It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Parents - Canada's new 'gender identity' law.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Exactly. It's disheartening and angering. Unfortunately, ignorance and bigotry go hand in hand.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Gay, straight...male/female. Who CARES?

Just don't FORCE me to be a woman when I'm happy being a MAN.

As long as I get to be ME...who CARES?!

Live & LET live people. Sheesh.

This. This. A thousand times THIS.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: rickymouse

Funny you should talk about southpaws. People used to force children to write with their right hands if they are left handed. That is the same case here.

I never heard of anyone taking the hands off and sewing them on the other arm. What you are talking about is more like a person being gay, I have nothing against that, I only am against people physically changing their sex. I would try to talk a friend out of doing that. I have some gay friends, they are just people, I won't go out with a guy sexually but I will have coffee with them and talk about things. Just like I talk to a woman. But gay guys still get into fixing cars and other guy things more than most women do.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm talking about society. Especially today, where they encourage this behaviour and are trying to desensitize society to "gender roles"

This is without a doubt happening.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Where?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Come on Kayla, surely you had personal and intimate relationships with every depressed trans person to know exactly why or how they got there.

I like you Kayla, I really do...

But stop this.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Funny you should talk about southpaws. People used to force children to write with their right hands if they are left handed. That is the same case here.

I never heard of anyone taking the hands off and sewing them on the other arm. What you are talking about is more like a person being gay, I have nothing against that, I only am against people physically changing their sex. I would try to talk a friend out of doing that. I have some gay friends, they are just people, I won't go out with a guy sexually but I will have coffee with them and talk about things. Just like I talk to a woman. But gay guys still get into fixing cars and other guy things more than most women do.

Well at least you admit that you're close-minded.
edit on 8-6-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: Did not format correctly.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Your post is so full of ignorance I don't know where to start. It takes at least couple of years of counseling before they have sex change operation.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

She's right actually. It was bad for gay children back then too.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Turn on your TV.

Bruce Caitlyn Jenner won atheletr of the year.

Did you see Bill Nye's cringe worthy dance video? That was for KIDS?

I could go on, but this will start to become a partisan issue (if it isn't already) because a lot of this indoctrination is coming from the elite left.

Which in itself should tell you all you need to know.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Gay, straight...male/female. Who CARES?

Just don't FORCE me to be a woman when I'm happy being a MAN.

As long as I get to be ME...who CARES?!

Live & LET live people. Sheesh.

This. This. A thousand times THIS.

I know...RIGHT?!

People need to CHIIIIIIL

Part of being human is finding out WHO you are and want to BE.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ask children if they know who Caitlyn is. And who the heck watches Bill Nye's Youtube videos? See? Nobody cares. Nobody knows. Try again.
Since you brought up the partisan issue I'll say this - the right is the one who minimizes this and want the children to suffer just so they can follow what they think to be morally right and values.
edit on 6/8/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I like you too, but you don't know what you're talking about.

Psychologists say transgender people often face what feels like a stacked deck against them. The disapproval and confusion of friends, family and people around them creates a burden of stress. Many trans people fear for their safety because of the threat of anti-transgender violence.

Furthermore, many report having trouble finding and keeping jobs because of their transgender status.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Every kid knows the Kardashians. And guess who Caitlyn Jenner is?

Bill Nye has his own kids TV show. Claiming nobody watches him doesn't take away the fact that they are still trying to indoctrinate this rhetoric.

I'm not here to debate this with you. I know without a doubt what's going on.

Anyways I gotta make lunch. Peace.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Just towards altering the human body. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. I also do not approve of getting breast enlargements but if someone has breast cancer surgery, I will accept that as ok.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

But Christian indoctrination is okay.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Atleast I was being honest and said "my guess is", you went on to deny that and said "no this is why" as if it was fact. The truth of the matter is, neither of us know every single trans or gay person to really know why they are depressed.

And no paper knows either. Even in your paper they say "often"

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's ok. You have the right to your opinion however wrong it is.
We could ask many children about it and see.
Besides how can you influence children to think they are of the opposite gender? Seriously? They KNOW what gender they are, no matter how much you try to convince them.
Enjoy your lunch.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Nice deflection, I'm not even Christian or talking about them.

Essentially you're telling me "but Christian people do it so why can't blah blah "

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Just towards altering the human body. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. I also do not approve of getting breast enlargements but if someone has breast cancer surgery, I will accept that as ok.

So if you're against it..it shouldn't be allowed. Nice thinking, bub.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join