It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Parents - Canada's new 'gender identity' law.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Still slightly better than Harper..marginally.
I didn't vote for either.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Isn't forcing children to be who they are not child abuse? After skimming through the bill it appears it's about child welfare and gender identity is not the only part of it. This is simply a knee-jerk reaction to that term.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That is more or less my thoughts.
Here is a quote regarding the bill, from www.lifesitenews.com...

“You can’t remove a kid because the parent disagrees with the fact that a child is gay. What you can do is remove a child if that child is being abused because of that,” Coteau told QP Briefing.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: silo13

Prepare yourself - this is the intention of the globalists like Soros, a borderless cesspit of humans forced to think only one particular way or become social pariahs.

"You will accept the power bestowed upon minorities - or we will take your children away"

Exactly.

Make us sexless, no culture, no religion, no anything. Makes it so much easier to control us now doesn't it.

Sick bastards.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Not to worry the Canadian government passed their own based on it.

(post by Aeshma removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No offense taken. I started realising it when I was 4 or 5.

Lemme just say this: it is important that kids not be duped into wanting to transition because it's a trendy and popular thing to do.

Societal acceptance can serve as a double edged sword. I don't want any kid to be influenced to want to transition from popular culture. Kids are impressionable.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And these feelings must always come from within the person, and never pressured to do it because it's popular a thing to do.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Who said I wouldn't accept a child for who they are.

And if anyone doesn’t accept a child for who they are they’re wrong, not just Christians.

That isn’t the point.

Point is - NO child at 3-4 or 5 years old should be being told 'You know, you may be a girl/boy but if you don't feeeeeeeeeeeeeel like one - maybe you're a girl/boy instead?

Who in their right freakin' mind confuses a child like that. Sickos.

There is NO excuse for presenting a TODDLER with an ADULTS decisions or ideals.

So, you have a child who grows up - and during the growth process with NO PROVOCATION OF ANY KIND - begins to feel ‘different’ as they become sexually mature?

Fine. Parents deal with it. Get counseling. Talk. Parents still love them.

But to confuse a child so young - who shouldn't even be thinking about sex - should be playing and growing, being loved and climbing trees, etc?

No, THAT is sick.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

No offense taken. I started realising it when I was 4 or 5.

Lemme just say this: it is important that kids not be duped into wanting to transition because it's a trendy and popular thing to do.

Societal acceptance can serve as a double edged sword. I don't want any kid to be influenced to want to transition from popular culture. Kids are impressionable.

Exactly!

Thank you so much for sharing this.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
And these feelings must always come from within the person, and never pressured to do it because it's popular a thing to do.

Again I can't thank you enough for responding to the post with your honesty and care.

You words speak volumes.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I dont understand how these fringe views have become so popular that they are being made into laws. Something isnt right. I dont care what people want to pretend to be. But its not a healthy lifestyle and definitely shouldnt be legislated.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Exactly.

When did what happens behind the bedroom door become public fodder.

IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS WHAT YOUR SEX IS.

Only yours.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I dont understand how these fringe views have become so popular that they are being made into laws. Something isnt right. I dont care what people want to pretend to be. But its not a healthy lifestyle and definitely shouldnt be legislated.

Those ignorant on the subject, really shouldn't discuss it.

The brain does not pretend when it determines who you are and who you are attracted to.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

*Face Palm*

The brain responds to who you are in truth - the pretending comes after outside influence, culture, parental teachings, socialization, etc.

peace

edit on 4154Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: spellign

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Annee

*Face Palm*

The brain responds to who you are in truth - the pretending comes after outside influence, culture, parental teachings, socialization, etc.

peace

So gender dysphoria was a liberal agenda for thousands of years?

Sounds legit.
edit on 7-6-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I don't believe it's a liberal agenda - but they back it wholeheartedly.

Me - I'm firmly persuaded it's a NWO agenda.

When the NWO takes away all out rights, children, control our sexual orientation by teaching 3-4 year olds they might not be who they are? When the NWO takes away our religion, our beliefs, the culture of our Grandparents, our right to teach our children like our parents taught us?

I could go on and on.

The point is - once our 'selves' are destroyed by social influence, media, etc? When we are left with nothing to believe in?

They got us.

I mean really - ask yourself why you think it's become socially acceptable, and socially charged to ask a 3-4 year old if they 'really are a boy or girl'?

That's insane - unless you realize - the NWO is doing all they can to neutralize us on every front.

Then, we will be so easily controlled and our daily agenda will become nothing more than ‘submit and obey‘. Period.

The core value of the USA is freedom - once we all conform to 'their' ideals? Our 'freedom' is nothing but a facade.

peace

edit on 4529Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Who are teaching the children they are not who they are?

"They got us."
I hope you realize the irony in what you just said.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What is your citizenship, OP? What are your thoughts on propaganda...? How much do you personally strive to discern between facts and propaganda...?

Bill 89 in a nutshell:

Ontario's child welfare system will now put children front and centre when it comes to making decisions about their care, the government announced Thursday.

Michael Coteau, the Minister of Children and Youth Services, unveiled the new Child, Youth and Family Services Act at Queen's Park and told reporters it still "baffles" him that a system is in place where children don't get a say in their care.

This new bill gives children a voice of their own...

Coteau called the proposed legislation "the biggest game-changer in child protection in decades."

The bill features several major changes to child protection laws, including:

Increasing the age of protection from 16 to 18

Ensuring more culturally appropriate services, particularly for Indigenous and black children and youth

Improving the oversight of service providers, including children's aid societies

There's also a renewed focus on keeping Indigenous children safe, while respecting their culture. Coteau said that means, as much as possible, keeping children in their home communities.

"When you have a child removed from a community it creates anxiousness among the family. People are left heartbroken," Coteau said, adding he finds it "unacceptable" that some children lose contact with the place where they were born.

"As much and as often as possible, we will honour the traditions of Indigenous communities … keeping children close to home and close to what they're familiar with."

Here is the link from tax payer funded source—the CBC. Bill 89 adds more protection to children. It is not as twisted as the propaganda link you posted.

www.cbc.ca...

I'm speechless actually... Truly...

Me too. I cannot believe that there are grown adults who lack the ability to discern information in its proper context and fall victim to propaganda.

In saying that:

Give me a moment to catch my breath before outrage explodes.

I want to say more but my comment will be deleted for manners and decorum violation.

Smarten up....

edit on 8-6-2017 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Did you read the bill?

Apparently the OP did not. Some of the people on this site disgust me. Thank you for asking the OP, tho. 37 flags for ignorance. LOL, Unbelievable.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join