It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professors warning against promoting work of straight, white men “white heteromasculinism"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I read about this kind of thing.
Hear it on the tube.
I just don't see it in my experience of reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Well said.

The blatant stupidity of these supposed professors is palpable.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Haven't these people got something better to do than analyze things that are so obviously unnecessary.

I think somebody just wants to write an article with hopes they will get recognition.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I like your enthusiasm but there are cases of corporations buying-out scientists and commissioning studies based off of flawed, biased findings. Monsanto were guilty of this; they commissioned several studies into coral bleaching, to blame man-made global warming for causing the seas to rise 0.0007% of a degree and bleaching the Great Barrier Reef to turn attention away from the actual cause which is agricultural pesticide and fertiliser run-off into the bay by their own products.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

All about $$$$.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Let's throw out everything Einstein, that evil straight white man. Relativity? Pfff, more like Racistivity.
edit on 16-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We'll always have stupid people, I mentioned earlier the flat earth theory, a militant-minded person who truly believes his/her cause as if it was righteous is truly a dangerous person.

People attract to people like that as flies do crap, some people just don't like to think for themselves we all know skin colour isn't the problem in this world, it's money that's the problem. Although white Anglo-Americans and other white Europeans are the general rule when it comes to the super wealthy, they are not the only ones though. They are just the ones we notice more.

I'm honestly not sure if this "white privilege"
malarkey is to delegitamise legitimate causes, cause divide and aggravation or if people genuinely wish to get involved in such things, it's probably a bit of all three.

It's kinda crazy.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I know man.

Plenty of genuine conspiracies exist, pesticides are a really good go to when it comes to studying conspiracies.

Didn't the inventor, or should I say re-inventor of pesticides win the Nobel prize? Twice...

I guess consuming poison or starving to death delivers a true dilemma to humanity.

People should always seek to educate themselves further, we should work better to protect whistle-blowers too. Because humanity has a problem questioning things (which is screwed up considering it's our very nature) and those willing to testify and alert others to wrongdoing never fair well. We often don't want to hear it.

Snitches get stitches, or suicided. And money reigns supreme.
edit on 16-7-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

... or a shower.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I read about this kind of thing.
Hear it on the tube.
I just don't see it in my experience of reality.

Exactly. They're banking on you choosing media over reality to divide the public.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Most of us don't, but then, most of us are out of college. This is the campus reality, but that's where the younger generations are taught.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
More Leftist Fascism on the rise.

Next they will want to burn all the white hetero books, make them wear armbands, smash their shops, confiscate their property, set up special "camps" for them with tall smokestacks......

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
these professors are just trolling. Its an exercise to incite..... whatever. Funny thing is when they run into a real nut who just decides to go Tyler Durden on them.

better to just teach content and allow people to form their own opinions. These statements are pretty much ignored outside the few racists and fascists who agree with them.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is ridiculous.

If the research is done correctly then it doesn't mater who did it.
If it can be proven that the research is false because of bias
than fine.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
this constant self bashing just for (in this case) being white and heterosexual is pathetic in the truest sense of the word.
who even thinks with this level of safe hating?
this is what happens when we allow sensitivity to prevail.
there needs to be a balance between sensitivity and rational thinking.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Lmao.. it couldn't be the simple fact that white males simply publish the most papers. No it must be the patriarchy at it again. If we must have a women or person of color contributing to every paper then science won't progress as fast.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
In politics the policy is called pro-discrimination , based on the idea that it is fair to discriminate against those who benefit from a system which already discriminates for them . This is no way a fair approach . Being forced to accept the non-existent problem of 'rascism' yet ? Its not only whites you can accuse of rascism either . Any excuse to pre-determine someone's treatment based solely on the colour of their skin is evil , Tony Blair and Labourites who enacted this policy in the uk , ought to be ashamed . It is absolute traitordom , where we as citizens are subject to decision-making as a nation : National policies affect British Nationals , national laws affect them too . Nobody else's laws , but their_ nations laws re what they are subject to.

And, the 'system' does not discriminate for/pro white people . It discriminates numerically as an arithmatocracy first and foremost . That is such an under-recognised fact that the spellchecker doesnt know the word . Its something that even all governments of the world remain subject to , and the banks are there to check _numbers , not racial id .

Why does pro-discrimination get any allowances ? How come our countries are filling up with immigrants . Theres a lot to it of course , but what happens along the way is that the EU say , or the US , have provaricated to be all compassionate and welcoming to African migrants for example , while at the same time screwing Africa itself for all it is worth , by excluding african countries from trading in their 'zone' for a prime example . Bombing , say Libya , on a whim for another .

Plus , multiculturalism provides the chances to water down democracy and destroy any sense of racial or national pride , or original 'post-war culture' left in the West , because these 'old' ideas of nationhood amongst others are dangerous to the international regime of the numerical dominators . They want to reduce the nation called 'The United Kingdom' down to a local jurisdiction of a Federal Europe , that's what we,ve been up against .

are like worms in the propaganda soup , making it unpalateable

How do feminists have a right to pre-determine how to treat to men , either ? There ain't exactly any masculinists in sociology eh what ? The spellchecks never heard of it either ! But it is a dangerous ideology which has the power to dominate when used as a tool as it sometimes is . Real feminist perspectives have been extremely pertinent however , according to the particular researcher

Perspectives such as feminism and its twisted sister pro-discrimination become outdated with morphing realities . If men don't dominate women anymore and white don't dominate blacks as it used to be , then people taking up these tools in this day and current western climate are likely to have malintentions . Therefore the article could be seen as an excuse to help disempower a racially motivated selection of the population , as they are the predominant inhabitants of western national democrocracies , while weakening this portion enhances local govt power through disenfranchisement from their original ancestry in terms of citizenship .

What we all want is to see that justice is fair . And fair it is when it makes its timely visits to life , rare enough though
edit on 17-7-2017 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Ummm...I would hardly call a couple of...geographers...scientists...but that's just me...

Now...had they been...cartographers...well...that would be a whole nother ball of Icarian wax...

In my...ever so humble opinion...of course...

YouSir
edit on 17-7-2017 by YouSir because: I just loves this schtuff...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Carrie Mott

Research Interests:
Political Geography
resistance
US/Mexico border
feminism
non-Euclidian spatialities
Race
difference
Arizona
grassroots organizing and activism
Boundaries
Settler Colonialism
Critical Race Theory

That pretty much sums up our first Liberal Loon

edit on 7/17/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

More controlled opposition being trotted out as the normal views of leftists and liberals, despite the fact that these views are not widely held by persons on the left.

Fantastic little propaganda farm the right has access to these days.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join