It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Letter Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hope this information has not been discussed before here on ATS. The following link makes you think about several topics covered here on ATS.

users.gloryroad.net...

I would like peoples input.

IMO, this link may give some clues to answers for qeustions asked previously on this site.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff there. Though Im afraid I wont keep too open a mind on "The Star People".

[edit on 4-2-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Very interesting stuff there. Though Im afraid I wont keep too open a mind on "The Star People".

A lot of this link sounds far out and some make sense from what you have researched. It depends on your logic of thinking about life.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
First off, the guy should try solving the ten letter code by reading right to left, as opposed to, left to right as in english.

Hebrew runs backwards.

That could be one problem.

But secondly, I may punch this up in some bible code software and see what it reveals. A long word like this may only appear once statistically, if at all.

Who knows, maybe its the secret decoder word for the entire bible code, or it says, "Bob was here".

Maybe its the password.

That would be some humdinger, if you belonged to a cult that only had to remember a silly password for thousands of years waiting for the computer to be invented just to see what the star people had to say.

top topics

join