It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Middle Class is tired of carrying the entire planets problems on our backs, done tired of it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
First though I would state that this isn't in the rant section because I believe that the next wave of civil unrest is going to come from the American Middle Class and this is how many Americans like me feel.

I put this in the social issues and civil unrest forum for a reason: As a middle class citizen who can barely afford medical insurance and cost of living simultaneously on 50 hours a week at $16.00 an hour and rising I am tired of a few thing -

1. Endless wars that our brothers, sisters, children, cousins, uncles and aunts are fighting in
2. The cost of education and it's affect on social mobility and upward mobility
3. The judicial system that unjustly affects the poor and middle class, a system you can buy your way out of
4. The drug war and the violation of our civil liberties
5. Whining and lying from Hollyweird and the media
6. Obvious and unabated corruption at the local, state and federal level
7. The size of the prison population bothers many people in this country something is obviously wrong
8. The massive decline in the education system
9. Watching out government bailout the banks while the working man suffers
10. Cost of medical insurance
11. Every single year taxes increase
12. Every single year cost of living increases while everyone gets paid the same

This is just a short list please feel free to add what you see that I missed. This is not a left vs right debate, a race issue or gender issue this is an issue of us vs the system. The system has so much momentum and has been hijacked by the New World Order for so long that people just doing the best they can at their job now increases the power of the NWO and the bankers and military industrial complex.

This isn't rant I am predicting the future and telling you that the straw that's going to break the camel's back isn't far off and people are waking up to the fact that we are being divided on purpose by dark forces who wish to keep humanity in a low vibration. They want us to fight each other and it's time to completely wake up and start realizing each other is not the problem.

Mods please do not move this to the rant section it is not a rant it a fortune and I am predicting major civil and social unrest in the near future. The lower and middle class citizens of this country are getting pushed to the break point.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Everyone is paying for all that. The middle class. The lower class worker. The wealthy.

It hurts low wage earners more. Large corps like wal mart tell their employees how to apply for medicaid and food stamps. They keep their hours under 40 so they don't have to give benefits.

Still, lower income workers pay some taxes. You pay more taxes. The politicians give tax cuts to the rich.

So, you may be right. You have to vote right then. Obviously, who was voted in will not ease your plight.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

This is why I am a Libertarian.

The government should have little to no power over it's citizens.

Yes the lower class are suffering however I think the middle class has felt the crunch the most. The lower classes are where they have always been however the people able to work their way up and now realizing they are almost back where they were before.
edit on 30-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
up till now, they've always managed to keep enough of the population happy, by extending the reach of the social programs... as you fall into the too rich to get any help but too poor to be able to live, others with less income will be falling from the too poor to live to dependency... it's been going on for quite awhile and as long as the can keep enough people content, everything holds together I'm afraid...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Your right ... and this has happened before and will happen again.

The French Revolution, The Russian Revolution, The US War of Independence.

It has happened and history will go right along repeating itself.

The one big elephant in the NWO room, is in fact the heavily armed middle class in America.

The only real question is ... What will set it off?

I think it will be something relatively small, it will grow like a wildfire and become what? A well armed population has never happened before.

P

edit on 30/6/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The 2nd amendment is keeping the technological takeover of everything from happening, it's probably the most important thing in the world. They need to take that in order to take full control.
edit on 30-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Well I am sure you know the narrative is to have no middle class, they want everyone to be dependant on the state, the next thing to go will be inheritance.. Your folks will need to give everything back and sell their home that they own to pay for their old age care, this is actually already happening.

There is of course a flip side and that is what people are willing to spend on things, I am in the UK a average family care is nearly £30K+ that is absurd yet people are so happy to live on tick that until that changes people will just be bent over ever further.

The end game is to have someone paying all their wages into a living box just big enough to just swing a cat to then work every hour they can in a minimum wage BS job, have you noticed that even the most mundane of roles require a degree now, it is absurd.. I have lost count of the amount of law degree Barista's I have meet..

Long and short of it just try and beat the system, it can be done but you have to think way out of the box and accept that people may well look at you very strange, which is fine in my eyes as I look at them working them massive hours paying off a 60 year mortgage and buying ever more sh1t they do not need as insane..

RA
edit on 30-6-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The government should have little to no power over it's citizens.

The middle class is a government invention. Traditionally its been divided pretty much down the middle from the haves and have nots.

The argument you present is a call to go back to victorian politics

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
No reason why the US should lead the charge.
Nothing will happen as long as the plebe have affordable distractions.

Americans are still voting for the puppets of their oppressors, and spending time and energy hating each-other over which puppet is best. (BS Political forums).

You had your chance with the Occupy Movement. Where are they now?

You had your chance after your forces squashed what was becoming ideal societies, in Guatemala; El Salvador; Libya, etc..
And how did the citizens of America react? They voted en-masse for the same oppressors that squashed freedom elsewhere.

