It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Frank Center Blasts Tim Allen for ‘Deeply Offensive’ Nazi Germany Comment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Post removed by staff for an extreme T&C violation.

TUCKED AWAY ON pages 119 and 122 of the October 6 issue of Der Spiegel, a weekly German news magazine comparable to Time or Newsweek, was a news item of considerable significance: A scientific analysis of the manuscript purported to be the original diary of Anne Frank, a Jewish girl who died in a German concentration camp during the Second World War, has revealed that the manuscript could not have been written before 1951, six years after the end of the war. (ILLUSTRATION: Anne Frank. She died of typhus in 1945 — but she didn’t write a diary.) The significance of Der Spiegel’s revelation of this fraud is twofold. First, the printing of the story in a mass-circulation publication constitutes a major break with past treatments of similar news

Absolute rubbish - holocaust denialist rubbish at that. The Dutch Government carried out a forensic examination of the Diary after the death of Otto Frank. The source of the claims is the fact that there are annotations in the original in ballpoint. As ballpoints weren't invented until after the war this is 'proof' to some that the diary is a hoax. There's just one problem. The annotations were added by Otto Frank after the war, when numbering the pages. Anne Frank wrote with a fountain pen. Here's a link.

edit on 21/3/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
the world’s most evil program of dehumanization, imprisonment and mass brutality, implemented by an entire national government, as the prelude for the genocide of nearly an entire people.”

YEP
sounds like the professional Holocaust victims don't want anybody cashing in on their guilt

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I read that anne frank was a made up story.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I find it deeply offensive that someone is trying to dictate what i think and say

the only group that whines louder is the "former slave" faction... and I ignore that historical BS too

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

Did you really? Then you read wrong. It was real. Educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
the world’s most evil program of dehumanization, imprisonment and mass brutality, implemented by an entire national government, as the prelude for the genocide of nearly an entire people.”

YEP
sounds like the professional Holocaust victims don't want anybody cashing in on their guilt

'Professional Holocaust victims' eh? Are you saying that the Holocaust never happened? Because if you are then the Mods will descend on you from a very great height.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

ummm, okay. except the ball point pen was actually invented earlier than the Vanguard claims it was...

wiki

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

ummm, okay. except the ball point pen was actually invented earlier than the Vanguard claims it was...

wiki

The ballpoint rubbish has been a point of contention with Holocaust deniers for years. Some claim that the entire diary is written in biro. It's not. Anne Frank used a fountain pen. Her father later added page numbers after the war.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Arnie123

Again, what does that have to do with this thread

Just replying to this post..

Are you upset that I proved that some Trump supporters are nazis?

Guilty conscience?

As a German who heard about this nazi stuff throughout my school years, every year, always hammering it in, like brainwashing. So often that we got bored with it. I think I can honestly say that if anyone is behaving like the actual nazis back then it is the left.

Just like the nazis, they are trying to prohibit certain thought

Just like the nazis, they have patrols out there [on some campuses, at work etc] that are listening to every word you say and if it is against their doctrine, you are in for punishment

Just like the nazis, they bring out false propaganda but disguise it as real

Just like the nazis, everything the left does, even if it is evil [i.e hate Trump supporters, lock them up, beat them up etc] they make the sheeple think it is 'for their own good'

Just like the nazis, they form groups and force others to join or else ...[insert insult here]

Just like the nazis, they make the opposition's sound like the enemy of the 'good' people

Just like the nazis, they electronically 'burn books', making books/websites of opposing views illegal

Just like the nazis, they are self righteous and don't know why

Just like the nazis, they are ok with violence dished out, as long as it is against their enemy [it's not ok to hate jews, but it is ok to hate and wanting to kill Trump supporters]

Just like the nazis, they start brainwashing kids with their ideas from early on. Leftist teachings at school, grassing your parents up if they are 'dangerous' to the leftist doctrines

Just like the nazis, they ignore common law and lawful elections and want to topple the leader in order to really rule with their narrow minded hatred of certain people, who they would [i presume ] would round up and put into concentration camps to deal with them [dissidents such as rightwing humans, Trump supporters etc], thereby marginalizing humans for their belief. This is EXACTLY what nazis did.

Only your naming is different but YOU leftists are the new NAZIS.

Those you call rightwing and Nazis, nowadays are people who don't actually go round causing trouble any longer, their general concern is what is going on in reality with their countries, based on observation and experience and they want someone to listen to them.
Those people are not Nazis any longer, the far right are now the new freedom fighters, demonised by the radical left.

If you can't see that, you have truly been sucked in good and well! Get your hippy uniforms ready as they will be the new brownshirts.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I have, you educate yourself you brain washed twit.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The ballpoint rubbish has been a point of contention with Holocaust deniers for years.

I agree, WWII was a holocaust... the whole thing.

Lesson number one that should be taken from it...

Hitler used anti semitism fervor as an excuse to escalate his own world domineering ambitions, just like the west is using anti Muslim rhetoric today as an excuse to escalate their own 'global' agenda. The War on Terror, like the 'Final Solution' is a ruse to cover for the real campaign to dominate the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I'd have told them very publicly to F off.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I have, you educate yourself you brain washed twit.

....I see. You're actually claiming that it's a fraud are you? Any evidence for this lie?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I bet you read it on the internet...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The comparisons are accurate, this is how it all started in the 1930's in pre-WWII Germany. Maybe we should pay a little more attention to history.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The Internet didn't exist when I read it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I don't like your attitude, an frankly i'm not at all amused by your accusations.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Agreed, vigilance is always necessary. I matters not who is in office or how fine the economy is.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The Internet didn't exist when I read it.

What was the book or periodical that published it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Let me find the rewind button so I can tell you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join