It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer killed in new york in unprovoked attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hmmm I thought allowing everyone to have a gun was supposed to prevent crimes like this? Or does it just prevent those imaginary ones?

Such a shame, but this mindless violence won't end till the public wake up. Comments like

People are getting sick of it, at least law abiding citizens are

should lead to implementation of stricter gun laws. But idiots still think its best to fight gun crime with more guns.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Another thought is that the same motivation is not put into solving all crimes.

I can agree with that, but at the same time, the question was concerning the expediency of finding and encountering the suspect, not the fervor and resolve behind solving the crime.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
hmmm I thought allowing everyone to have a gun was supposed to prevent crimes like this? Or does it just prevent those imaginary ones?

Such a shame, but this mindless violence won't end till the public wake up. Comments like

People are getting sick of it, at least law abiding citizens are

should lead to implementation of stricter gun laws. But idiots still think its best to fight gun crime with more guns.

Wrong. It does not always stop these things from going on. Also Bad spacial awareness also contributed to her death.
Gun laws are good enough. we just need proper enforcement.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Grambler

I call BS. Using violence against groups that have declared war on you is the only sane move.

The psychpaths have even spread to ats.

With manuscript in hand.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

AH! Ok, always an excuse.

Gun related crime is just part and parcel of American way of life, no point trying to change it now right? Just live in fear.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: yuppa

AH! Ok, always an excuse.

Gun related crime is just part and parcel of American way of life, no point trying to change it now right? Just live in fear.

WHat fear? if you are right with God and everyone else theres nothing to fear. WHo is to say you are not to be shot as your way of dying? No reason to fear death at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join