It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to alien abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this trend, but I certainly have:

Whatever happened to the alien abduction phenomenon? For many years it was one of the main forefronts of parascientific investigations and allegations. Vast amounts of data have been published on the topic, but it appears that alien abductions peaked in late 80s - early 90s and then...stopped? Past 1998, I can't really find any forced abduction experiences (where the subject is taken against his will; your "traditional" experience).

It seems that these days, if someone encounters extraterrestrials, it's either a brief and seemingly accidental encounter, or they are willingly contacted (friendly encounters). They also seem much more rare - and much more meaningful. And I can't really find any literature with described abductions that occured past late 1990s!

Has anyone else noticed this trend?
Anyone with evidence against my claims?
Anything that can help clear this up is appreciated!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Due to the Alien-Government Conspiracy, all alien abduction true stories are extracted from public. It is fine, since the Government has military aim with advanced technology. Wouldn't be a good idea turning the public against the aliens, people could harm UFOs with handgun or other weapons.

Personally I believe, abductees don't come back alive, and the Government is aware of most abductions. They are done in systemathic manner, so that nobody will ever come forward that he/she lost loved ones due to alien encounter.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Im sorry to say that the aliean abductions we have heard of in the past are still there only the E.T.'s have not brought them back home and not to mention there was a very slim profit margin in it to begin with!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If the 1991 NASA STS-48 mission footage was any indication, it would seem that government defense against ET intrusion has gotten beefed up to the point of keeping many abduction events from ever happening.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That is assuming the government is not colluding with the adbuctors. However, as many witness accounts describe, an alien craft is not particularly necessary for an abduction to occur. They simply walk in.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Recently strange things occur when people "walk in". FBI agents appear from nowhere, and threaten with charges if the poor guy doesn't disappear immediately. Same happens when genuine pic is taken.

Either the aliens cloak themselves as agents, or actual agents come and do their jobs. I think, both is possible.

top topics

join