It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Strange Aerial Objects eastbound CA HWY 4 not seen by naked eye in real time in 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
10:01 AM 3/22/2017

During a trip back to my birth land of California in 2013, I took a few pix in my elder brothers rental from the front passenger side seat. I've kept these photos and have only shared them with a few close friends and families who are all astonished just as much as I am about 1 in particular. So after much contemplation and vacillating I now share it all with you here on ATS. We were traveling eastbound on California Highway 4, and was just taking a few random shots out the car windows of the areas we passed nostalgically, as I know longer live in California and get homesick quite often. Anyways I had just taken a picture of the Concord Naval Weapons Station bunkers which can be seen right off HWY 4 between Concord and Pittsburg, CA with my old iPhone 4 (No Siri, running iOS 7) and so I just wanted to take a pic of the once familiar site of going down the hwy toward Pittsburg and getting a glimpse of the old "Mothball Fleet" as it sits in Suisun Bay on the mid left hand side of the pic just above the little orangish sign. See: en.wikipedia.org... Later that evening I reviewed some pix on my phone and was stunned to see 2 apparently flying objects in my image. The one on the left above the hill and the hwy divider fencing, is the most amazing as I did not see it when I took the pic, but it appears to be the backside of some type of Lockheed SR Type Aircraft with maybe some heat or exhaust signature coming off of the bottom left side of the craft? My elder brother who was driving at the time, agrees it does look like the back of a Lockheed SR-type aircraft. The aerial object on the right I have no idea what it is, but speculate perhaps it was in companion flight with the object on the right,observing and recording. Like I said I didn't see them in the sky nor heard the sound of overhead passing aircraft when I took the picture. They must have been in some type of stealth mode. Travis US Air Force Base lies approx 22 mi NE of the place where I took the picture. I've had the strange and exciting pleasure of seeing some F-117 Stealth Fighters from Travis when I lived in the area and twice the spooky but profoundly strange experience of watching up close silent large beautiful Triangle aircraft that appeared at first glances to be our B-2 Stealth Bomber in broad daylight! I was in total shock watching them manuever slowly and silently above some cornfields in my former stomping grounds of Solano County, SF North Bay Area. I was so shocked, It was breathtaking to watch, I was mesmerized, hyperventilated and had goose-bumps all over my body! Anyways... analyze, dissect, etc., etc., and send me some constructive feedback about the photos. Hope everyone who reads this is having a great day! Aloha, SeedyGee(c) Can't seem to figure out embedding my images in my post so here is a Link to the image with the 2 objects: www.imageshack.us...
edit on 22-3-2017 by seedyg because: Trying 2 figure out how to embed image properly...to no avail

edit on 22-3-2017 by seedyg because: Still trying out how to embed image

edit on 22-3-2017 by seedyg because: grammer

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Looks like something on the windshield.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Are you sure those are not bugs on a windshield, sure look like it

edit on 22-3-2017 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
im going with stuff on your window

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks Mianeye, and BASSPLYR

Yeah we talked about that possibility ...it could be, or artifacts on the iPhone camera lens itself. But my brother who was driving, is an autophile who loves expensive cars and is OCD about their appearance hates having dirty windows, in fact he had the rental car place wash the windows before we took receipt of the car. None of the other photos I took before or after witht the same phone demonstrated any artifacts that could have been on the iPhone lens....

edit on 22-3-2017 by seedyg because: addt'l reply to recipients

edit on 22-3-2017 by seedyg because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2017 by seedyg because: space needed between run-on words

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm going with secret govt craft and it's remote drone invisible to the nekkid eye.. .'cause this is ATS and all...

bug splat is B O R I N G.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks Baddogma! Bug splats and windshield debris are boring!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Other possibility is blurds, blurry birds. Hard to rule out ether one.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Playing devils advocate I would think the blur on the left looks vaguely "fighter-jet-ish"? It's more than possible you got a shot of two heading away from you?

Just musing out loud...

top topics

join