It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Grill School Board Over Transgender Discussions In Kindergarten

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Who2Trust
a reply to: notsure1

None of you must have been 5.

I remember being 5. Knew what gender I was.

Did you have cuck parents that didn't buy you trucks and blue because you were a boy, and you wondered why the girl got pink and barbies?

At what age did YOU make these distinctions? 12?

I said this before, the literal 2 first words a child speaks is a gender construct. Mommy, Daddy. They litterally couldn't be taught any earlier than they are what a gender construct is.

You're just a bunch of pissed off assholes who identify sexual identity as sexual fetish, and will even discriminate against children you're so heartless about this belief.

Last post, because you're dead horses. Read my signature for further information.

Sounds to me like you guys push this agenda because you are scared.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Who2Trust

At age 5 you did not know your gender, you knew about buns and noodles. And that is about it.

5 year olds are not rocket scientists, but curious impressionable kids. And pushing this liberal hog wash is a disservice to the innocent.

Now that is a tantrum, like a 5 year old would throw.

You're just a bunch of pissed off assholes who identify sexual identity as sexual fetish, and will even discriminate against children you're so heartless about this belief.

edit on 23-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Scared of what? obviously not you. Give me your address, let's hang out, if every post is going to be a personal one.

People that are unintelligent use ethos as the basis of an argument in an online anonymous forum.

Not that uncommon here though.

(post by Who2Trust removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Scared of what? obviously not you. Give me your address, let's hang out, if every post is going to be a personal one.

People that are unintelligent use ethos as the basis of an argument in an online anonymous forum.

Not that uncommon here though.

Scared that there is not enough of you and you need to make more.

Any comment on the 5 year olds wanting to get a haircut.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ok? Perhaps a little young for vagina viewing. But that ship has sailed.

I'm lost, what does this have to do with the tread?

(post by Who2Trust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You claim kids cannot understand the difference in gender, and I as a kid, was transgender, and had transgender thoughts as young as preschool.

Blame Disney if it's truly as new a generation thing and all kids were eunuchs until the age of 10 in your generation. There is no shortage of animated love stories to teach children what this BASIC # means.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Who2Trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I claim that the kids recognize the diff between boys and girls on a very basic level at 5.

You sound like an exceptionally bright and forward thinking child at 5, but I think your situation is very rare.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Just because the majority of people disagree with your view does not make us dumb asses.

What does this mean?

So you taught your kid some life lesson that they will be ugly now because you're Republican. Male or female doesn't matter in late transition, always botched. Good job. They will still love you, it's okay. /s

edit on 23-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

(post by Who2Trust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Here we go again.

For effs sake.

It's KINDERGARTEN.

No one should be supporting this snip.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Keep in mind this is not the Mud Pit.

If you watch the video I think the majority in it think the children should concentrate on ABC's and 123's. And as the majority they can not entertain 5 year olds being told about transitioning without vetting the material that is shared with the 5 year olds.

Did you watch the video? The parents in the video look like they are in no mood for social experiments.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And I agree, but the attacks is all against the material.

I'm not super fond of the teacher, but where this thread goes is far more gross.

She is stupid.

Bigots are worse.

Looking at the reality of the situation it's possible to sympathize for misguided actions.

The same can't be said about the comments and attitude here to make it especially more than it is.

edit on 23-8-2017 by Who2Trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

And I agree, but the attacks is all against the material.

I'm not super fond of the teacher, but where this thread goes is far more gross.

She is stupid.

Bigots are worse.

Looking at the reality of the situation it's possible to sympathize for misguided actions.

The same can't be said about the comments and attitude here to make it especially more than it is.

Any one who thinks 5 year olds need gender id classes are the worst.. I almost guarantee you have no kids.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I disagree. Five year olds do not need to be used as props for the teachers obvious liberal biases to the Trans issue. This had to be confusing to the kids and it was totally unnecessary.

The majority of people think the trans issue is not something that should be discussed in a 5 year olds class. As some of your post point out, adults can't have a civil discussion about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join