It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Academic claims "Half of all children are gay"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
that moment when your son is hovering over you shoulder and reads the headline of the thread and says "what the fuzz?"
yeah no I'm pretty sure they aren't I mean theres a couple questionables at school and I caught a girl in the boys bathroom but like hmmmmmmm no. btw he's 10. if they are pushing the issue then there is obviously a serious problem.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

This hypothesis below (that I have now posted 3 times in 3 months) suggests there are, in fact, two distinctly different types of humans on this planet whose base genes determine how they conduct themselves and subsequently survive on this planet.

Watch it, or not, but once you have, this 'Academics' comments make PERFECT sense.

Science, and religious scriptures also appear to agree with this hypothesis as well.

You might like to watch Stefan Molyneux's video series (Gene Wars) on r/K selection, it explains this whole scenario perfectly and every day vindicates this theory.

Do you not find it strange that Liberal and Conservative mindset is so diametrically opposed? Yet this same scenario is also found in nature and is the means to the survival of the species?

Here, I'll get you started if you're interested, it's a 3-part series, you'll never look at the world quite the same again...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
U know i was going to rant about how much bs this is ... than i went 50 percent ... i dont need to call bs bs the smell gave it away

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

It gets them a ton of attention on social media, gives them reason to act like special victims, and is a shield that means no one can ever pick on them again. 

So it's extremely enticing to awkward and unpopular teens and young adults. 

I'm sure you're right.

It started about the same time everyone became so sensitive. I don't know how many times I've been told, "that's so rude". Most of the time I don't even know what I said that was rude. Lol. I usually don't care anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
Live in Australia, gays and lesbians can't get married, but teachers can now teach how to be homosexual or transgender.

I have nothing against any kind of person, I will happily be friends regardless of what you wish to be or are.

But how this is all being targeted towards kids under 10 it baffles my mind. Well it doesn't really they want kids to be confused it's makes the weak and easy to control.
F-me this is just getting out of hand.

Again just another reason why as a parent you should spend a lot of quality time with your children and teach them accordingly.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
never mind... veering off topic
edit on 18-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Reading the first link in the op makes it seem this program won't last.

State governments from both sides of politics in New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania have left the national Safe School program to develop their own anti-bullying programs.

Safe Schools is now limited to high schools, after the review found the material was unsuitable for primary-school aged children.

Imagine for a moment if human beings evolved to be A sexual, I wonder if that is even possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I just pulled my son of a brick and mortar indoctrination facility this year lol...he's gonna be home schooled....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Imagine for a moment if human beings evolved to be A sexual, I wonder if that is even possible.

Maybe this madness is all a conspiracy for us to evolve into The Greys :O

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: lordcomac
Every religion in the planet would have been wiped out by now if children weren't easily influenced.

Get em young, and you can shape their whole lives.

Nice curve ball !!!

I wonder where all this bs began. I have no problem with anyone when it comes to sexual choice or orientation. As long as you aren't hurting anybody it's between you and the person you're doing it to.

What I want to know is when did all these little boys decide they are girls and all these little girls decide they are boys?!? I'm not that old, Gen X, and I don't reme this even being a discussion.

Is it some weird fad like getting a piercing or a tattoo?

A well placed curve ball, maybe it will catch the attention of at least one more person!

Evolution dictates hormonal function. Any guesses why kids don't start try to breed until they're over 13 or so?

Because the natural rate of bad specimens is high.

If you're not able to survive exposure to a nut, a cat, out a loaf of bread, or a generic pollen for the first ten years of your life, you don't get to pass on your piss-poor genes. You get to die horribly from your inability to withstand your environment
Evolution doesn't give a #.

If you turn 15 and decide your physical body parts don't match your mental idea of life, suit yourself - do what you want, and likely fail to reproduce. Society should stop you before you pull a Canada and start imprisoning people who don't understand your lack of basic human generic programming... But I see no harm I'm letting you do you.

