It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
**shrug**
Who cares. They are free to be racist assholes all they want. Same as the white racist assholes. Have at it... its your right. Its also the rest of our right to shun you and call it what it is. When they have the community leaders participating in this BS is when its a problem for the rest of us. No different than cops,judges,mayors, etc attending white racist or la raza meetings. I dont mind separatists, I mind assholes. I mind racists.

100% agree and couldn't have said it any better myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Good point, but the liberals silence will be deafening.
edit on 3-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This ought to bring interracial support to the terrorist black supremacist organisation. Way to go.

Progressive white Cucks are lining up to win a virtue signaling prize! Who are you kidding!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

If they want to have a private meeting, then they should be able to.

I may not agree with everything they believe but they have the same rights as anyone else.

If a white group refuses blacks they are racists. Why the double standard?

We all know why there is a double standard and while I agree they can bar whomever they wish from their meetings, now they have done so, they should be tossed in the same bin as the KKK.

Can't wait for the ACLU to sue over this one!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What? Are you serious?
edit on 3-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
BLM are now having race-exclusive meetings... sounds awfully familiar.

edit on 3-4-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Correct, but it's OK. Wonder if FB allows the KKK to use their servers to promote this style of "freedom"?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
wait.. Diaspora.. wtf? Are you #ing kidding me! They still think they are slaves after their ancestors died from being real slaves?

being a descendant of a salve doesn't entitle the name slave to them. This is the reason why we can't forget something that happened years ago. Its like they are stuck repeating the past.

Gtfo back to Africa, wait for some people to come in ships to whip you and buy you AGAIN. Then you can have all these f uc king "rights" whining shi ts.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

People of all ages use FB.....

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
No whites allowed in the BLM meeting, it's a "black only space".

Black Lives Matter Philly banned white people from an upcoming event, claiming it is a “black only space.”

The April 15 meeting plans to discuss projects and initiatives for the upcoming year and act as a place for people to “meet, strategize and organize.” While children are invited to attend, white people are explicitly banned from the meeting, according to the Facebook event page.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

If you identify as a person of African Diaspora, you can attend. If not support them in other ways. Diaspora means taken out of Africa for slave trade.

“If you identify as a person of the African Diaspora You can attend our meetings and become a member. If not you can support us in other ways,” Philly BLM said in a tweet. “African Disapora” usually refers to people who were taken out of Africa during the Transatlantic Slave Trades.

BLM points to Malcolm X saying he banned whites too.

The group also referred to Malcolm X, saying he too had banned whites from his meetings on race.

Meh...I don't see it as anything more than a women's group meeting or a Christian bible group. I guess it's implied with those that you should be a woman or a Christian though.

I see the BLM movement, if it can even be called a movement anymore, as one that is consistently shooting itself in the foot.

All they really care about is getting media coverage. If they'd get a real leadership structure and common message across the board then they may actually accomplish something. I mean they don't even have backing from Al Sharpton...that should tell you all you need to know.

Anywho...BLM was a neat fad.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'll have to disagree with you on this one, and I usually don't!

BLM is more than a fad... they are the new KKK. Unlike the KKK however, the media loves them. Along with the majority of "liberals". The sick part is... Even the "liberals" who don't necessarily like BLM don't talk about it much because if they do, they will be called "racist".

Imagine that. What if people were called "racist" for not supporting the KKK? Yes. It's THAT crazy. We might as well flush it all down the toilet because we're screwed LOL.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

does the kkk allows blacks in their meetings or in their organization? i think that black lives matter are stooping themselves to kkk levels with this action. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I'll have to disagree with you on this one, and I usually don't!

BLM is more than a fad... they are the new KKK. Unlike the KKK however, the media loves them. Along with the majority of "liberals". The sick part is... Even the "liberals" who don't necessarily like BLM don't talk about it much because if they do, they will be called "racist".

Imagine that. What if people were called "racist" for not supporting the KKK? Yes. It's THAT crazy. We might as well flush it all down the toilet because we're screwed LOL.

Well...while they may have a likeness to the KKK, they aren't nearly as organized. The public majority has tired of them...similar to anonymous. Same old same old is what we get from them all...no original thought or directives.

The main downfall in their cause is that we have already been through this story a few times...how many generations of blacks are going to claim oppression and racism?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

That depends on the time frame "era" of the type of organization you're talking about. Right now, at this point in time the KKK is hardly organized, mainly because it hardly even exists anymore. Most people from either political side don't even recognize the KKK as valid. Most accept it as an organization of hate.

BLM completely dominates the KKK at this moment in history. They exist from east to west in the U.S. From shore to shore. The media has their back to boot, that's pretty well organized in my opinion.

how many generations of blacks are going to claim oppression and racism?

That's the golden question. How many blacks alive today have truly experienced it? BLM aims to make fairy-tales real. They are trying to push a narrative that we still live in an era before the civil rights movement. Much like many of the other accounts of false-oppression the left pushes every single day. Just how long will it go on? That depends on how many people continue to believe the lie.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Let me guess.
You really wanted to attend and now can't?

Commenting with snark without addressing the self-segregation going on, surprise surprise.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Somebody please create a "White Lives Matter" group and ban blacks from attending it.
I'd pay to see the ironic outrage.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Somebody please create a "White Lives Matter" group and ban blacks from attending it.
I'd pay to see the ironic outrage.

Lol I'd pay as well, damn i'll pay for the first meeting/rally haha... Just so both BLM and WLM shout at each other getting nowhere, then when both sides are bored cause no group are winning they can give up and go home.

Dought it would work out like that but funny to imagine what might happen.
edit on 4 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I am all for Black Only Clubs, and men only and woman only and who ever else wants to have some sort of exclusive get togethers.

The part that bothers me is that if I invite my fellow whities to create a club that excludes blacks and hispanics.... i might as well be Lex Luther.... cause a whole bunch of hero's are gonna put on their cape and fly in to the rescue.

That being said allow me to invite all of you who meet the criteria into my new club

The Fraternal Order of Straight White Males ..... and the women who fetch their beers.
Entrance is forbidden to all others. We will use code words to disguise our racism,homophobia, islamaphobia and what ever other ism's and phobia's we can be labeled with.
We'll come up with a secret handshake and some kinda code words to identify ourselves to one another.... and a hat, gotta have a hat.
Gonna go watch some episodes of the Flintstones and see how a proper club operates, see if I cant duplicate Fred and Barney's handshake..ttyl

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They probably used to let white people in, but they kept on getting kicked out for laughing at the speakers ignorance.
Now, they don't let them come in anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think that they aught to be allowed their own space, their own buses, their own toilet facilities, their own universities.
It could be called eerrr, eeerrr, eeerrr, APARTHEID.
That for your information is sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join