It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Race Search Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I accidentally found something online that mentioned doing a Google Search for the below. I thought I'd give one a try, and when I did I found why it was mentioned, so I did the other searches.
I wasn't searching about race related things at all, I was on Facebook. (For those of you that don't like Facebook, I get it, I don't use it to keep in touch with friends, I use it for photography stuff, so there...) Anyway, after doing a few searches I found it extremely odd that my searches were so bias it was just crazy.

When searching for 'white' whatever, what you end up with is, 'black' instead, so you don't get what you search for.

Take from it what you will, I am not being a Nazi or a racist when I post this, I just found it odd, I am not an argumentative type either, if you don't like this, that's fine with me, I'm only presenting something strange, that's all.
If this is something that has already been posted before I apologize, I didn't see it.

I could have made links out of these but I thought that some here would think that I messed with the coding so I left it alone.

Anyway... It's definitely interesting.

I searched using Google and Dogpile, you can use any search engines that you want, but something is crazy here.

www.google.com...
www.dogpile.com...

American Inventors
White couple
Happy American couple
Who created white people
Happy white American woman
European history people
Happy white American man
Happy white American child
Black man and black women
Happy black American man

Now search all of the above by using 'black' instead of "white"...

Added more examples
edit on 17-8-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp
Interesting.
I searched 'happy white american child' on yahoo.com and all the images that popped up with the search were of African American and Native American children.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I searched BLM violence to find statistics on BLM riots, and only Charlottesville came up.

The censorship is real.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I decided to see what slaves would give me on google. Every image was of Africans. I'm sorry but they weren't the only slaves. Actually every race has been a slave at one point.

Added. Searching average white guy is weird.
edit on 17-8-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: I can

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How peculiar
I searched rich white american couple and almost every image was black or mixed race with an occasional chinese/japanese
Searched sexy white american couple again almost entirely black couples
Searched sexy white americans and got black people and native americans!

Hmmmm
edit on 17-8-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am thinking that we may be ghosts, I am starting to feel like one after seeing this.

The NWO stuff is something that I don't really follow, but things like this will make your mind start to wander, and wonder...

Crazy times.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yup i saw this on 9gag.

Google is black washing history.

Got to erase us evil whites........

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I searched for "white curtains" and the whole first page was...
white curtains.

I searched for "white children" in the image search, and got... about 50% white children, and then probably 45% not-white children, and 5% completely unrelated.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Put in white accomplishments and the top searchs are crtisms of white achievements

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

it's because these images have been purposely tagged as/with "white" to come up in search engines... it's all over reddit...

I guess another operation white supremacists subversion...

it's not mysterious establishments or Google agenda etc, it's people online, all over Facebook Twitter, reddit tagging non whites as whites... this is including whites doing it, along with every other races.
edit on 17-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
I definitely don't doubt what you say, but it's a strange thing to have happen.
I wasn't really saying that it was Google, or Dogpile, and I didn't try any more of the available search engines.
My question is just, why? It's a weird thing for someone to do, for whatever reason.

I will say this, I remember a while back that when one searched for, "black", a picture of gorillas came up in Google Search, so this is probably just the reverse of that in a way.

Still, when one searches for 'whatever', it'd be nice if that search was not tampered with, not that I would guess there'd be legitimate reasons for to search for most of these.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

if it's painful to see a black person when you search white 'xyz', imagine how painful it is seen apes come up when a black child search for black 'xyz' for a school project or just searching and apes and gorilla comes up...

but I feel your pain though... searching for white and a few more than usual blacks come up.
edit on 17-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I searched for "Happy white kid" on both and got images of white kids on both

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

if it's painful to see a black person when you search white 'xyz', imagine how painful it is seen apes come up when a black child search for black 'xyz' for a school project or just searching and apes and gorilla comes up...

but I feel your pain though... searching for white and a few more than usual blacks come up.

Ain't no pain here, it doesn't bother me one way or the other, I just thought that 'maybe' it was Google or someone that had an agenda, but there I go trying to be like I was an actual conspiracy theorist!

Yeah, I definitely agree that anyone searching for, "gorilla" and seeing that would/could be very traumatic.
Really though, what I was kind of thinking was that there may have been some kind of an unseen code that was specifically written to do that, not just EXIF stuff.
I guess the joke's on the white people this time!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

I just did that too to see, yeah, you're right.
They forgot to do that one!

*EDIT*
I just did a search on, "happy American white woman" and the majority came up as black people images. I did the same for, "happy white woman" and it came up with the majority of white woman images. So, that tells me that it's the "American" part is the thing that is being changed.

RUSSIANS!!!

Well, that's solved for me, I just couldn't fully understand why it is the way it is, it's definitely an agenda but more than likely a harmless (and kind of funny) one.
edit on 17-8-2017 by recrisp because: Added, "*EDIT*" and below...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I don't know why you would think it's "painful" more than simply a pain in the ass to look for one thing and get another.

Are you telling me that if you looked for apples and got oranges, you would experience emotional pain from it?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't know why you would think it's "painful" more than simply a pain in the ass to look for one thing and get another.

Are you telling me that if you looked for apples and got oranges, you would experience emotional pain from it?

oh it's emotional pain for many.
denying it won't make it less true.
Why people started this asinine movement in the first place, to hurt the esteem of those this would hurt ; not those annoyed by it.

I guess it's a poetic payback for those whom apes and simian used to come up for years when they searched for happy black child or person, and never made a thread about it. this image tag redirect could not be more apt.
edit on 18-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

*EDIT*
I just did a search on, "happy American white woman" and the majority came up as black people images. I did the same for, "happy white woman" and it came up with the majority of white woman images. So, that tells me that it's the "American" part is the thing that is being changed.

RUSSIANS!!!

Well, that's solved for me, I just couldn't fully understand why it is the way it is, it's definitely an agenda but more than likely a harmless (and kind of funny) one.

Could it be that a lot of pictures are have African American in the title but not a lot have white american so its picking up on the american part? I mean how many people name their pictures happy white couple or some variation vs how many pictures have african american in the title? I bet a lot of the results are stock photos for ads and similar.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: recrisp

*EDIT*

RUSSIANS!!!

Could it be that a lot of pictures are have African American in the title but not a lot have white american so its picking up on the american part? I mean how many people name their pictures happy white couple or some variation vs how many pictures have african american in the title? I bet a lot of the results are stock photos for ads and similar.

No, it's more than that, and, I was wrong about when it was mentioning, "American"...
If you search for, "white couple", or, "who invented white people", it brings up black pictures and possibly more. I haven't done an exhaustive search on all of this, I only found it and thought that it was more than odd.
With all that is going on with the U.S. and the world this is an attack of some kind, although it's very small, but I am sure it's meant to be taken in a negative way, there is no other explanation, if there is, I'd like to hear it.

Do a search on ALL of the things in that list I made, that shows you that something more than just a coincidence is going on, at least in my thinking. I can't think of ANY (I'm not yelling here, only emphasizing) reason that anyone would name a picture with blacks in it, "white couple", or, "happy American white couple", and on and on.

At any rate, whatever it is, they are making a statement whether it was meant that way or not, I wouldn't call it racism at all, only a jab at white or Americans, or something along those lines.

new topics

top topics

join