It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Academic claims "Half of all children are gay"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
a reply to: SBMcG

so what I'm reading is that if you have gd if you feel like a girl but feel like a guy but you like girls as a guy then......am I heading in the right direction or am I wayyyyyyy off

Mutually exclusive things.

People throw sexuality and GD together in topics because we're all children and reduce everything down to wieners and vajayjays. But they are not connected in any intrinsic way.

In other words, a transwoman might be straight or might be a lesbian, etc. But so might a cisgender person. Again, it's best to not combine the two topics without good reason.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I just finished watching the entire video, thanks for sharing.

It was very insightful and aligns pretty close to what I had already hypothesised to myself about this whole dynamic, but this puts everything into a much better perspective with a lot more clarity.

This topic I think merits it's own thread, even if it might be too much for the R's to handle..

edit on 19-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not a father yet, but when I am that's exactly what I'll be doing, who knows by that time it may be illegal for a parent to be a parent

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

forgive me for I live under a rock.... I know what trans, bi, gay and lesbian are but the other 70+ things are just too many to handle. I just can't wrap my head around why we need that many sexualities.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Reading the first link in the op makes it seem this program won't last.

State governments from both sides of politics in New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania have left the national Safe School program to develop their own anti-bullying programs.

Safe Schools is now limited to high schools, after the review found the material was unsuitable for primary-school aged children.

Imagine for a moment if human beings evolved to be A sexual, I wonder if that is even possible.

Apparently, Roz had lead the program but after some issues and him attacking a Trump supporter, the government decided to take the reigns.

He has also had events cancelled, yet plunders on.

Very angry mixed up man...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
a reply to: Abysha

forgive me for I live under a rock.... I know what trans, bi, gay and lesbian are but the other 70+ things are just too many to handle. I just can't wrap my head around why we need that many sexualities.

The beauty of it is that you don't have to! I don't understand a lot of what people do. All I know is that, because I don't understand a lot of people, I give them the benefit of the doubt when they tell me how they relate to this world. I don't need to understand it; just respect it and be nice. That pertains to gay folk, trans folk, lumberjacks, accountants, and even polite republicans!

Most of that jargon people try to scare you with is internal jargon. It's their own language. All we have to do is say alright and address people how they want to be addressed (she instead of he, Bob instead of Robert, or Dr. instead of Captain, etc).

So that large acronym of LGBT+? Do you feel you need to know what all of it is in order to treat somebody with respect who falls under that umbrella? I'm guessing you don't. So don't feel bad or apologetic. It's confusing.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Stopped reading after the word "Marxist" and clicking on Daily Mail link.
More LGBT hate. When are you guys going to stop the hate?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Kalixi

Stopped reading after the word "Marxist" and clicking on Daily Mail link.
More LGBT hate. When are you guys going to stop the hate?

The hate will never stop it is programmed by the very nature of our survival. Take a look at the vid sublimecraft put up on this thread, it is quite insightful.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Give me 20 minutes,.. alone, with this "Academic"... They'll get "educated" right quick!... Nobody with any "intellect", takes these fools seriously anymore...kinda, how we look at lawyers and "Judges". They're kind of like a bad horror flick! Like running into a clown, in the middle of the Forrest, during deer season..You want to put it down! For the good of "mankind", but then again? .. You don't want to have to also, ..explain yourself to the Warden..gets all "legal" complicated and stuff. Then you have to use words with a "badge" that had "an education"....gets scary! "Because Whatever you say, can and will be, used against you". Where was I going with this? ,,... Oh yeah! Some gay guy, thinks half the children share his, mental illness...Why doesn't this guy get the help they need?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Watched 7 minutes of video. I'll watch more later. So far nothing to do with LGBT. It's all competition between both sides. The LGBT is a very, very tiny minority of the population so I can't see how it applies. No reason for the hate.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This should of been shut down so long ago. It just gets worse and worse down here!!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It may make more sense if you watch the rest, essentially the analogy used is there are 2 distinct gene sets that are directly in competition with other. The hate breeds from that competition.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Academic claims "Half of all children are gay".

Child claims: "Academics are all half-gay".

Man claims: "Half of all academics, and half of all children, are mostly sometimes half-gay-child-academics, a bit".

What does any of it mean?
Does it matter what somebody claims?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's always a safe bet to say at least 60% of anything is like that. Betting howee.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

They used a small university sample study , the poll indicated that half the people agreed it does not matter what somebody else claims.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They used a small university sample study , the poll indicated that half the people agreed it does not matter what somebody else claims.

Thanks HNFIWWN, for the claiming disclaimer.
That makes halfway sense now then.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
"Tiny minority"? ... Funny how it/that.. becomes a "Democratic" majority?.. I don't see the reason for "hate" either. We're supposed to "embrace" and "tolerate" this "hate". But not "believe" in that/that "hate"? Kind of really "queer" to me. It's like their "hate" has no standards. Which is really "queer"!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Australia has a controversial program called "Safe Schools" that is set to be rolled out in all Public Schools. The controversial element to this education program is that it is solely teaching about transgender, anti-homophobia and gender fluidity. Teachers running the program have been given the permission to counsel students who want to transition or who are confused about their own sexuality or gender WITHOUT THE PARENTS KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT. This can involve setting up appointments with psychologists and doctors to start the transitioning process.

A controversial Marxist lesbian academic who believes primary school children should choose their own gender claims half of all young people are gay. Roz Ward, who until recently ran the Safe Schools Coalition gender theory program in Victoria, said same-sex attraction was more widespread than commonly believed. 'It's more like 40 to 50 per cent of young people who are not exclusively attracted to the opposite sex,' she told a Pride Week event.

Her assertion is not supported by Census data, with the Australian Bureau of Statistics reporting that only 0.7 per cent of couples - or just 33,714 people nationwide - in 2011 were gay.

The Cold War's over. Karl Marx belongs in Russia. I'm pretty sure like at least 66% she's not from Lesbos. Different people have different timezones, birthday's, but most agree it's about 18+ or else it's the responsibility of the parents. However in this case it's about something which didn't exist like it does now when the parents went to school. So that is why the teachers have been chosen for this, even though there would have been other options as well.

Everybody can choose their own dream. And that might be like an adventure leading to some treasure. It's up to everyone not to let it become a nightmare or make others believe it's like that.

All work and no play you can simply make work play or vice versa. We're all straight here even though there might be deviations.

To leave you all hanging here all dreams expand forever and it's up to the dreamer to make sense of his dream.

edit on 19-6-2017 by CoolBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Hard to decipher your post.
LGBT is a very tiny minority so no reason to hate on them. They won't upset the "competition" between both sides.
The only person that is "queer" is you by the other definition.

edit on 6/19/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

As long as I am making at least half sense, we are all good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join