How did your citizens react to Dubya lying to your faces, and illegally attacking sovereign nations? You gave him a second term...

Your love affair with the horribly inhumane Saudis.

Many, many other examples, of how the citizens support the current system.
And plenty of posts on here by people whom love how 'Merica bullies it's way around the globe.

So even though your points are right: ain't nothing gonna come of it, until folks start feeling more than a little uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

First though I would state that this isn't in the rant section because I believe that the next wave of civil unrest is going to come from the American Middle Class and this is how many Americans like me feel.

I put this in the social issues and civil unrest forum for a reason: As a middle class citizen who can barely afford medical insurance and cost of living simultaneously on 50 hours a week at $16.00 an hour and rising I am tired of a few thing -

1. Endless wars that our brothers, sisters, children, cousins, uncles and aunts are fighting in
2. The cost of education and it's affect on social mobility and upward mobility
3. The judicial system that unjustly affects the poor and middle class, a system you can buy your way out of
4. The drug war and the violation of our civil liberties
5. Whining and lying from Hollyweird and the media
6. Obvious and unabated corruption at the local, state and federal level
7. The size of the prison population bothers many people in this country something is obviously wrong
8. The massive decline in the education system
9. Watching out government bailout the banks while the working man suffers
10. Cost of medical insurance
11. Every single year taxes increase
12. Every single year cost of living increases while everyone gets paid the same

This is just a short list please feel free to add what you see that I missed. This is not a left vs right debate, a race issue or gender issue this is an issue of us vs the system. The system has so much momentum and has been hijacked by the New World Order for so long that people just doing the best they can at their job now increases the power of the NWO and the bankers and military industrial complex.

This isn't rant I am predicting the future and telling you that the straw that's going to break the camel's back isn't far off and people are waking up to the fact that we are being divided on purpose by dark forces who wish to keep humanity in a low vibration. They want us to fight each other and it's time to completely wake up and start realizing each other is not the problem.

Mods please do not move this to the rant section it is not a rant it a fortune and I am predicting major civil and social unrest in the near future. The lower and middle class citizens of this country are getting pushed to the break point.

You forget one itme - 12 - Cost of ever gowing corporate welfare the media wont study or report on.

What you are tired of the global agenda. What do you propose we do about it?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I love how you talk about the entire planet in the title and then go on to just talk about America.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The 2nd amendment is keeping the technological takeover of everything from happening, it's probably the most important thing in the world. They need to take that in order to take full control.

Pahahahaha. You realise their is a world outside of America that doesn't really give a sh∞!t about your 2nd Amendment.

This isn't even that funny, I have serious concerns for your mental health if you believe your statement to be even close to true.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Hate to break it to you but money goes to the entire planet either in the form of aid or military. Get's spent everywhere but here.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Where is "here"? ATS? Your house? Where does Aid money go to? Aren't people employed by the Military?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Pahahahaha. You realise their is a world outside of America that doesn't really give a sh∞!t about your 2nd Amendment.

This isn't even that funny, I have serious concerns for your mental health if you believe your statement to be even close to true.

And remember , most of the folks in the US dont give a rats ass about anything outside the US
I dont for damn sure (as long as it dont effect me)

edit on 6/30/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thing is, the middle class are not carrying the "planet's problems".

Yes, the middle class (and richer) are paying for the poorer in our societies - assuming the West, but very little of that seeps out to the wider world.

In the wider world, to appreciate the "planet's problems" I suggest you get a dose of HIV, or Malaria, or some other crappy disease, get abused, go hungry, drink dirty water, crap in the street, and die at 40. That's the lot for the majority of the planet's population. These are the reasons why so many people are migrating to Europe, just so they can benefit from the "middle class".

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

In the wider world, to appreciate the "planet's problems" I suggest you get a dose of HIV, or Malaria, or some other crappy disease, get abused, go hungry, drink dirty water, crap in the street, and die at 40. That's the lot for the majority of the planet's population. These are the reasons why so many people are migrating to Europe, just so they can benefit from the "middle class".

Thats not our fault or our problem.

Thats the corruption or lazyness of there own country.

Not my fault the President for life of bongo bongo land wants a gold plated toliet rather than build wells and hospitals. And not my fault the people of bongo bongo land are too lazy and stupid to either remove him or sort there own problems out.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
$16 an hour is considered middle class in the US? That is shocking.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Thing is, the middle class are not carrying the "planet's problems".

Yes, the middle class (and richer) are paying for the poorer in our societies - assuming the West, but very little of that seeps out to the wider world.

Certainly when it comes to Tax Credits.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

I come close to 50k with overtime. that's all factories pay anymore which is why I am working on IT certifications

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join