It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German parents furious after refugee allowed to live in daycare with small children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ha Ha!! Even fits the thread's theme.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"Parents argued that the children’s day care center at the Evangelical Church of Flintbek was not a suitable place for refugees and asylum seekers"

What would Jesus do?
It is a church, for God's sake.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree

"Parents argued that the children’s day care center at the Evangelical Church of Flintbek was not a suitable place for refugees and asylum seekers"

What would Jesus do?
It is a church, for God's sake.

I would be more worried what Mohumed would do.....rape the kids.....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am not surprised the pastor took the young man in, just look at what refugees have to live with. How can germans allow the refugees to live in shelters so messy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: szino9

I'm sure Hitler thought along the same lines when he demonized the Jews.

It has nothing to do with demonized anyone. We already have reports of refugee raping kids in Germany and other countries, do you really want to put children at risk. Lets see you open your doors to refugee and all them to be alone with your children.

Any government officials who pushed for this, they should be held accountable if anything happens the children. Take them out back to the wood chipper.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I love those threads about local news which are going crazy bc of some people from thousands of kilometers away.
With stupid thoughts. Based on stupid infos.

How about you keep your nose out of our stuff and don't come thinking know-it-all?
Bc you don't!

Do I care/make a thread about something like Chicagos newest death-toll? Or Melanias newest social defunctions? No, I don't do it - I think about them but don't post, bc I don't know about the background and understand my lack of knowledge!

However, some(!!) people here in this board are so very good informed that they can tell Germany everything about the refugees.. Yeeah, right. How about you don't post. You don't know enough and make yourself seem stupid bc you say something based on stupid infos, not facts.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Wingnut threads are kinda funny though. And they seem to be fueled with the same sort of fear prevalant in our rural population, black men living in dark basements... excellent stuff.
They don't care about the fact, that he's a registered refugee with all the Nanny State oversight you can get. And yet - our redneck idiots from rural areas worldwide keep coming together in those threads, just to save the kids of course! Yadayada.

This is more than pathethic, it's a retarded idiocracy and we ought to be entertained.

edit on 3-5-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

You go wild off the charts. Strange homeless man?
These were his people. He wasn't a stranger.
No of course I wouldn't be ok with what you describe but what you describe is not what happened.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I didn't. I assumed correctly that he meant the man living in the basement. Whom the OP outlined as a threat to the children.
All the refugees in Germany aren't living in that basement are they?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I wouldn't also trust my daughters to any religious organisation run day care. My both kids (4 and 2 years old) attend cozytime day care here in Canada.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join