorist watch list, they are domestic terror scum, we put scumbag ISIl American wannabes in the tank for less.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

And in further news, water is wet!

Wow.

I don't think there's any doubt in anyone's mind that there were violent segments of white supremacist at the rally. What seems to be in dispute is that there were also violent segments of antifa and BLM at the rally. These are ALL violent criminal organizations, and ALL bear some responsibility for the violence, including the death of Heather Heyer. The driver of the car is the one who will pay the price, but I have no doubt he was spurred on by the violent atmosphere.

Like Trump, I denounce ALL violence, be it coming from the KKK, skinheads, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, black racists, BLM, antifa... or even if it is passive aggressive fuse-lighting by those who think their elected position allows them to remove historical monuments against the will of the public in the middle of the night like a sneak thief.

I do not discriminate like the leftists trying to point fingers in the other direction.

TheRedneck

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It's an alt-news outlet. I thought that was the gold standard here at ATS. Regardless you can see that Kessler and Mosely were both members of these chats. That right there should be enough to solidify their veracity.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well let's post some antiFa and BLM chat logs....oh never mind too many redactions for T/C

The first amendment applied to all US Citizens

Don't forget what you are fighting for!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kimar

Is it disinfo that they were chanting "jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" both of which are nazi chants?

They were shouting "you will not replace us".

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
TL : DR;
White Supremacists plot to forward their violent agenda

TIL;
White Supremacists are STILL not good people!

Good to know!
edit on 8232017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Question is why the heck they haven't made the terrorist watch list, they are domestic terror scum, we put scumbag ISIl American wannabes in the tank for less.

You seem to overlook the fact they are white. You have to really be a total screw up to be white and make it on the terrorist list.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

No they weren't. Watch the video made by vice you can clearly hear them say "Jews will not replace us".

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Demagogues.

www.unicornriot.ninja...

Definition of demagogue 1 : a leader who makes use of popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power

www.merriam-webster.com...

In the immortal words of Funkadelic.

Free your mind.

Your snip will follow.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

These are ALL violent criminal organizations, and ALL bear some responsibility for the violence, including the death of Heather Heyer. The driver of the car is the one who will pay the price, but I have no doubt he was spurred on by the violent atmosphere.

I disagree. Unless they can find that the car attack was planned by Fields and others within his circle, the only person responsible is Fields.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Unicorn Riot is legit, the Charlottesville PSYOP is not. People need to understand that governments kill people to further agendas. Operation Northwoods is a perfect example. In my opinion, this whole thing is an attempt to "assassinate" Trump's character, while demonizing his supporters and forcing them to feel "wrong" for supporting someone who the MSM has labelled a white supremacist.

edit on 23-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All part of the disinfo and psyops.

And...once again, your proof??

You show up with little zingers and pretend to be in the know about everything but offer zero information to back up your one-liners.

Perhaps you are just lobbing disinformation bombs yourself? So prove it, please. Prove the OP has fallen for a psyop. Prove the chat room hack is false.

Please. Otherwise people will begin to simply ignore you as attempting to trigger the triggerables, as you are so wont to say...

I look forward to it.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You have some gall after all the #e you have posted.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

They chanted BOTH.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
We had a unite the right movement in Canada about 15 years ago and it worked. They ended up forming the gov. for 9 years. They weren't that far apart on ideology though. You can't do that in the States though. The sane right, the vast majority, won't align themselves with the militant right. Rightly(pun intended) so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join