It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Montreal) LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

...and who are you to know better, Joe?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

With respect that is not the issue. The question is whether or not that kid is being hurt, or being put at risk by what is taking place.

How woukd you know, if you have no clue no need to foam at the mouth.

That is a very poor attempt by you, to deflect from the fact, that the post of yours that I replied to, completely missed the point.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Why always such extremes?

There's no reason why someone from the 'gay community' can't be interviewed by the press or make a statement that not 'all' are in favor of what's going on with this poor little kid.

peace

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am not against gays...etc but this is idiotic. They tell the world that a child cannot make decisions for themselves because their brain has not fully matured and is still developing.

So how is this OK?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
This is just the start of the normalization of the sexualization of kids - next thing it will be OK to have sex with them just as much as it is "OK" to force kids into the notion of gender vs. sex. Congrats gay pushers (you know who you are), if you didn't have a wall to bang your fabulous head against you'd not know what to do with yourselves; your sexuality seems to be the be-all-and-end-all, and now you have successfully gone down that slippery slope you claimed oh so long ago was a "fallacy". Have you *seen* some of these LGBT groups that have a pedosexual agenda? It's sickening.
edit on 11-6-2017 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There are no words to express how this saddens me 😕

The sexualization of children is continuously an agenda within the different mediums of entertainment. You can't watch a 4 year old do a simple type of dance anymore.. she has to gyrate like Beyonce and all the other pop queens.

This is all going to get worse before it gets better... lowering the age of consent at first.. then drastically as it already is in some religions.

Pretty soon kid's birthday parties will be little orgies with all sorts of " dress like you feeel" costumes.. though I'm sure parties like that already exist all under the pretense that sexual experience and experimentation is good for the child .. ugh !!! 😔

This world is slowly going to hell in a hand basket ...
edit on 11-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I will never condone the sexualization of children, period. Gay, straight, trans, whatever else. Speaking out against children's beauty pageants isn't so frowned upon, but this? Best to tread lightly for fear of being called a bigot and some sort of phobic when you are simply defending the sexual innocence of children. The same thing if I disagree with the religion of Islam, suddenly I'm considered a racist. To me there's a difference between a little boy or girl wanting to wear girls clothes and feeling like they identify as either, and a little boy or girl doing this at a drag show for the entertainment of adults. It's a difficult thing for anyone to say anything against because it's all tied up in LGBQT rights, and if you voice your opinion about a child being involved in this, then you must be intolerant toward the entire community. Which, for the record, I am not. Whatever consenting adults choose to do with each other is entirely not my business. Throw innocent children into the mix though and I believe my opinion deserves to be heard as much as any other.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

This is wrong and wicked. Absolutely wrong, absolutely wicked. All those involved need heavy weight help.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have no idea what they are thinking.

The parents want to get on the Ellen D. show with their boy.

Another reason I wished I'd never watched the video.

peace

do the parents even realize or care of what the repercussions are for their son as an adult? It's the level of ignorance raising children these days...some will do anything and everything for fame even at the sacrifice of their own child it's sickening and disgusting...children can't and shouldn't be allowed to make life-long decisions at the age of 8 who in their right mind thinks it's a good idea? hell they don't make good decisions at 20

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

People really have no shame and will go to the ends of the earth to push their agenda.

I grew up in the Mormon cult, and this same type of thing happens with kids and religion - they are forced to witness that their religion is true, that they know it's how you get into heaven, etc... And "choose" at the age of 8 to commit their life to a terrible cult and donate money, time, their abilities to it forever...

Do we honestly think LGBT thing is okay?

Kids should not be used as the crusaders of adult ideologies.

And for the record, many, many little boys have had make up and dresses put on them. This doesn't mean anything to the kid, but an adult will sure as hell take the chance to push their ways on others..

Very few of these kids are actually consciously choosing to be the opposite gender and committing to that life... Otherwise, trans would represent closer to half of society, not half of a percent of society.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13look there have been a lot of famous straight transvestites over the years tyler perry being one of the most well known. and if this kid likes dressing up as a girl for fun more power to him children play thats how they learn but exposing a 7 year old to grown up apparently raunchy adult performances that is totally wrong its also wrong to use any kid to push your agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I get your opinions on the exploitation of children. I don't think there is a person here that agrees with 'exploiting' children. But....

Seriously...why the strong hatred for the LGBT community? You can see it in all of your posts. The cruel nicknames you're giving the community and this 8 y/o in question. For a Christian you sure do have a lot of judgement and hatred bubbling inside you.

Then again....A judgmental Christian...nothing new here.

edit on 12-6-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: because

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This all reminds me a bit of Toddler LGBT classes on youtube for some strange reason.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Some have reached rock bottom.

They sold their rights, they sold their souls, and now they are selling their children.

I can not condone nor will I accept this as normal or harmless. I have reached to the point where I can ignore any label or insult folks want to throw my way because I resist this madness.

I see the results up close and personal, when parents stop being parents and hand their children over to social norms, and fear their children being unaccepted, over them being dead or injured.
A million plus hashtags offering condolences and support, does not return a child from the pits of hell after being assaulted or killed.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Yeah I wonder the same myself. Where did all the hatred for LGBT come from? Using this isolated incident to push the hatred on the entire LGBT community. And you know what? Ironically the OP is using this kid to push their hate agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

A lot of OP's posts have been ironic.
OP clearly makes A LOT of posts and A LOT of them push a judgement agenda if you were to take a peek at the post history. Given that and OPs astounding knack for causal oversimplification...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

First and foremost I'm for the kid. And always will be.

IF someone asks me about my opinion on LG** - I'll give it.

Has nothing to do with using the little boy to push my agenda.

Again, my agenda is for this poor kid who has no idea what this might cost him later in life, or before, his parents using him to achieve their own agenda and a 'gay community' that could care less about the kid or they wouldn't be 'backing him'.

You can put any spin on it you want but the above is me. Done deal.

peace

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Do you hate the entire LGBT community?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

First I don't 'hate' anyone.

From there, the people in general I don't care for are the ones who groom kids and that 3.8% of the population that changes rules the majority has had in place for centuries.

And don’t get all worked up over the 3.8% - I looked it up on the internet as I’m no expert I took their numbers.

peace

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You don't 'hate'? Well...hmm..let's use your words.

"As for my disdain for the 't' part? You got that wrong.

I have disdain for them all.

I do not want to know if you're straight gay whatever. I do not want to have to see two men kissing or women for that matter to sell a product. I do not want your sin in my face daily. I do not want you to try and remove the sanctity of marriage by making it into a union of sin.

You don't like it - tough."

Those were your words. You have DISDAIN. So what, we didn't reiterate that particular word. For many the word "DISDAIN" has a far worse connotation than the word "HATE".

Merriam Webster defines "DISDAIN" as:
a feeling of contempt for someone or something regarded as unworthy or inferior

So..while hating it certainly very unChristian...and I wouldn't classify it so far outside of the word "disdain"...the word "DISDAIN" seems far more judgmental and cruel..which is even MORE against your Christian ways and Christian god.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join