Now, back to the topic... Kids before hormones take over are blank slates. Some five year old males will be more attracted to unicorns and the precieved princess model than others. Plenty of little girls will choose complex mechanical problems over cupcakes... But that doesn't mean they are "transgender"!
This sort of broke ass line of thought needs to come to an end. Kids are just kids, they don't have gender identities until puberty- at which point they are very emotional, confused, and prone to guidance.

Let them be!

We've figured it out for millions of years without some political affiliation interference.
While these nitwits are grooming children for a lifetime of confusion and disappointment, others are getting their kids ready to live rich full lives. Even others are grooming their offspring to run their dynasties.

Pushing an agenda on children is the second most evil thing I can think of that happens on this planet
Pushing an agenda on children is the second most evil thing I can think of that happens on this planet

Unfortunately, religion is an agenda, and that makes teaching to children it the most popular evil thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Why are you making this about teaching children religion as the second most evil thing ? 🙄

I know plenty of people who had no religion what so ever as children , and later as adults became Christians , some of which had horrible upbringings lacking in guidance and discipline, and resented their parents for not living and instructing them with the wisdom that comes from above.

Hopefully these children will not get to that point someday... because without God's wisdom, love and mercy we truly are doomed.

I knew this type of stuff was coming down the pike years ago , and I knew they would be targeting children. BUt it's far from over yet...there is more to come revolving around children and their sexuality and their sexual preferences. Gender identity is just the beginning. Children will have the right to practice sexuality with whom they want... some idiots who don't believe in religion and carry some fancy degrees will decide it is child abuse to not let children live sexually free lifestyes.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Muddying the waters like that helps nobody, least of all people going through life with gender dysphoria or a non-hetero sexuality.

"Choosing" your gender is not the same as knowing it. That's muddying a subject already filled with misconceptions by the misinformed/uninformed.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Maybe this madness is all a conspiracy for us to evolve into The Greys :O

Naw. Grays are too cool.

Humans will end up more like Teletubbies down the evolutionary line

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
In defense of the report
It came out of Victoria, most Victorians are two headed in-breads

Dont be to alarmed

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Here, I'll get you started if you're interested, it's a 3-part series, you'll never look at the world quite the same again...

I have only watched part 1 so far, but man you are not wrong, that is really eye opening.

The message (from what I understand so far) is worthy of a thread of its own.

Thanks for sharing I look forward to watching the rest. Just for the record I'm a k and I am a raising a k.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have nothing against homosexuality, among adults. And adults who choose to transgender should have that right. But children in primary school, who have not even reached puberty, know nothing about sexuality or gender identification. If I remember correctly, boys in primary school think girls have cooties, and vice versa. So if questioned, a lot of children will state that they prefer the same sex. Because ewww, gross!

Primary school is not the place for this. Period. Children need to enjoy the few years of childhood innocence before they grow up. They are not even old enough to understand. If this topic must be touched upon, it needs to wait till high school, and even then, with parental consent, because even HS kids are still in the care of their parents.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

exactly I actually asked my 10 year old about it and well needless to say you are correct but he made it very clear he doesn't like like boys. lol

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Gender dyphoria, an extremely rare mental condition that requires a clinical diagnosis to establish and treatment after, affects only 0.007% of the general population. People suffering from GD are almost never gay.

Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are two totally different things.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: Abysha

Gender dyphoria, an extremely rare mental condition that requires a clinical diagnosis to establish and treatment after, affects only 0.007% of the general population. People suffering from GD are almost never gay.

Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are two totally different things.

Well aware.

Which is why I said what I said. Children living with either of those situations need peers who understand but the way the OP made it sound, it goes beyond that.

I assure you, from personal experience, what those kids want most is indifference towards their differences. The way an educational institution approaches that could mean the world for those kids.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

so what I'm reading is that if you have gd if you feel like a girl but feel like a guy but you like girls as a guy then......am I heading in the right direction or am I wayyyyyyy off

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join