It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brown "Shirts" Gun Club- Range Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
chuckle snort...anybody see that "operator" shooting in the beginning of the video? Around 45 secs..Oh my god....lmao....
That's a real badass...

I found it amusing. If he was any closer to the target, a bayonet thrust would save ammunition. These people are more dangerous to themselves than anyone else.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They might be the most unimpressive militia of all time.

Wonder how they'd do against the real rednecks from Knob Creek?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I would love to know where the money is coming from to fund this. I am guessing the usual people, Soro's, etc.

Why do you think Soros would fund such a group?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Now thats some misguided people.

But hey, that's why America has the first and second ammendments, right?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Nice to see the lefties grow some balls and start packing weapons, even if it is just a couple of commie militias in the projects, for now. Hopefully,+it will catch on to the moderates.

I do think a lot of liberals are finally waking up to the need for armed defense. I've had a couple of very liberal leaning friends, both women, express interest in owning and learning to defend themselves with handguns, since Trump got elected. Hopefully, this trend will catch on more.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nothing like having a big ole silver platter of Justifiable Homicide handed to ya for free.

They've already met the threshold of motive and intent.

Buck
edit on 24-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. What a mess. Oh well, I don't have any issue with them exercising the constitutional rights, but I do think they're gigantic hypocrites considering that they undoubtedly vote for representatives that openly call for bans on most of the weapons in that video.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Since they are Communists, send this robot:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have some friends who If I'm paying attention correctly are a part of the John Brown Militia. I like them personally- the couple I know, they seem like good people.

Honestly I think it's cool to see people unite over something, but i'm just learning about it and many other things going on the world myself. I don't think I'm educated enough at this point to say I'm with it or against it. Trying to get a good understanding of politics and history first before I make my opinion.

Thanks for the thread I look forward to reading some of the educational responses. Ill start now!

-Alee
edit on 4/24/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wow they did look like larpers. Surprised no one shot themselves in the leg. Wannabes

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I would never underestimate this group to engage in stupidity--but I won't over-estimate their skills, either.

Anyone can learn to stand in a line and shoot a stationary target on camera with zero evidence that they hit the target. This doesn't mean jack squat in real-life scenarios.

I am certainly concerned over the slow-motion part of the buy stabbing a paper target with his bayonet, though--skills that pay the bills!

edit on 24-4-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join