It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

yep once you grab him, walk him over to a car door or trunk/boot and you get an option to stow him away.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sync shot is bomb when you need some help in single player. I think with some skill upgrades, you can mark multiple tangos and take them all down. I've not upgraded that perk yet because I have some buds to play with usually. I'm on PS4 also, or I would be happy to join up with ya.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

That is bad ass...
Im honestly contemplating telling my boss im sick so I can leave work today, rather than be out here till Wednesday.
Im on salary, so its not like im losing out on $....
But then that freakin morality kicks in and says, Dude its just a video game...your a 34 year old man, you can wait.

Stupid conscience anyways.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Oh hell ya, so far it has helped me out a lot.
Looking forward to getting it upgraded so i can take out more than 2 at once.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
n been on the fence

might snag it up

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Also, I don't know if you've noticed this yet, but at first, I was holding the X (PS4 button) to get them to execute/fire. I figured out that as long as they are marked, and your teammate is in position, as soon as you fire, they will fire right after.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I was holding down the A button, dude would fire, then by the time I would fire, my shot wasnt lined up anymore and Id miss.
Man you guys are giving me some GREAT info here!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I was holding down the A button, dude would fire, then by the time I would fire, my shot wasnt lined up anymore and Id miss.
Man you guys are giving me some GREAT info here!

I was just the opposite it took me awhile to figure out that I can just hold the A button down... for awhile I would just shoot into the sky to get them to fire if I didn't have an enemy in sight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join